Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.165
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Farewell CW tour of MiLeC  (Read 9301 times)

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
Farewell CW tour of MiLeC
« on: February 15, 2008, 12:07:48 pm »
I have come to conclusion that [Osp] pretty much had optimal way of playingstlye about 1 year ago. We enjoyed to have clanwar's where games were enjoyably and agressive, it was the thing we like the most.

But then it was actually fun to challenge also clan's like FoH who play only for one reason. Getting maxium fun out of this game basicly means that you play in diffrent way's in diffrent situations. CW aganst FoH. You just have to beat them in only possible way out there, just play for win as that's the way you can hurt them the most. Because they don't respect other values. This is so called only for the win group.

But then when meeting clan like [RIP] or [LaG] in cw. You can just unleash the Beast as Raziel talked about.

Then there is clan's like [aC], [Uw], (V), [AoG]  and many others. Wich are clan's in middle of this group. they always start the game with enjoyably style but when they realize losing is getting closer they will adjust their style more and more to defence. Top of it is the last live of the wich can last as long as all other lives toghether. And these clans can adept their style based on opponent.

This is so called group wich would be able to play game's from the start to the end with honourable style. But natural will to win will change it. But afterall the general experience is fun with these clan's and feeling is competition is good.

I really hope [Osp] keep's their optimal playing methods and keeps playing according to opponent and respecting their values. But always Osp should start the games with most enjoyable style especially against the middleclass and the "honour" group.

So here I am with my final conclusion. I have always been thinking what could be the best way and most fair way to play. And Now when I have been trying everything. Only for the win, the middle class style (prolly the most reasonable group to play cw's with, they try to always make game's good), and also the style where you just play the most fun way from first live to last live, without anykind of caring about stats.

Final conclusion [Osp] was always right with their playing method's. The Golden middleway.

Too bad I got tired to play mod's, especially in a way as those are used in cw's...

Okay there was my three years of cw playing put in short. Now it is time to challenge clan's one more time.

I want to challenge all decent clan's one last time with my clan.

All game's will be Liero 1.0 100lt limited. One game in both clan server and home clan decides level. Last game server and level negotiated between the clan's. So best of three.

Challenged clan's

[aC]
[AoG]
[FoH]
[LaG]
[NB-AT]
[OwZ]
[pFe]
{Q}
[RIP]
{spz}
[Uw]
(V)

Games played

[Osp] vs. [FoH]: 0-2
[Osp] vs. [pFe]: 2-0
[Osp] vs. [aC]: 2-1
[Osp] vs. [NB-AT]: 2-1
[Osp] vs. {Q}: 2-0
[Osp] vs. [LaG] 2-1

Please post into this thread if your clan will accept the challenge or not.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 07:06:28 pm by MiLeC »

Hostile

Re: Farewell CW tour of MiLeC
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 12:33:45 pm »
Im pretty surprised that pFe is in that list. Havent talked yet to any members of pFe but im sure they will gladly accept it like me :)

Swift

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 12:40:03 pm »
Haven't talked about it with the other outlawz, but we accept your challenge. If the others don't I will fight you alone ;)

QuiverS

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 12:53:16 pm »
Uw will be Happy to challenge you one more time MiLeC, Count us in.

Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 01:11:02 pm »
aC finds it enjoyable to take part in this contest.

Lodur

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 01:11:13 pm »
I think its obvious that aC accepts the clanwar :) Just one guestion is that are we talking about best of 3 or 5 clanwar?

Edit: Oh found the answer already :p Sorry bout that.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 01:14:33 pm by Lodur »
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Morby

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 03:22:35 pm »
aC are mongos but I'm sure Milec has his reasons to challange them.

well spoken king

Hatten

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 04:46:10 pm »
Oh damn, you didn't challenge us =(

Ua would gladly participate, although we don't have an invitation. Would you mind invite us? We're are as good as pFe and i don't think we have behaved so bad :P Just forgot us or do you have a reason why you didn't invite us? (It would be good to know so we could improve)
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

Ahmed

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2008, 03:14:48 am »
[AoG] accepts this :), Gyo said he wanted to before and Z, who cares about what  Z thinks xD, Jk but he and the other members probably agree too.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 08:03:59 am by Legendkiller »
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Purplehaze

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2008, 10:11:50 am »
(V) doesn't clan war much anymore, but if it's a fight you want, a fight you shall receive. Bring your A game.

Shade

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2008, 10:40:29 am »
What about [bio]?
One day you'll just be a memory for some people, do your best to be a good one.

Gigolo

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2008, 10:46:19 am »
I will have to talk to the guys about times we can be on to play this, but I'm sure there will be no objections to us accepting.

SorZ

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2008, 11:46:52 am »
{Q} accepts. :)

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 04:33:57 am »
Oh damn, you didn't challenge us =(

Ua would gladly participate, although we don't have an invitation. Would you mind invite us? We're are as good as pFe and i don't think we have behaved so bad :P Just forgot us or do you have a reason why you didn't invite us? (It would be good to know so we could improve)

Forgot [Ua]. But it would be glad to play also against your clan.

Hatten

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2008, 06:15:34 pm »
yay :), is there a set date when this will start or is it whenever member of both clans are online?
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 07:03:41 pm »
yay :), is there a set date when this will start or is it whenever member of both clans are online?

when ever both are online.

mfmr

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 03:11:40 pm »
We are glad that you invited {spz} and we are looking forward to play with you guys.

By the way, maybe we should finish our clan war first. ;D

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 08:51:03 pm »
first farewell game played

[Osp] vs. [FoH]

0-2

I turned FoH mode on but was funny to see how incredible rusty I have became in camping. But still I turned on more the further the game was. Too Bad my teammate yellowbart Sucked big time and caused both defeats.

It was good classical finish with FoH under my Osp career. Just too bad that my teammate sucked I would have liked to whoop their asses one mroe time, but still we won them in all the time statistics and thats enough.  :D

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 09:07:19 pm »
I accept this as well. Should be fun to play that setting only, so no straight tricks, nothing, just the mod and players with their skill. Im really waiting for this, to see the bests playing from both Osp and AoG one more time, as I declare you as 1 of the bests in Osp.
I got my interest back to play and concentrate again if it comes to a cw so Im glad that you challenged us.

Im just wondering, back then u used to play combo so much and so well, yet you didnt put that setting there, as thats just that original as 100lt. just more based on reflexes and speed.

Whatever your reason was, Im waiting for this :).
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2008, 06:40:49 pm »
[Osp] vs. [pFe]: 2-0

Thanks for gg [pFe].