Total servers: 2
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ March 17, 2019, 04:47:14 pm
DE nonstop + voting
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
US nonstop + voting
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: -[ToI]- Tyrants of Imperium  (Read 16860 times)

Quake

Re: -[ToI]- Tyrants of Imperium
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2006, 05:38:03 am »
I planned on it for one. But I got kind of ticked of with a few things. Im not going to list them off here. If you want to know say on msn. For two, you multiclanned when you were in AOD and pKs. You were also in this clan. And multiclanned during eS and cM.

Edit: Faisal, you dont knwo teh reasonoing behind it. And i didnt take them. The only reason strike and kain were in taht clan was because I was.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 05:39:50 am by Kurashima »
True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
- Albert Einstein

Azriath

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2006, 05:39:23 am »
I planned on it for one. But I got kind of ticked of with a few things. Im not going to list them off here. If you want to know say on msn. For two, you multiclanned when you were in AOD and pKs. You were also in this clan. And multiclanned during eS and cM.
Who are you talking to?

Quake

« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2006, 05:40:05 am »
That was to Thomas.
True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
- Albert Einstein

Taliban

« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2006, 05:45:29 am »
1. I was just saying, you didnt know the meaning of traitor.
2. cM wasn't really a clan, it was for MSF with friends from amherst
3. I wasn't in thoses clans, they were names I used when I didnt want to use my AOD name.
4. I never multiclanned while I was in eS.
5. I was in-active because less then 20 people play liero now ( because master server is / was down )

[Modify]
It may seem like I was in alot of clans, but they were all yours , chris's or steves. Because i went with Steve or chris' to clan's if they asked me.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 05:48:30 am by Taliban »

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2006, 05:45:53 am »
lets all chear up by looking at this picture

This means, we are off-topic kinda, even tho i started it, so lets not say anything else.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 05:47:28 am by >--Faisal--> »

DreaM

« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2006, 09:39:31 am »
lets all chear up by looking at this picture

This means, we are off-topic kinda, even tho i started it, so lets not say anything else.
HOT!

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2006, 08:13:45 pm »
Well i was talking to StrikX today, and he introduced me to a lil program that can reduce lagg. Its called hamachi. Well all you do is go to their site http://www.hamachi.cc/ , now i know there is a thread on LX--> http://lxalliance.net/smf/index.php?topic=210.msg13126#msg13126. it is the best for CWs, hardly any lagg issues.

Black Wood

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2006, 08:15:33 pm »
this is me Jinzo when i post it will be black wood but i have asked and i think faisal has even said i would like to try out and i am a ok player all i have to do is work on my rifles and that is all i play normally! so u can reach me at Sniper_kinsman@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 02:51:32 am by Black Wood »

Azriath

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2006, 05:37:58 pm »
this is me Jinzo when i post it will be black wood but i have asked and i think faisal has even said i would like to try out and i am a ok player all i have to do is work on my rifles and that is all i play normally! so u can reach me at Sniper_kinsman@hotmail.com
Alright, well, I played a little with you, you seem pretty good, I will do a try out with you later on.

Quake

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2006, 09:54:14 pm »
Well i was talking to StrikX today, and he introduced me to a lil program that can reduce lagg. Its called hamachi. Well all you do is go to their site http://www.hamachi.cc/ , now i know there is a thread on LX--> http://lxalliance.net/smf/index.php?topic=210.msg13126#msg13126. it is the best for CWs, hardly any lagg issues.

People seem ro just keep saying what is going around. Hamachi does NOT create less lag. I can still suicide in Strikes server on hamachi as any other server in NA. The only thing hamachi really does is allow a person to run a lan line that people can join. if someones on the lan line on hamachi, then they are the only people that can join that lx server. For example, Strike has a hamachi server. I, Strike, Faisal and Ballinazn are in it. We are the only poeple that can join Strikes server. Lag seems the same so people shouldn't be so excited. ;)
- Albert Einstein

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2006, 11:52:44 pm »
People seem ro just keep saying what is going around. Hamachi does NOT create less lag. I can still suicide in Strikes server on hamachi as any other server in NA. The only thing hamachi really does is allow a person to run a lan line that people can join. if someones on the lan line on hamachi, then they are the only people that can join that lx server. For example, Strike has a hamachi server. I, Strike, Faisal and Ballinazn are in it. We are the only poeple that can join Strikes server. Lag seems the same so people shouldn't be so excited. ;)

Humm, it may not applay for all people. when i played you in the internet mode, i  felt 2-2.5 sec lagg, then when we swithed to LAN mode, it was fine.

Quake

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2006, 08:24:02 pm »
I think it may be an illusion in your mind. Dont let it consume you.
- Albert Einstein

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2006, 12:21:46 am »
I think it may be an illusion in your mind. Dont let it consume you.

Ok Magus! o.O, Ill keep that in mind.

bomb

« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2006, 12:23:11 am »
lets it cosume u let it!

Quote from: bomb:
:)

Black Wood

« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2006, 12:47:31 am »
lol, if i ever see u or azzy on LX i will let either of u to try me out how about that!

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2006, 01:50:56 am »
Azzy is inactive for a wile, his Computer is broken or something.

Asrack

« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2006, 01:52:38 am »
Router is ****ed basicly.
I know.. I share it with him.

Azriath

« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2006, 05:43:44 pm »
lol, if i ever see u or azzy on LX i will let either of u to try me out how about that!
im the only person that is allowed to try people out.

Black Wood

« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2006, 12:16:21 am »
O i though azzy could. he said i am good and i have a diff tactic!

Quake

« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2006, 12:24:56 am »
I was wondering. What powers do co leaders have over members?
- Albert Einstein
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up