Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Punisher for real September 20, 2019, 07:30:42 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: [RIP] vs [Osp]  (Read 24050 times)

Duality

Re: [RIP] vs [Osp]
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2008, 02:12:46 pm »
RIP > MiLeC.
RIP = The rest of Osp

Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed LXA, Syphon would certainly want you to believe that he wrote "RIP > MiLeC.
RIP = The rest of Osp" minutes ago. And they make a good case. Hell, I almost felt pity myself! But, ladies and gentlemen of this supposed LXA, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Asrack

« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2008, 02:14:17 pm »
Here here.

rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble

Alma

« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2008, 06:10:52 pm »
When you talk about RIP you only count Ruki and Raz, sometimes Spoon or Adam (the Adam Adam not Spoon Adam) ...
what about Alma? huh? WHERE IS ALMA EVER MENTIONED?! Except in the "who`s the most sexy girl evah" thread...

Kinokuči loves Ruki and his Katana!

RuNyoufool

« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2008, 06:26:18 pm »
When you talk about RIP you only count Ruki and Raz, sometimes Spoon or Adam (the Adam Adam not Spoon Adam) ...
what about Alma? huh? WHERE IS ALMA EVER MENTIONED?! Except in the "who`s the most sexy girl evah" thread...

Kinokuči loves Ruki and his Katana!

Alma? never heard of :D
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

Calvi

• If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.
  • LXA know-it-all.
  • Schwartz: +20/-1
  • 2865 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Calvi
  • "Oh my gods! It's a Calvi!"
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2008, 07:25:02 pm »

miri

« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2008, 07:47:40 pm »
Haha ;D Alma must be offensed now
[Cop] miri

Crizze

« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2008, 07:48:08 pm »
Rofl Calvi  ;D
I know i don't post very much, but when i post it's so awesome that it cover's 10 of your posts.

Alma

« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2008, 07:57:18 pm »
I said the most sexy GIRL not RIVER

Adam

« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2008, 10:22:41 pm »
Here is a poem on the occasion. I know its awsome.

Girl,
river,
whatever.

Notice the perfect rhyming and spelling, as well as the depth of the words, with which the author tried to capture the immense beauty of the main subject of the poem.
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Asrack

« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2008, 10:24:32 pm »
Here is a poem on the occasion. I know its awsome.

Girl,
river,
whatever.

Notice the perfect rhyming and spelling, as well as the depth of the words, with which the author tried to capture the immense beauty of the main subject of the poem.

That was the most beautiful thing I ever read.
You sir are a poetic genius.

Krayonaise

« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2008, 10:33:39 pm »
asrack ur sig rox
Oh my God, every one just shut up.

Hatten

« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2008, 10:50:22 pm »
asracks sig and adams poem rox sox!
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

Loop

« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2008, 12:37:25 am »

Spoon

« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2008, 03:00:55 am »
I forget where I saw this, but I'm quoting someone - Never argue with fools - they drag you down to their level, and kick your ass with experience.

If the people (and I use the word 'people' very losely - Thor hardly qualifies given his lack of vital organs such as a Brain) here who hate us so much understood the above quote, they wouldn't be here. You are never going to beat anyone from RIP in an argument, no matter how much you try. The reason you want to leave so much is because we're so argumentative, so why on earth would you give us what we want - an argument?

Raz, that quote was something Soren Kierkegaard (Danish Philosopher) said ''People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.''

It applies here. :)

Raziel

« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2008, 03:05:41 am »
Thankie, I knew I messed it a bit.

Krayonaise

« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2008, 03:31:56 am »
Oh my God, every one just shut up.

Loop

« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2008, 08:17:00 am »

Shade

« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2008, 08:46:58 am »
I forget where I saw this, but I'm quoting someone - Never argue with fools - they drag you down to their level, and kick your ass with experience.

If the people (and I use the word 'people' very losely - Thor hardly qualifies given his lack of vital organs such as a Brain) here who hate us so much understood the above quote, they wouldn't be here. You are never going to beat anyone from RIP in an argument, no matter how much you try. The reason you want to leave so much is because we're so argumentative, so why on earth would you give us what we want - an argument?

Raz, that quote was something Soren Kierkegaard (Danish Philosopher) said ''People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.''

It applies here. :)

Thats the thing, if you argue correctly you will always win.
One day you'll just be a memory for some people, do your best to be a good one.

CherryNinja

« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2008, 08:59:04 am »
LOL i dont want to read this whole thing so just say who won. [Osp] or [RIP]? lol

Raziel

« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2008, 10:00:27 am »
RIP versus Osp duel is a bit like this:

There will be no winner, no matter how you look at it. There will be just both sides which are full of crap and have some rights. It's like living example of a contrast, while most of the people in this community are gray and boring.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up