Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Qaz, August 19, 2019, 03:09:48 pm
2012 (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:29:56 pm
[wc] Legacy of the Toilet Warriors Tribute video (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:24:01 pm
Holidays/Me leaving/me coming back Threads (The World Outside) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:14:20 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 80.186.170.22
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Religion, sexuality, etc.  (Read 23462 times)

Griffin

Re: Religion, sexuality, etc.
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2008, 05:17:53 pm »
Thor, eventually all prophecies will come true.
Especially when the prophecies are vague.

Also anyone who is slightly homophobic, racist, religious extremist, etc has lost my respect.

Hermod

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 05:19:30 pm »
Of course the churchs need money to keep religion on the right track. And it is free churchs, open house, and stuff.

And what the hell? Weird killing. That is pretty smart, wanna hear the trick.
Each time people gets involved in killing, they start becoming religious. BUSTED. And yeah, like the bible isn't updated, it comes more than 100 swedish bible versions per year i think. Translations, yeah right. suddenly killing became suicide.

And it is a book written by random noobs, because it is only random noobs who can understand people, and convince them to believe in something. God or Jebus would be way more arrogant, that's for sure.

And deny the bible, why the hell not, tell me? It's against things, without reasons, and that doesn't make it a bible anymore. it's outdated, it's pwned. Lol, i'm with the el spoonos.

Griffin

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 05:25:32 pm »
Let's not forget that the only proof for the Bible is itself, as with most if not all main religions. For them to exist, you need to trust that they are not lying, and let's face it most people lie to convince others they are right.

Thor

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2008, 05:27:03 pm »
And what the hell? Weird killing. That is pretty smart, wanna hear the trick.
Each time people gets involved in killing, they start becoming religious. BUSTED. And yeah, like the bible isn't updated, it comes more than 100 swedish bible versions per year i think. Translations, yeah right. suddenly killing became suicide.

It seems you haven't read the Bible, or you just don't understand it. I have to admit that it took time to me to understand some things in the Bible.

And deny the bible, why the hell not, tell me? It's against things, without reasons, and that doesn't make it a bible anymore. it's outdated, it's pwned. Lol, i'm with the el spoonos.

Of course it is against things, and there is good reasons told in the Bible, if you just read it.

the Bible tries to guide us that we would survive and go to the Afterlife when we have finished.

miri

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2008, 05:28:11 pm »
Why does everybody think "sacrificing" helps people. If I was a christian, which I'm not, I would live my life happily and not letting religious traditions cripple my life. If god descended men on earth, I'm sure he wanted us to live. Live happily.
[Cop] miri

Thor

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 05:34:29 pm »
Syphon, indeed, God wanted us to life happily, but then Human did sin, and that we are whole time doing. This nowaday world is full of sin. In the Afterlife, there is no sin. Also like I've told before we are living the End Beinning. End means the Jesus' 2nd coming to the Earth, and it will be the Judgement day. They who don't believe and are selfish go to Hell, and those who believe will be safed.

Hermod

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2008, 05:35:45 pm »
It's impossible to live hapily, what ever you do, it comes moments, when you want to die. And that is not because life sucks, it's because you suck. It's also impossible to live a bad life, because it's moments, there you regret yourself thinking over suicide and trying to get your current situation worse, trust me.

And Thor you don't get it. It's not positive to understand the bible. Do you know what the bible is? It's a manipulating story.
It shows an amazing person, who you should adore, and it shows what is good and bad, you want to understand it, because then you will become a great man, and get a life after death. It's an award, to keep you an idiot, and keep you buying bibles.

i will say one thing that i am completely sure that it is true.

THERE ARE NO BAD PEOPLE, AND THERE ARE NO GOOD, IT'S ONLY YOU AND THE MAJORITYS OPINION.
That's completely against the bible, and if you get to know every single creature in this world, there are no miracles, there are only us.

Also, there are no bad moves, or bad actions, killing don't even have to be.
There are no sins either, really, before poker and card games was a sin, now it is not, why? It's outdated, and it never really was in, it was just what the people wanted as a sin, and what people could believe

the caps lock is to start something intersting, still no offense

« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 05:39:31 pm by Hermod »

Thor

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2008, 05:43:34 pm »
And Thor you don't get it. It's not positive to understand the bible. Do you know what the bible is? It's a manipulating story.
It shows an amazing person, who you should adore, and it shows what is good and bad, you want to understand it, because then you will become a great man, and get a life after death. It's an award, to keep you an idiot, and keep you buying bibles.

I get it very well what you're saying. But there is different religions, different opinions, so we can't really argue what's wrong, what's right. I just brought up with some facts of the Bible. And sooner or later those things will become to the real life too. Hahahaha, do you really think the Bible has made because of money? The company which sells the Bible will earn money of it, not church. And the Bible is usually gaven as a gift.

Griffin

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2008, 05:50:01 pm »

I get it very well what you're saying. But there is different religions, different opinions, so we can't really argue what's wrong, what's right. I just brought up with some facts of the Bible. And sooner or later those things will become to the real life too. Hahahaha, do you really think the Bible has made because of money? The company which sells the Bible will earn money of it, not church. And the Bible is usually gaven as a gift.

They are only facts if the Bible is correct, so you can't use them to argue for Christianity to people who don't believe. (My personal opinion)

Hermod

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2008, 05:50:34 pm »
Really, the bible is usually given as a gift, gifts costs. Money/power is stronger than religions, because it belongs to the spirital life AND the political/worldy life. And it is one of the very few things that belongs to both.

It could also be the power you get, a guy wanted power and money, so he made a story, but eventually it became to late to tell the true, and people took it more and more seriously.

Ofcourse we can't argue what's wrong and what is right, and at most of the discussions it never ends succesfully for people pride. That says the bible can't do that either.

And yeah Griffin, it is to believe or not, but really, if you look on which people are religios, there are mostly big familys, and parents with earlier accidents involved, why? They want extra help, they want more than they can get by the community, and as soon as something good happens, that person becomes a priest, or a person who visits the church for power, and yeah, you can't get to much of that.

Griffin

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2008, 05:54:53 pm »
I think you misunderstand me to be supporting religion Hermod ;)

Hermod

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2008, 05:56:39 pm »
Lol not at all, you made a pretty good point. And it is not that intersting, the intersting things is the opinions-

Thor

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2008, 05:57:48 pm »
The Bible is correct. Just like I said, suicideattacks are predicted in the Bible. And there is huge amount of other prophecies which have became true.
 -> Btw, now we can go to the Evolution for example. Evolution theotry is not true. You can't prove it, unlike the Bible's prophecies are proven.

But of course I understand that they who aren't Christians aren't allowed to believe the Bible.

Caldeth

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2008, 05:59:04 pm »
You know, Hermod, books can't be spiritual, its the readers that are spiritual.

Hermod

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2008, 06:03:24 pm »
Thor, we are completely at the wrong train. it's kind of inpossible to prove something, in theese two worlds (religious, and non) that's why religion still exists, or why religion isn't for everyone.

for example: If you say 500 points, with much knowdedge and wisdom, let's say 50 of them will actually happen. And the 450, will be updated with bibles, because the ones responsible for the bible, is religios, it should be the total opposite.

I don't say the first thing they do is updating it like a devil, i say it happens with time, just 75-100 words 1-2 points uknown, it's impossible to see. After all the old bibles(religios books) aren't as old as the religion itself.

Enough about the books, for my part.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 06:06:52 pm by Hermod »

Griffin

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2008, 06:03:47 pm »
The Bible is correct. Just like I said, suicideattacks are predicted in the Bible. And there is huge amount of other prophecies which have became true.
 -> Btw, now we can go to the Evolution for example. Evolution theotry is not true. You can't prove it, unlike the Bible's prophecies are proven.

But of course I understand that they who aren't Christians aren't allowed to believe the Bible.

WIth that logic, those who aren't religious aren't allowed to believe in Evolution. So it becomes fact because of the proof existing for it made by non-religious etc.

Hermod

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2008, 06:09:57 pm »
You know, Hermod, books can't be spiritual, its the readers that are spiritual.
Ofcourse i agree, but the books has made us spirital, really that is nothing to discuss, but the reason i talk so much about the book updates, and overdid it so bloody much, it is no chance 450 poinjts is updated, but it has maybe happened, and it maybe will, no one will ever be able to prove that know tho, that's why i don't want to discuss more about the bible. Let's go to religion and sexuality again.

Thor

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2008, 06:13:20 pm »
Griffin, yes, of course those atheists can believe in Evolution. Evolution is the opposite to the Bible.

Griffin

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2008, 06:16:09 pm »
Griffin, yes, of course those atheists can believe in Evolution. Evolution is the opposite to the Bible.

But then I can say it is correct and you will argue.
Also they are not opposite at all, God could have created evolution and vice-versa.

Edit: I'm a vegetarian, I always have been and I was raised to believe it is correct, and I still do. You were (probably) born a Christian and like me believe it is correct now because you were taught it was correct then, you will interpret things to support God because you have been taught that way as a child.
For example you are taught as a child that you die if you get shot, I doubt you have ever seen someone get shot but you believe it because most other people do, there's no actual proof that you have experience but you accept it as truth. Exactly the same thing happens with religion, there only needs to be a book because once you accept that it is real then virtually nothing anyone can say or do will change your mind, except perhaps when you die and don't wake up and get judged, not that you will notice because you will die and feel nothing forever more. Assuming, of course that religion is not correct.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 06:22:29 pm by Griffin »

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2008, 06:18:54 pm »
Quote from: Thor
suicideattacks
Do you honestly think that the so called 'suicide attack' is a 20th/21st century concept?
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up

anything