Total servers: 0
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Game Fixtures October 2009  (Read 25923 times)

Z01

Re: ACS Game Fixtures 2009-2010
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2009, 01:18:47 am »
Just cause I wanna know, people drop out but what happens?
I mean, people played against them and won so they got points but, those that didnt (like us) play against them didnt get points.
So, do we get free points now or doesnt anyone get points from em?

And yeah, the first tourney in like 4 years I give a rats ass about, I dunno if thats a good thing but who cares.

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2009, 02:25:54 am »
What's the difference anyway. BANG is just easy points for others...

well i wonder, that I say this, but give them a chance. There are some skilled players in it which could spank some asses  :D

I actually agree with you there. Why to treat ppl like that. This tourney is a good way to let em practice and improve their gaming style.

Its also a good thing because no CWCWCWCW mania thing will happen, which in most cases causes burnout after a while :)
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

Tafka

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2009, 10:12:05 am »

well i wonder, that I say this, but give them a chance. There are some skilled players in it which could spank some asses  :D

I actually agree with you there. Why to treat ppl like that. This tourney is a good way to let em practice and improve their gaming style.

Its also a good thing because no CWCWCWCW mania thing will happen, which in most cases causes burnout after a while :)
The other clans are clearly pretty equal to each other, while BANG is clearly much worse. So in the beginning of each month I rush to play BANG just to get those 4 pts before the clan dies like DoA or smth.

Roxxy~

« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2009, 10:45:51 am »

The other clans are clearly pretty equal to each other, while BANG is clearly much worse. So in the beginning of each month I rush to play BANG just to get those 4 pts before the clan dies like DoA or smth.
Lol tafka, this clan isn't dying. We got loyal members. No one havent left bang. so u could just keep your mouth shut. u maybe better than bang but u aren't the best, remember that next time when u pick on us. [BANG] is rising all the time.

Umistand

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2009, 11:00:48 am »

Lol tafka, this clan isn't dying. We got loyal members. No one havent left bang. so u could just keep your mouth shut. u maybe better than bang but u aren't the best, remember that next time when u pick on us. [BANG] is rising all the time.
u might wanna stfu, thanks
#19th Place in FB 2008
#10th Place in FB 2009
#LXA world record holder in most bricks
#Fair Player 2009
#Molester of the year 2009

Erwan

« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2009, 01:29:24 pm »
Lol man, the clan isnt dying,  only 2 ppl leave the clan when they was full. All fit in the clan, cus' we are active and play well together. Many guys wanna join our clan, cause I think that we are one of most active. And as said Niniel, ppl like KominiarZ, NouZ M.C, Niniel and me wont leave the clan soon.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 01:32:33 pm by Erwan »

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2009, 04:56:08 pm »
31. 10. 2009

[vB] vs. [WvW] 3-1

1st: Rifles FF - vB's choice
2nd: Classic Jukke - WvW's choice  lost
3rd: Riles JB - vB's choice
4th: Ore - WvW's choice
nsg

Legend

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2009, 07:01:02 pm »

Scoreboard updated now.
It's quite a hell of mess since there's plenty of unfinished games and some clans have died. As things stand, we are planning to keep all results valid, because you all should fathom how chaotic it would be if some clan decides to resign when the tournament's end is nigh. If those points were to be removed then, it would be such a mess that would have nasty impact on the scoreboard and all game efforts would be in vain. So in order to keep this somewhat organised, all results vs. dead clans are valid, for example T3's match against LaG, which is finished in the result of 2-0, is listed there as a D2-2, which naturally means that LaG doesn't get points. Alas.

Also I heard the match Bang - LaB ended 2-2. You guys were planning to redo it due to using 7 lives in those games, right? Just forget about it. Some flexibility can be tolerated as long as both clans are fine with it. Just enjoy the games and whatnot. Actually you should enjoy them asap, since today's the last day to do games for this month. At least those unfinished games should definitely be resolved.
Keijo perkele minkä teki.

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2009, 08:23:21 pm »
31. 10. 2009

[vB] vs. -LaB- 2-0

1st: Classic LFR - LaBs choice
2nd: Rifles Jail Break - vB's choice

Note: LaB is truly weaker than BANG. They ran away after the second round, now they are playing a regular cw with [T3], too afraid of us it seems. We pretty much pwnd them, kept on attacking, won with 5,4,3 lives left. Pretty easy, BANG was much closer. Also how they were trying to undo the result with [BANG], weak.

nsg

Caldeth

« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2009, 08:29:23 pm »
Why are we 3rd?

ONeill

« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2009, 08:29:37 pm »

- Clans that pick settings also decide which server the round is played in

GG Snap GG Pure

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2009, 08:33:22 pm »
Why are we 3rd?
At the time the table got updated you were the 3rd best clan. Questions?
nsg

Caldeth

« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2009, 08:39:34 pm »
Yes to gyogyi
edit again: 3rd best clan?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 08:43:37 pm by Caldeth »

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2009, 08:41:45 pm »
I wonder how could we be 3rd, when we have no loss, and got the same amount of points by facing less clans than you did.

I think it makes the result clear.

PS: So yeah, there are really 3 clans with 16 points,

theres one on the first place by not having any losses and playing against less clans- would be us for now.

and then tie on the 2nd place because aC and vB have played exatly the same amount of rounds in everything
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 09:10:44 pm by *Gyogyi* »
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

Gigolo

« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2009, 08:55:19 pm »
Re: [BANG] 2-2
It was 2-2 from the rounds played, I don't argue that, I even have screens.

That being said, I was unaware their first round was lower lives because I wasn't paying attention to lives. Their second round, I hadn't known beforehand either again because I wasn't paying attention to lives. I got out and asked Snap in Skype why kills were so low and he said because it was apparently a lower life game. Then we asked and they said it was 7 life game. Neither of us had agreed to it.

So after we mentioned that we hadn't agreed to 7 life game and that rules stated all games to be 10 life games we brought it up, The Son raged and flamed us as did another BANG, but Sn!per and Erwan thankfully remained calm and discussed it. He proposed that we either just continue it from 3-3 them to 2-2 us or that we just drop all the games and replay them. We agreed with him on dropping all games, even our rounds, and just replay them all. So that is what both sides had agreed to.

So the tournament staff may make what they want of this mess. 2-2 with unagreed upon lives against BANG, which doesn't really matter too much to anything. If we have to replay, nobody gets points, if we just leave it at that and learn our lessons for next time, then they get 2 and we get 2 end of story. We can whine of it violating rules, they can say that it's "convenient" for me to not even realize it until the end of the round none of this matters.

Re: [vB] 2-0 -LaB-
I'm sorry about all the whining from the vB match. I kept telling Snap and Pure to shut up about it, lag is just a part of the game. That one I also do not refute, 2-0 so far, but Pure and Snap didn't want to play there and Snap just plain got tired of LX and left. Pure didn't want to play there, and before we could figure something out all vB left. So it was just Nelli and me and we couldnt' do anything but leave it unfinished.

I went into Namura's server to talk with him because he is a friend of mine, I went to check email and came back to find us in a cw apparently. So we play and in the middle Nelli comes to me for finishing our rounds which would be great IMO. But Pure had to go to work as soon as he died, didn't even watch me finish :(. I am now alone and cannot finish the rounds on my own.

So for this, unless we can get back on later it will remain unfinished. I have to go and probably won't be on the rest of the weekend due to Halloween and being drunk. Pure is at work until I don't know when. Snap is a girl and doesn't matter and Asrack I believe is busy with work today.

QuiverS

« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2009, 08:58:27 pm »
31. 10. 2009

[vB] vs. [WvW] 3-1

Who played this along with Xandoz?

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2009, 09:00:20 pm »
31. 10. 2009

[vB] vs. [WvW] 3-1

Who played this along with Xandoz?
oSq if I remember correctly.
nsg

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2009, 09:08:04 pm »
I wonder how could we be 3rd, when we have no loss, and got the same amount of points by facing less clans than you did.

Omg, why do you care about a shit like that, gosh, who cares about the scoreboard at the moment anyway, don't you have anything better to whine about. Yes, Legend is a selfish guy who put aC on top even if they deserve the last place in that table.
nsg

Caldeth

« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2009, 09:15:03 pm »

Omg, why do you care about a shit like that, gosh, who cares about the scoreboard at the moment anyway, don't you have anything better to whine about. Yes, Legend is a selfish guy who put aC on top even if they deserve the last place in that table.
Why is your name 3x longer at lxa :S

*Gyogyi*

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2009, 09:18:03 pm »
xD
-
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

anything