Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Qaz, August 19, 2019, 03:09:48 pm
2012 (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:29:56 pm
[wc] Legacy of the Toilet Warriors Tribute video (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:24:01 pm
Holidays/Me leaving/me coming back Threads (The World Outside) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:14:20 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 80.186.170.22
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: [RIP] vs [Osp]  (Read 23878 times)

Gaston

Re: [RIP] vs [Osp]
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 04:51:16 pm »
May I ask who threw the first stone? May I also ask why it was so severe compared to all other situations that has someone who throws the first stone (I'm sure there have been situations where you have been this person as well)?
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

miri

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2008, 04:55:25 pm »
RIP: Osp did
Osp: RIP did
[Cop] miri

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2008, 05:06:13 pm »
Adam this post wasn't about your "prank" to Osp. Anyway good you understand it's wrong.

This what I posted above was rather to explain the spirit of LTC. And explain why I don't like RIP. There are many other things than that "prank". Even thought I wanna make you look like moron due of that :P

Goodexample is Osp destroying cw's. I would like to hear RIP part in creating the spirit many cw's sucks and Osp have spoiled cw's. And therby finally making the whole competition scene ****ed up.

These kindof things all manipulating and stuff from Rippers is the part of wich I would like you guys to explain. And admit the fact your clan is the problem not competition in LX. You whine about everything. Well Spoon posted great post about that. Saying that competition is good when you don't excpect perfection.

This kind of clan still wich ain't proper for competitive gaming tells Osp how we destroy the competition.

Things like this I wanna hear from RIP. Rather than only sayin in PM- 1-0 Osp vs. RIP was when we destroyed cw's from you guys omg...
We have done mistakes in certain things with settings etc we also have admitted our mistakes, some of them, but so have you DONE mistakes. Never admit though....

Always blaming..

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 05:08:34 pm by MiLeC »

Adam

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2008, 05:12:59 pm »
This is all very happy, blaming RIP for something, for which they were the victims of. So tell me: why did you try to change your own cw system? Actually, I dont need the answer, I am just pointing out the lack of consequence of your statements.

Milec, you are describing RIP as if it was one big global LX conspiracy, as if we see all and control all. Wake up and come to your senses, maybe then we can have a constructive conversation.
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Spoon

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2008, 05:59:09 pm »
There is one post here which is quite pertinent.

RIP: Osp did
Osp: RIP did

Wrong.

I don't know what Osp say, I don't know what's Osp and what's MileC.. But I know one thing:

RIP: Who cares *shrug*

You seem to forget that RIP are not concerned with what other clans do (contrary to the lies and rumours floated around about us). RIP has for a very long time been a self contained entity. I know most RIP players only regularly play with other RIP players. Say what you like about us, in general RIP just doesn't give a shit. Call it arrogance if you like. Ignorance is bliss. We take part in what we want. If Raz wants to post in some thread about graphical creations, he does. If he doesn't, he doesn't. Ruki might post in the Forum Games section, mindless crap games, or he might post something intellectually insightful in the Cavern of Enlightenment. DC tends to stick to his area, the dev section.. Asrack posts all manner of posts, again - he does as he likes, what he wants. Run takes a very very active part in the forum, as you'd expect. That's because he's an admin, not because he's in RIP.

It makes very little odds to us what you do. We are so long standing and so ingrained into this game and it's history, that the game and it's community changes around us, yet we remain largely unchanged.

You make all this fuss about us MileC. It amuses me that you don't realise.. whine, cry, push the bottle out of the pram, have your tantrums. We don't care. Your hysteria tends to just fuel us for amusement. I had an MSN conversation with another RIP member recently, it said this:

Hi mate
Hi
Seen MileC's new post in Asrack's thread?
link
<link given>
hehe
haha yeah, i know :)
going out, inabit
ciao!

It surprises me to see how much you think we care. Anyone who joins into your arguments and threads, is usually doing it for the sake of argument.

Gaston also made a very good point. This entire episode has more evidence to back it up as another Osp 'set piece' rather than an actual, real kick back on a serious issue.

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 06:35:36 pm »
This is all very happy, blaming RIP for something, for which they were the victims of. So tell me: why did you try to change your own cw system? Actually, I dont need the answer, I am just pointing out the lack of consequence of your statements.

Milec, you are describing RIP as if it was one big global LX conspiracy, as if we see all and control all. Wake up and come to your senses, maybe then we can have a constructive conversation.

How RIP were victim? We tryed to change cw system because we got flamed by the ones who we respected do you want me to go take out those old post's. RIP giving hints that Osp is spoiling cw scenario with multitude of cw's.

You were the one always saying Osp plays cws just because of amount. We in Osp never were proud only about amount, but about our ability to havegood competition between clan's and keep it up. You said we play too many cw's. We played cw's because we loved those. But continueing manipulating and trying to influence had affect when I started to drive for change as I thought it would be good for LX. And you know I respected you back to then.

But nope RIP was only jelous of Osp ability to enjoy cw's and manage to play those. So you had to say what Osp is doing is wrong and you started to every possible way get acception to your things.

Look at your posts Adam here in this thread. Like for Gaston, omg "Very smooth thinking" Who are you to say what is smooth thinking. Well you can express your opinion and keep manipulating other's. But I see through you. You can't lie to me or yourself.

So do you know get why we changed the cw system. Spirit and soulf of those was raped by third party. So we went on a trip wich was way to the total end of enjoyment in cw's and destroying traditions. Yet you keep saying we were the ones who spoiled cw's for you.

I don't get it did we somehow play your clanwars`? So your amount also was too big for you.. BOULSHIT...

RIP is the control and soul of the part I dislike here..

Flaw

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2008, 06:45:53 pm »

How RIP were victim? We tryed to change cw system because we got flamed by the ones who we respected do you want me to go take out those old post's. RIP giving hints that Osp is spoiling cw scenario with multitude of cw's.

You were the one always saying Osp plays cws just because of amount. We in Osp never were proud only about amount, but about our ability to havegood competition between clan's and keep it up. You said we play too many cw's. We played cw's because we loved those. But continueing manipulating and trying to influence had affect when I started to drive for change as I thought it would be good for LX. And you know I respected you back to then.

But nope RIP was only jelous of Osp ability to enjoy cw's and manage to play those. So you had to say what Osp is doing is wrong and you started to every possible way get acception to your things.

Look at your posts Adam here in this thread. Like for Gaston, omg "Very smooth thinking" Who are you to say what is smooth thinking. Well you can express your opinion and keep manipulating other's. But I see through you. You can't lie to me or yourself.

So do you know get why we changed the cw system. Spirit and soulf of those was raped by third party. So we went on a trip wich was way to the total end of enjoyment in cw's and destroying traditions. Yet you keep saying we were the ones who spoiled cw's for you.

I don't get it did we somehow play your clanwars`? So your amount also was too big for you.. BOULSHIT...

RIP is the control and soul of the part I dislike here..
You know, you seem a bit paranoid. Maybe calm down a bit, eh?
"I'm a ****ing starship. I'm allowed to cheat." -  The Arbitary

Asrack

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 06:49:42 pm »
Reminds me how satellites are watching our every move.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 06:54:50 pm by Asrack »

Raziel

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2008, 12:48:14 am »
Sooooooooooo much about us ;D

Honestly, the best reply in here, definitely was this Spoon's one, with the chat quotation. Think whatever you like, but most of the RIPers have studies, jobs and serious things to do and don't give a damn about community's PMS. Seeing Milec boiling is quite fun to read while being on a break hehe, but nothing really more than that.

Anyway, LieroX Top Clans. Sounds so cool. Teeeheee, so am I taken as the topless one now? Oh sexy me, beware ladies!

P.S. Best regards to Tafka!

Krayonaise

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2008, 01:18:12 am »
jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ZOMG ZOMG!
Oh my God, every one just shut up.

Thor

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2008, 06:10:13 pm »
In the year of 2006 LXA got a virus, a very bad virus, called [RIP]. Since then that virus has terrorisated LXA and made it to wrong way.

Too bad there is too much big egos in arrogant RIP clan.

Luckily great persons, Z and MiLeC made a new forum, a VIRUS[assholeRIP]free forum..

Lodur

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2008, 06:14:52 pm »
In the year of 2006 LXA got a virus, a very bad virus, called [RIP]. Since then that virus has terrorisated LXA and made it to wrong way.

Luckily great persons, Z and MiLeC made a new forum, a VIRUS[assholeRIP]free forum..

Things that have been happening lately + that post makes me ask.

What did RIP do that LXA is such a ''bad'' place nowadays?
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Flaw

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2008, 06:25:27 pm »

I lol'd. Seriously. I wonder why this thread isn't locked yet.
"I'm a ****ing starship. I'm allowed to cheat." -  The Arbitary

Thor

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2008, 06:26:04 pm »
Rip just sux!!!

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2008, 06:42:59 pm »
But the fatty kid is still spooking on LXA OH MAI GHAAD!

Thor

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2008, 06:45:25 pm »
omg where have you been gras?? I already thought you died... but it seems no.

atleast leke is dead! have been for a while, isnt it?

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2008, 06:49:57 pm »
You're not really creative.. hehe.

Raziel

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2008, 07:14:05 pm »

Yeah, this place will be paradise for people like you, Tafka and other professional players.
I am certain that Z with his eloquent MAN THIS SHIT ROCKS SHIT OUT OF THE SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT talks is the very best person in this world to lead the kindergarten. You will suit to each others so well. Milec also will bring a boost up in there teeheee. Oh well, this whole Bikini Clan forum is not so bad idea after all. Morons will have a place to sit around and laugh to their so funny jokes.

Rip just sux!!!

Someone had an awesome MSN status time ago.

"Freedom of word is just a compensation for the freedom of thought, which people rarely use"
Spoon might want correct the quotation if it's wrong.

Anyway, it's soooo true.

Thor

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2008, 07:23:49 pm »
it is paradise for everyone except arrogant ego fools (RIP), and their asslickers OwZ, spz etc

Raziel

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2008, 07:28:44 pm »
Alright alright, shu shu shu. Go there and have fun already, they are waiting.

Why to bother to flame stupid arrogant fools, making yourself looking just as stupid, foolish and arrogant as they are? Show us your polite side, not arrogant personality and wisdom, and simply shut up. You can't even explain yourself, neither give any reasons for your empty opinion which is simple expression of your humiliated personality. No idea when we hurt your poor baby-innocent-like heart, but seems it has evolved into nice bucket of moronic hatred.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up

anything