Total servers: 0
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Marten May 10, 2021, 05:30:48 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [aC]'s Accomplishments 2006  (Read 2960 times)

Legend

[aC]'s Accomplishments 2006
« on: December 25, 2006, 06:03:47 pm »
aC started its action at first day of September. What did we reach? Here's flops and succesful things.

* aC Champions League / Organised by Legend

- Quite succesful. Well , next Champions League will be better I guess. It starts at March.

Grade: 9+

* aC's most usual challenger-clans

OwZ: - Hasn't won us even single time so far. Some Cw-rounds naturally.
Grade: 10

Osp: - Has owned us every time , 2 - 1 or 2 - 0. Well , Osp , maybe the greatest clan of LX.
Grade: 7

VIP: - At the beginning they were strong , but eventually we started to win 'em
Grade: 8½

Uw: - Uw has been many times better than we.
Grade: 7+

T3: T3 has won us more times than we them.
Grade: 8

FoH: Well , we've done good job against 'em , apart from the 2 - 0 lose once.
Grade 8+

Total

aC vs OwZ 8 - 1
aC vs Osp  2 - 24
aC vs VIP   8 - 5
aC vs Uw   6 - 16
aC vs T3    7 - 14
aC vs FoH  4 - 2

All clanwars rank:

Wins: 21
Loses: 36
Draws: 2

-> 8

- Clans , what are roughly as good as we are , we've usually won.
  Against good clans we are no match.

* aC Clansite / by Legend

- It wasnt as cool as Hero one , actually it sucked. I was too lazy to update it.

Grade 6-

* aC Junior Team / Invented my Thor , Legend

- No progress yet

Grade 4

Most important aC Members ever

- Thor: Lost his interent connection , luckily got it back. Has been most important player in aC.
  Grade 9½

- Ypsilon: Caused a quite mess in LXA. Professional player , but needs to learn some things about attitude.
  Grade: 8-

- Ganuh / Flagelants: The best player in aC ever. Not so active in forums.
  Grade: 9

- Kyudo: One of the founders , without him aC would not be. Big flop was when he got out of the clan. ( Was it Ypsilons fault? Who knows  )
  Grade: 8½

- Well me? Maybe im a important player to aC , maybe Im not. Feel free to comment.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 10:52:41 am by Legend »
Keijo perkele minkä teki.

Wander

Re: aC's Accomplishments 2006
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 02:59:54 pm »
Ofcourse im not in aC so i cant say anything about that. But in my eyes, you're just as important to aC as Thor is. :)

And btw, it wasnt even mentioned here that you guys, alongside with only Osp, have managed to win all of many cw's vs OwZ. I think that's quite an accomplishment, and certainly worth mentioning :P   Especially since you wont be aible to say that anymore after we finish the current one ;D

Thor

Re: aC's Accomplishments 2006
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 12:04:36 pm »
Ofcourse im not in aC so i cant say anything about that. But in my eyes, you're just as important to aC as Thor is. :)

And btw, it wasnt even mentioned here that you guys, alongside with only Osp, have managed to win all of many cw's vs OwZ. I think that's quite an accomplishment, and certainly worth mentioning :P   Especially since you wont be aible to say that anymore after we finish the current one ;D

I agree with W.we that Legend is as important as I am in aC, in my eyes I can say he is more important than me. Legend's patience was so beatyful, when I lost my internet connection, if Legend left aC, it would be dead now.

Anyways, to the cw grades. OwZ deserves 10 with us because their attitudes have been so nice in the cw's, and all games have been fair. I'm sure they will win us many times in cw's, because I bet, OwZ and aC wont ever die, so we will get many cw's ;)

Legend, count to the grades how fair have been games, not just how good have we played. Then Uw and Osp could be 9½, its just very nice to play with them too.

Anyways, nice and good and sexy idea, Legend !  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up