Unknown – 0lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode:
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: [RIP] vs [Osp]  (Read 24029 times)

Asrack

[RIP] vs [Osp]
« on: March 26, 2008, 03:49:58 am »
The point of this thread
I have to state this first, as to point out to the rest of the community. Something has come around that has been bugging me lately. What I am about to say can be ignored by [FoH].  Cause I do dislike you and I treat you like you should be treated. But I won't go into your shit game styles. As for what this is really about is defining some ground rules of what should be considering before you open your mouths.

The argument
It has come to my attention that RIP can no longer be trusted. Many seem to believe this. What I am going to ask is, why does this make sense. It doesn't. I am not Ruki, I am not Raziel, I am not Spoons, I am not Kray, I'm myself. I don't generalize Osp for what they do. I don't say, man Osp is straight cause they draw penises. I say Bart annoys me on the forums cause of all the penis jokes I seen. Honestly, since when did distrusting people is really disgraceful on most of your parts. Do you know how long I have played with you guys. MiLeC I used to go into your server all the time. I used to go and play with Bart on a good level.

For some reason, when I entered Barts server after awhile I got this "Unwelcomed" feeling. As if I was hated cause Bart would always use these one worded comments to express himself. Before that I always that Bart was a pretty good guy. I mean normally we would play a bunch of settings in his server and I always found it fun. So, basically, now that you have generalized RIP you have made yourself look like gods amoung men in LieroX. RIP has done basically next to nothing but argue with you. I can even argue somethings that happend but I won't because thats good and done with.

Back to my point of this thread. Stop treating everyone the same. I am not going around saying Osp sucks for leaving LXA. I believe in your opinion even if I won't back you up. I shouldn't have to be classified and kicked and diminished from a server. I am one of the only RIP players who actually pretend to give a damn about the community. I know as a fact that RuNyoufool and I are both still very into the game, and he is showing that by hosting the new official LieroX forums.

A lot of you don't know this, but many people just started leaving GU cause of mortar's. Yeah it's true. Even after what MiLeC told me, which is bullshit. Although they had a hand in it, It wasn't just RIP. Many older players just stopped playing. When the community was going to die, RuNyoufool changed a MORTAR ALLIANCE to a new forum so that older players could come over. Do you know what he had to put up with. Let me explain to you.

I hate mortars. I hate mortars more than any player in this game. I can say that from personal experience. I spammed this forum with that for 1 year. I fought with him on this forum, and even made comments that should have got me banned. I told him he was a ****ing idiot on this forum for playing mortars. And HE STILL kept me on here. Through and through. Thats how much he cares about this community. Today he said he will keep LXA up until it dies. I really doubt hes trying to piss people off. Hes not running some kind of freak show, or anything for anyone and I'm getting sick of hearing it.

Once again, before you open your ****ing traps, think about people individually instead of just throwing out a clan. I love [RIP]. You guys will never know why because you never were friends with most of the RIP players like I was. Ruki is such a nice guy, and very intelligent. So is Raz, one of the nicest guys you could talk to if you get on his good side. He does things for people. Just cause some people like to share there opinon doesn't mean they are bad.  If you have no idea how people are voice to voice than you shouldn't comment.

I know from experience that Ruki hates Tafka. But hes put up and had a few laughs in vent with him. Thats called respect. Apparently none of you have it. I know I hate QuafaS. I won't lie. I know he hates me too. He ****ing hates me.  I respect him enough to not be stupid to his face.

Why did you make this thread?
Because now a lot of people are kicking me for just being a RIPPER.  I also want to point out that I don't care how emo this sounds. I do want to play with people. I dislike how I don't even know people and I am getting called a noob for having a RIP tag. Not that it bothers me, because little comments don't bother me, but I really am sick of being kicked. I have worked really hard to get up a lot of respect.I might flame people on the forums, that doesn't mean I hate you in game. Most of my comments are sarcasm. You need to learn that not everyone hates you. I will use my contest as an example. I have been planning that for a year. I had a set list of people. If I didn't invite you it wasn't because you camped or ran. Some people yes, XandoZ was removed from my list after that. (Speaking of which, why does his whole team think hes a camper, but yet he is the captain... I don't understand...)

I missed a few people cause I didn't go through the member list of LXA to find everyone I wanted to invite I'm sorry if I missed you. I can't remember everyone.

Anyway, I will stop talking now, it's just enough. I am not going to stand by and be disrespected for something someone else did. If you hate me for hating Rambake and McHammer however. Than go on, I don't care.  This is my little rant. No one else would have said it.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 02:17:40 pm by Asrack »

Ahmed

Re: [RIP] vs [Osp]
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 04:10:19 am »
Alright. I'm with Asrack here. I like a lot of the Osp Members and quiet a few RIP members. Why generalize people just because the tag they were, that's ****ing like generalizing people for the color of there skin, the way they talk, where they live, how old they are. It's ****ing ridiculous.  So, RUN, pissed off MileC and for me I found it to be totally inappropriate for him to do that, though I don't think any other RIP member should be held viable for what happened, that is totally bullshit. I don't know why people have to generalize, like come on people can leave LXA but **** don't judge RIP as a clan. Anyways flaming RIP is no better then playing mortar it's just a cheap way to feel like a winner. Sorry I'm not trying to offend anyone I like both clans but I think some people are going a bit overboard.  Anyways on the other side of things, does anyone remember Bart vs RIP, which was classified by many as RIP vs Osp? Both clans maybe at fault for something but **** just stop generalizing and flame, hate, ignore, the person who is actually bothering you and not the rest of there clan. \
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Spoon

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 04:27:47 am »
Asrack. Your grammar and spelling is poor, your point is shrouded by your inability to communicate. LEARN ENGLISH BEFORE YOU POST IN OUR NAME, BOYO! You will be suitably punished for such linguistic insolence.

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 04:28:08 am »
And of course, I am still on Stephen's side.

Lodur

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 01:52:38 pm »
Alright. I'm with Asrack here. I like a lot of the Osp Members and quiet a few RIP members. Why generalize people just because the tag they were, that's ****ing like generalizing people for the color of there skin, the way they talk, where they live, how old they are. It's ****ing ridiculous.  So, RUN, pissed off MileC and for me I found it to be totally inappropriate for him to do that, though I don't think any other RIP member should be held viable for what happened, that is totally bullshit. I don't know why people have to generalize, like come on people can leave LXA but **** don't judge RIP as a clan. Anyways flaming RIP is no better then playing mortar it's just a cheap way to feel like a winner. Sorry I'm not trying to offend anyone I like both clans but I think some people are going a bit overboard.  Anyways on the other side of things, does anyone remember Bart vs RIP, which was classified by many as RIP vs Osp? Both clans maybe at fault for something but **** just stop generalizing and flame, hate, ignore, the person who is actually bothering you and not the rest of there clan. \

I agree. People like my as a person but what comes to my clan, aC, many people start to whine and capslock-rape me :p People like Namura and Grassie who dont even know anyone from aC.
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Asrack

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 02:07:10 pm »
Most of this post was dedicated to MiLeC for saying shit to people. It wasn't him who directly did anything, it was well known players who felt that MiLeC is a role model and decided they wanted to play. KICKBAN the RIPPERS!!!

No names though, no names.

A little more decency next time fellas please.

Shade

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 02:48:12 pm »
Its generally the same with how the so called pros treat the mortar players.
So really Asrack you can't talk.
One day you'll just be a memory for some people, do your best to be a good one.

Asrack

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 02:51:22 pm »
Actually Shade. I have very well been nice to many players in LX. I give everyone a chance. The minute they be rude with me is whent hey get my lip. If you knew anything about me int he last year you woud kow that. Even those in my server are the first ones to start any shit with me.

I even mention in my server that I will not play mortars. If you want to be a dumbass to me, I will be a dumbass to you. I won't put up with it. And in most cases, this is not mortar players. These are well respected players that not 7 days ago would have played with me happily. I am shocked that I was banned from this server.

Asrack

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 03:07:52 pm »
mmm good times..

Btw asrack, either you had a case of bart-faker or you intepreted the "vibe" all wrong. I dont have any memory of you coming to my server.. I host maybe twice a year these days aswell.. You having a RIP tag hasnt actually changed my opinion. To be honest, I have no idea where you got this from. You are probably only "active" rip member who isnt "rip" in my eyes if you catch the smunky drift of mine. On-top of that, you dont interest me more than a fellow player heh. DONT FLATTER YOURSELF!!!

I'll add more to this later if I have the energy or memory. Hm I shouldnt even be posting here. KING OF LXA HAS SPOKEN!

penis penis penis penis

Bart you're my hero..

That part I don't know why I threw that in there. It was awhile abck while I was under the (V) tag. To be quite honest. I am not flatering myself either. I am not even saying it's Osp's fault for what happend. I am saying that, just because Osp has a problem with a few people, don't follow there actions.

I am not going to stop playing with Osp players cause they hate my clan. God forbid, but after being banned from a pretty famous clan server that I would have played with not even 7 days ago. I feel quite depressed that this actually happened. And what did I get, a "lolol, a ****ing ripper! Ban him!"

Again, this has nothing to do with Most of Osp, I was using general statistics of other times on LXA that I could use to influence my post.  But sure go on.

r4mbake

• My frontend is totally shit, link to download doesnt even work -> I dont want people to see it in total so they cant take away my last ounce of self respect. Spammer for life yo!
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +24/-7
  • 690 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To r4mbake
  • FoH>Yuo!!1
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 03:16:40 pm »
[IMPORTANT TIP]
Next time when posting my name or the FoH tag could you underline it or make it more visible coz i wont read your novels.

Thanks gusy that made me feel alot better and i tought we were hated in lx!! anyway thats signs that left FoH 50 times not canal... canal only 5 times
-Mc Hammer

Asrack

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 03:18:52 pm »
[IMPORTANT TIP]
Next time when posting my name or the FoH tag could you underline it or make it more visible coz i wont read your novels.

Granted. I will do it for you. =)

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 03:28:59 pm »
The point of this thread
I have to state this first, as to point out to the rest of the community. Something has come around that has been bugging me lately. What I am about to say can be ignored by [FoH].  Cause I do dislike you and I treat you like you should be treated. But I won't go into your shit game styles. As for what this is really about is defining some ground rules of what should be considering before you open your mouths.

How many time's have you chatted with FoH's in msn or seriously chatting to them without you being backed up full or predjuices. FoH is prison of their past reputation. But for me peoples rather developes when they gain experience in whatever..

I have talked with Fohhers and I very well do know they ain't even close of anykind of fine persons. They are smart guys with opinions. They do have huge will to win, wich is one of the sin causing their louzy reputation. Their unmaturity in past combined with huge will to win, have built position to them where they cant say anything everyone just automatically hates them (Ofcourse because of their own great resons...).

This day FoH does exists in a way as it is because of guy's like you Asrack. Pretty Ironic that you said it yourself, guys who opens their mouts without considering before. Well can't blame you everyone does that in internet when there aint consequenses and social limits.

What I am saying I have chatteda with Ramba and I know very well he is for example great guy. He  just hates to be hated and acts on purpouse on way he is expected. Well FoH would never be nice but peoples like you make them to be what they are now. They have not got any respect from rest of the comunity even they surley would deserve some.

Considering its oldest clan here and they have developed veery much during the time I have been here. FoH always shows respect towards us in cw's. And man I had good chat with Ramba when we werethinking old CW's and old games and rivalry between us both laughed and had good time.

Well still I love to say FoH sucks, but from my side Ramba knows I respect FoH as LX clan and especially Rambake as LX player.

But there are many playingstyles FoH has their own, let it be. If you hate them for other reasons, they have no choices to act like they do because of guys like you.

The smart ones who comes to post their posts knowing I am so right and I do so think like this because its THE TRUTH...

The argument
It has come to my attention that RIP can no longer be trusted. Many seem to believe this. What I am going to ask is, why does this make sense. It doesn't. I am not Ruki, I am not Raziel, I am not Spoons, I am not Kray, I'm myself. I don't generalize Osp for what they do. I don't say, man Osp is straight cause they draw penises. I say Bart annoys me on the forums cause of all the penis jokes I seen. Honestly, since when did distrusting people is really disgraceful on most of your parts. Do you know how long I have played with you guys. MiLeC I used to go into your server all the time. I used to go and play with Bart on a good level.

For some reason, when I entered Barts server after awhile I got this "Unwelcomed" feeling. As if I was hated cause Bart would always use these one worded comments to express himself. Before that I always that Bart was a pretty good guy. I mean normally we would play a bunch of settings in his server and I always found it fun. So, basically, now that you have generalized RIP you have made yourself look like gods amoung men in LieroX. RIP has done basically next to nothing but argue with you. I can even argue somethings that happend but I won't because thats good and done with.

Back to my point of this thread. Stop treating everyone the same. I am not going around saying Osp sucks for leaving LXA. I believe in your opinion even if I won't back you up. I shouldn't have to be classified and kicked and diminished from a server. I am one of the only RIP players who actually pretend to give a damn about the community. I know as a fact that RuNyoufool and I are both still very into the game, and he is showing that by hosting the new official LieroX forums.

Krhm, again you are advicing others how they should treat everyone the same. Well you pwned your own point anyway with your own post...

And dear Asrack now you have missed whole points of my and behind all this Osp vs. RIP.  Well I speak for myself. RIP cares a lot of this community, it's obvious. RIP have contributed a lot for this community. But its freaking annoying when most of you guys thinks they know everything and like

Adam once proudly stated that He can make his opinion on things immediatly. He won't change sides like I do. I told him to be stupid due that because it's called learning and developing when kid, youngster, adult grows older and sees things from more aspects and can learn more and would be ****ing stubborn to be so proud and stuff to still think my first opinion on things is always right.

Adam's very smart guy, but still very hyprocrite and moron to see only his smartness and be so proud of it and then tend to be so honourable... He is Just A PLAYER. LX is game for him and not only 2d game, think about that....

I guess good example from this is Adam stating to me that he is absolutly aagainst showing PM's public but he justifice himself to secretly read Osp private messages and send those to others.

Or Adam talkaing RIP is the same all RIP's are the same. He once said that and stated to me that always when Milec says something or any other Ospers it is not backed up with others word's. There is "milec thinking and Osp thinkg".
Well anyway then there came Capture of Liero town. I think I dont need to say more about that to make Adam look like idiot what he was.

Still I am not generaliasing I have clearly stated my critic to be directed to Adam, Raziel and Ruki. The core and soul of RIP. These three guy's have just the problem you are thiking me to have now. Generalising. Treating other clan's badly.

This whole thing does only exist to prove few RIP'pers that they are not any better than anyone other. They are part of this community not soul of it.  Too bad  it's as hard to proof someone stupid to be stupid because he won't get it as it is to explain seriously smart guys like RIP, that they are stupid they are too good explaing theirselves how they are doing everything right and creating some own world indside the community.
Prolly RIP is just too old clan and thats natural development stage no idea. But someone should then offer help to these guys and pull back on the ground.

Yeam Milec keep living on your own world and talking to yourself. So will I do, and I do very well realize how many fast predjuices and hard judging I made towards RIP now. But RIP needs hard hit's to see even something thorugh their EGO SHIELD. (RIP=Ruki, Raziel and mostly Adam in this case)

Btw where is Adam. I think he is even bigger clown than me in LX now, and I would miss him well placed arguments and how he explains to himself there aint nothing wrong in him. Well every processor even one of the super capaple like Adam would prolly have problems to explain himself out of this. So it just takes time....

Yes I am overreacting making all this annyoing things on purpouse.

There is so many of you who is capaple and willing to show FoH their place. But you don't see anything bad in yourselves...

A lot of you don't know this, but many people just started leaving GU cause of mortar's. Yeah it's true. Even after what MiLeC told me, which is bullshit. Although they had a hand in it, It wasn't just RIP. Many older players just stopped playing. When the community was going to die, RuNyoufool changed a MORTAR ALLIANCE to a new forum so that older players could come over. Do you know what he had to put up with. Let me explain to you.

I hate mortars. I hate mortars more than any player in this game. I can say that from personal experience. I spammed this forum with that for 1 year. I fought with him on this forum, and even made comments that should have got me banned. I told him he was a ****ing idiot on this forum for playing mortars. And HE STILL kept me on here. Through and through. Thats how much he cares about this community. Today he said he will keep LXA up until it dies. I really doubt hes trying to piss people off. Hes not running some kind of freak show, or anything for anyone and I'm getting sick of hearing it.

Once again, before you open your ****ing traps, think about people individually instead of just throwing out a clan. I love [RIP]. You guys will never know why because you never were friends with most of the RIP players like I was. Ruki is such a nice guy, and very intelligent. So is Raz, one of the nicest guys you could talk to if you get on his good side. He does things for people. Just cause some people like to share there opinon doesn't mean they are bad.  If you have no idea how people are voice to voice than you shouldn't comment.

I know from experience that Ruki hates Tafka. But hes put up and had a few laughs in vent with him. Thats called respect. Apparently none of you have it. I know I hate QuafaS. I won't lie. I know he hates me too. He ****ing hates me.  I respect him enough to not be stupid to his face.

Why did you make this thread?
Because now a lot of people are kicking me for just being a RIPPER.  I also want to point out that I don't care how emo this sounds. I do want to play with people. I dislike how I don't even know people and I am getting called a noob for having a RIP tag. Not that it bothers me, because little comments don't bother me, but I really am sick of being kicked. I have worked really hard to get up a lot of respect.I might flame people on the forums, that doesn't mean I hate you in game. Most of my comments are sarcasm. You need to learn that not everyone hates you. I will use my contest as an example. I have been planning that for a year. I had a set list of people. If I didn't invite you it wasn't because you camped or ran. Some people yes, XandoZ was removed from my list after that. (Speaking of which, why does his whole team think hes a camper, but yet he is the captain... I don't understand...)

I missed a few people cause I didn't go through the member list of LXA to find everyone I wanted to invite I'm sorry if I missed you. I can't remember everyone.

Anyway, I will stop talking now, it's just enough. I am not going to stand by and be disrespected for something someone else did. If you hate me for hating Rambake and McHammer however. Than go on, I don't care.  This is my little rant. No one else would have said it.

Yeah you ahte mortars becausae you don't get the coolness in it. You hate FoH because you don like it. You hate Milec because he dosent function like you wish.

Is this the same guy who posted to me who said to me few days ago in msn that he was considering 2 times leaving [RIP] clan during our discussion. Wouldnt really belive. But prolly you had some good chat with some smart RIPper about milecs stupidity.

But may myevil laugh be loud on the rotten graveyard of your's. I will not leave you alone before your clan starts to respect others.

PS: SO how come I always be so right?  Naah actually I just brought some little fress aproach for your narrow view of this whole thing. Or then I am just in a need of doctor, revenging something, just pissing of on purpouse whatever it's All up to you to decide it...

PSS: Ruki, Raziel and Adam are great guys. IRL prolly even greater but their greatness has also other sides in this community wich makes me not like LXA.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 03:39:09 pm by MiLeC »

Adam

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 03:49:00 pm »
Milec, BECAUSE you are overreacting and pissing off on purpose, I do not see the point to replying to anything.

I just have to state one point - you mention the Capture of the Liero Town issue. This is the moment where you proudly announce how RIP didnt act as one entity. Well, yes, I supported your side of the story very much, I messed up some things with my clan members just to stay on your side, as I saw that right at the time. And you use my support for you against my person. How would you call that?
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 03:50:07 pm »
SEE I GAVE THE POINT TO HIM!!!

Haha noticed now that already I would be explaining my own morale. Sorry not this time. Not for you. You aint worth of it.

Snap

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 04:17:07 pm »
Its generally the same with how the so called pros treat the mortar players.
So really Asrack you can't talk.
how bout when the mortar players come into the "pro's" server and say MORTORSORO LETS PLAY MORTS MORT MORT. i know how it is i was a morts noob i use to go into servers and say mort mort mort i got kicked if it was a non mortar clan now when some1 comes into my server and says mort mort mort if i'm in the mood for morts  i'll just kick him or tell him that we'll play morts later or something. sometimes if u tell a morts player that Liero is a better mod they'll give it a try. mind u i said sometimes i know a few guys who came in ym serv saying mort mort and left saying liero liero liero

Gaston

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 04:38:06 pm »
This just came to my mind. But bearing in mind the countless of "jokes" that Osp has carried out that has been more or less counted as tasteless by the community, I would wonder how the community would react if MileC had done something similair to RIP what Run did to Osp. I certainly wouldn't put it past Osp to dos something similair if they found it to be "humorous". The more I think about it, this whole thing actually just sounds like an excuse and not the real reason why Osp left LXA and made TCL, and discredit RIP on the way.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Adam

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 04:40:17 pm »

Haha noticed now that already I would be explaining my own morale. Sorry not this time. Not for you. You aint worth of it.

See Milec, you are throwing out accusations, flaming me on the boards in a lot of places, demonising me, but the moment I say something, you say I am "not worth it". You dont see the problem, do you?

Also, for your information - yes, it seems you have overestimated me. However, know that I have not changed in any way since you started acting totally different, and what makes it worse you did not even try to get to know and understand my motives. I have never done anything against your person, although you seem to think it that way. I am not saying the things I have done were right (see, some explanations from my part) (which is of course, if you dont understand, my way of saying it was wrong), but in the same situation, given the same circumstances (which you have no idea of), I would do exactly the same.

Edit: Gaston, I must say, some very smooth thinking, although its me Milec is after, not Run, at least mostly. Its funny how some people seem to claim to have a monopoly on pranks, isnt it?
Gezz.

Asrack

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 04:42:01 pm »

See Milec, you are throwing out accusations, flaming me on the boards in a lot of places, demonising me, but the moment I say something, you say I am "not worth it". You dont see the problem, do you?

Also, for your information - yes, it seems you have overestimated me. However, know that I have not changed in any way since you started acting totally different, and what makes it worse you did not even try to get to know and understand my motives. I have never done anything against your person, although you seem to think it that way. I am not saying the things I have done were right (see, some explanations from my part) (which is of course, if you dont understand, my way of saying it was wrong), but in the same situation, given the same circumstances (which you have no idea of), I would do exactly the same.

Edit: Gaston, I must say, some very smooth thinking, although its me Milec is after, not Run, at least mostly. Its funny how some people seem to claim to have a monopoly on pranks, isnt it?

From what I hear this goes far behind you. But who the **** cares. :) Apparently others don't feel like changing.

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 04:42:35 pm »
I have already told that I am not saint and I have huge sin list of LX sins, all multiclanning,running,camping etc etc.. Everyone knows that.. I have no problems with that, the ones who ahve and dosen't like me, they dont have to.

But the ones who throws the first stone I do disrespect. Prolly you wont get it...

But when RIP comes to admit things you will see a big change...

Adam

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 04:50:18 pm »
Aha, and after doing all of those sins, it never came to your mind to ask yourself the question, why did I still respect you?

And still, when the person on the other side does something bad (from your point of view), you will not give him the second chance? You are doing now exactly the same as what you are flaming against...
Gezz.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up