Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down

Author Topic: ]-[yperactive discussion, in general  (Read 41955 times)

Hugglebunny

Re: ]-[yperactive discussion, in general
« Reply #220 on: January 12, 2011, 10:13:57 pm »
True indeed, but its not like lxa is very active these days anyways.(i dont really know, because i can access half of the forums all of a sudden -.-)

I am quite proud that we managed to get the lamest thread ever though; i think we should get a reward for that.

Hatten

« Reply #221 on: January 16, 2011, 04:36:50 pm »
It's very true what you say, lx(a) have been going downhill the latest years, and now it's very noticeable. Our developers have moved on to other projects, and our players have moved on to other games. Pretty much all allied clans have either no replies since months, or keep talking about useless stuff, just like me and huggle.

Don't get my moderatorship into this, I became it a long time ago when i was really active, I have told DC and the like that they may remove my moderatorship (IIRC) as I'm no longer active.

Sure, we could hold this conversation in pm/e-mail/whatever, but as you know there is no content here, just do like sebbe and don't read it. I personally just keep track of a few boards, and ditch Q/spz/LaG's boards because I've learned that there is seldom anything worthwhile to read in clan threads.

I think that T3 deserves a hosted board even more than ]-[ does, just pm DC/me/whoever and we'll move your threads to a new board, we're no longer having "allied" clans, and the applying process is:
mod1: yo, i got a pm about a clan wanting to join, you heard of them?
mod2: yeah, they've been playing for a while, I've got nothing about them joining
mod1: okay *creates new board*

huggle, tonight? *installs olx*
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

Tafka

« Reply #222 on: January 16, 2011, 08:27:25 pm »
I think that T3 deserves a hosted board even more than ]-[ does, just pm DC/me/whoever and we'll move your threads to a new board,
I don't think T3 deserves anything here, as there is only me still playing for T3. And being alone wouldn't get me anything important to post. Besides even if we were active I still think that one thread can do all the job needed and it can be the way it is.

But yea I guess it won't really harm anyone if you spam here, just pointed out it was ridiculous for you to get a hosted board. LXA is too inactive anyway and some spam wont hurt.

Hatten

« Reply #223 on: January 16, 2011, 09:02:18 pm »
Well, I meant mainly for 'history purposes', T3 is a very old clan, and I know you've had a rough history with many, many threads. One of my reasons for getting a board for ]-[ was to get our 4 threads in the same place for those interested to read about our past.

I just played a match! And I won! (or rather our team won, gogo Korkie)

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #224 on: January 17, 2011, 04:18:37 am »
Well, I meant mainly for 'history purposes', T3 is a very old clan, and I know you've had a rough history with many, many threads. One of my reasons for getting a board for ]-[ was to get our 4 threads in the same place for those interested to read about our past.

I just played a match! And I won! (or rather our team won, gogo Korkie)

http://z0r.de/1144

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Hatten

« Reply #225 on: January 17, 2011, 06:07:02 pm »
I guess I need flash to understand that.

Hatten

« Reply #226 on: March 11, 2011, 08:35:48 pm »
huggle you're so inactive you're more inactive than me. Shame on you.

Hugglebunny

« Reply #227 on: March 20, 2011, 01:06:14 pm »
I know i have my reasons.

1. This ****ing forum has cloesd me out from EVERYTHING but archive and 4 clan threads. Which just pisses me off and i wont visit as often as i did cuz i cant post -.-
2. In game i never find a server
3. If i find a game guess what? You dont have the right version even tho i got beta 9 thing.
4. i have no clue where to get that shit, which brings me back to point 1. I cant search for the god damned thing
5. I have loads of school work and generally little time to game.
6. when i actually have time, it brings me back to point 1 - 4.

But well, if i find myself with time i will try to get in game. You know my private msn if you really wanna game (email me if you got to >.<)

Hatten

« Reply #228 on: March 20, 2011, 06:54:48 pm »
If you have any issues, make sure to report them. As far as I'm aware being watched doesn't mean you can't post. I'm looking it up atm.

4. Google is your friend ;) You can still find the recent versions on e.g sourceforge.
5. That sucks =p

Msn? that's way too mainstream for me ;) Though I'll dig up your e-mail if I find a pressing need to play with you, right now I'm quite busy with League of Legends though. Notice me if you try it out and we can play.

Hawk

« Reply #229 on: March 20, 2011, 07:21:45 pm »
There are a few servers that allow even 0.56
IRC's (when he turns some options off), Neon's and p00's.
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

Hugglebunny

« Reply #230 on: March 20, 2011, 10:36:25 pm »
If you have any issues, make sure to report them. As far as I'm aware being watched doesn't mean you can't post. I'm looking it up atm.

4. Google is your friend ;) You can still find the recent versions on e.g sourceforge.
5. That sucks =p

Msn? that's way too mainstream for me ;) Though I'll dig up your e-mail if I find a pressing need to play with you, right now I'm quite busy with League of Legends though. Notice me if you try it out and we can play.
Your kidding me right? you play Lol? xD

mah user name is HuggleB on the EU server ^^
WE HAVE TO PLAY, i am a ****ing feeding god.

I am to lazy... but maybe when i find time hihi.

There are a few servers that allow even 0.56
IRC's (when he turns some options off), Neon's and p00's.
Well....  i don't even have liero on this computer. But maybe another time..

Hatten

« Reply #231 on: March 21, 2011, 07:33:14 am »
Why am I not surprised you're feeding >_>
Sent a friend request.
It seems like warning levels should be reduced after a month, unless it's forgotten, so anybody that feel they have had the 'watched/warned' for too long can pm me or any other gmod/admin and we'll sort it out.

If you still have issues with the forum start a thread (if you can) or pm me/DC

Hugglebunny

« Reply #232 on: March 21, 2011, 07:46:24 am »
Lovely Hatten <3 Everything is back to normal! I love you :D

^^ I am actually pretty decent, but i have a habit of choosing squishy champs XD

Hatten

« Reply #233 on: March 21, 2011, 08:09:17 am »
lvl 26, OMG NOOB ;p
Good that everything is resolved.

Hugglebunny

« Reply #234 on: March 21, 2011, 03:52:02 pm »
Yup, you better be good or i am gonna rage, i hate playing with noobs >.<

Maybe i should try downloading Lx on this computer aswell <.<

Hawk

« Reply #235 on: March 21, 2011, 07:20:11 pm »
Why you hate playing with me? :(
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

Hatten

« Reply #236 on: March 21, 2011, 07:23:38 pm »
Didn't he say so? Because you're a noob =p

Had a nice game with huggle on LoL, he played zilean, I never saw him ulti anybody else than him :D
My pro teamcoaching and amumu skills made us stop that overfed twisted fate in the end. (Who never built any defensive items ofc) :)

Hostile

« Reply #237 on: March 21, 2011, 07:27:18 pm »
I wish I could play LoL too, but I have too old graphics card for it :/

Hatten

« Reply #238 on: March 21, 2011, 07:57:03 pm »
True, the game pwns. It doesn't have that high requirements now, does it? At my previous computer it was the CPU that was the bottleneck, all the particles flying around in teamfights was too much. Have you tried it (with low settings) or have you concluded it by checking system requirements?

Hugglebunny

« Reply #239 on: March 21, 2011, 08:03:06 pm »
I can play it at the worst computer i have, which is hillarious bad. It is a working computer that is 4 years old, it dont even have 1GB ram lol and the game works, the graphic and soundcard is shit aswell. But it works. Unsure of rest details tho, but i thought it had fairly low recruitments ^^

How is your host hatten btw? not sure if i can xD. (I am gonna buy amunu as my tank btw :D i think atleast)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up

anything