Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Name change  (Read 9513 times)

[leke]GrassNinja

Re: Name change
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2006, 10:29:02 pm »
hmm maybe a lil bit late to ask, but wat was the old name of LXA?

Cloud

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2006, 10:41:08 pm »
Pro Mortar Alliance

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2006, 09:06:16 pm »
sorry for refreshing this old thread again... but... pro mortars alliance? did u have emphasis on mortars? 

When we die we come to a better place... I'll respawn right behind you!

Purplehaze

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2006, 10:49:02 pm »
yes. back then, this site was founded by runyoufool, who happened to be the leader of |waA|, an all mortar clan. also joining the PMA (now LXA) were all mortar clans. then PMA realized that this was very dumb since 100LT and rifles kick ass and we all started playing them, and other non mortar clans joined, so a name change was in order. hope that helps.  :)
"I know not with what weapons WWIII shall be fought with, but I know that WWIV shall be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein

Gaston

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2006, 01:40:44 am »
Just to clarify, we didn't think "this was very dumb". We thought that first we would collect all the good spirited mortar clans here so we could have quality mortar games, instead of all the problems that are connected with the playing style (behaviour, lagg etc). But after a while, we realized that Mortars wasn't a special case, but this happened in all mods and playing styles, so we thought we would try to ensure quality games and contests plus a community for the members to get to know eachother. Thus making LXA oriented towards a broader audience than before.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Purplehaze

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2006, 01:57:00 am »
what i meant to say was that it was short sightedness on our part
"I know not with what weapons WWIII shall be fought with, but I know that WWIV shall be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein

Legend

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2006, 07:25:09 am »
Pro Mortar Alliance

Just started to think... Who's idea was start to play only mortars? There's lot of more interesting weapons in Modern Warfare.

Trinity

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2006, 10:06:15 am »
not sure but yes it is fun other weps in mw1.0 aslong as there not spammy. 100lt mw1.0 is fun:)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 10:25:22 am by Trinity »

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2006, 11:50:57 pm »
100lt mw1.0 is fun:)

probably nicest settings ive ever played. xD

When we die we come to a better place... I'll respawn right behind you!

mfmr

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2006, 10:55:23 pm »
ummm well I didn't find the right thread so I am posting it here :P.

I see only me and VIP + rarely some others that they use LXA tag infront of their server name. Is that still a rule? Thanks

Wander

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2006, 11:02:05 pm »
ummm well I didn't find the right thread so I am posting it here :P.
I see only me and VIP + rarely some others that they use LXA tag infront of their server name. Is that still a rule? Thanks
Its not a rule that you have to use the tag if you are an allied clan, it is a rule that you cant use it if you arent an allied clan.

Speaking for myself however: i would definitely use the tag if i could host. I take honour in being in an allied clan, and i would be happy to be aible to show that to the world.

mfmr

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2006, 11:05:31 pm »
Its not a rule that you have to use the tag if you are an allied clan, it is a rule that you cant use it if you arent an allied clan.

Speaking for myself however: i would definitely use the tag if i could host. I take honour in being in an allied clan, and i would be happy to be aible to show that to the world.
ok,thanks like I said I use it too but sometimes I wanna change server name and i don't have space cuz of LXA tag :P
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

anything