Trick or Treat v0.4 – 100lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Berl- cough* Mexico/USA wall.  (Read 4124 times)

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
The Berl- cough* Mexico/USA wall.
« on: January 21, 2008, 11:01:27 pm »
Discuss!
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
Re: The Berl- cough* Mexico/USA wall.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 11:19:07 pm »
Usually, you start a discussion by making a point.

Asrack

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 11:26:40 pm »
Personally, because I don't know what you wanna talk about, I will wrap the whole topic of this thread in one word. Pathetic. Meaning I think the wall is pathetic. Nice comparison though.

PooNinja

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 11:31:59 pm »

Ruki

PooNinja

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 11:52:59 pm »
What is a Berl- cough* ?

Ruki

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 11:58:17 pm »
What is a Berl- cough* ?
Unfinished word Berlin and expression for coughing. Probably he meant similarity between Berlin and Mexican/USA wall.

There isn't a lot to discuss. Illegals are dying there but it's a good thing for economy of both countries. I was learning that 2 years ago at Geography.

PooNinja

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 12:08:42 am »
Ooooh now i get it.  :o
It's not really easy to understand.

Vastilary

The American government doesn't seem to think Mexicans are real people. They [should] have the right to make a living in a decent country.
There was a cow that was purplehaze he liked CHEESE and whisky. He shot Jesus and started transforming into Charazard and finished. Asrack touches little jimmy on the nipple and is extremely horney because of Charizard and is a ...?

sharsh

• Super duper lag shield 150.0. dont even try to kill me, ill just eat your bullets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +20/-6
  • 1166 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sharsh
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 02:02:30 am »
right vast im sure thats not the case even though i cbb researching it but you should have a look at how other countrys treat immigrants

Ruki

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 02:38:58 am »
right vast im sure thats not the case even though i cbb researching it but you should have a look at how other countrys treat immigrants
As well as they should. Home country should take care of the immigrants (their own people) not better, more developed, democratic countries.

Gigolo

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 02:51:59 am »
The United States is a country of immigrants.

This discussion is a pointless one for us to have. It is well above the scope of any of our knowledges. Anything the vast majority of people here would say is just a personal opinion with impressively little actual information to back it up.
I mention this because I have done research on multiple occasions related to this. It is much more immensely complicated than you will think.

X4VI3R

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 03:49:16 am »
This subject is brilliant. I too remember when the USA and Mexico were one nation but were split when a totalitarian nation divided us and put up a wall.

Boarder patrol here is pretty shitty in the US, but a wall is a pretty stupid suggestion. I'm down for free market economics, so from that point too it seems pretty dumb to stop cheap labor coming in.
xavier the white_ninja: - MonK
{spz}; <3 splinky_krazi_coacoa_human_chaoz_killatron

I'll let you try my WuTang Style

*SpAzZ* out nikka

Lodur

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2008, 08:22:02 am »
Months ago i watched a document about that wall
Some guy hierd 9 mexicans to first build a piece of that wall ( about 5*10 meter if i remember right.. ) it took them 8hours and then this american guy made three groups of three from these mexicans
3 broke through the wall, 3 under and 3 climbed over it.
They all broke through in 15 minutes.
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Oxygen

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2008, 08:28:50 am »
This is'nt about the literal wall, it is using the wall as a metaphor. What really bugs me about the whole USA-Mexico thing is that Americans refer to them as "Aliens", does that bug anyone else? I don't really no much about this "wall" I presume it is a fence seperating Mexico and USA? Kinda of useless post seeing as I have no idea what this is. I just wanted to point out maybe the less physical metaphorical wall that seperates USA and Mexico.

Asrack

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 09:34:00 am »
Yeah Kiwi, thats something I noticed as well, watching television. It's discouraging to think that the United States has people like that. Honestly, I wish they would get off there high horse.

Gigolo

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 10:01:30 am »
In the US the term "alien" is used almost exclusively when referring to "illegal aliens". The term "immigrant" is generally used in its place when referring to people residing in our nation who have not gained citizenship by naturalization. Even persons who have gained citizenship by other means are still referred to as immigrants.

[NOTE] If you do not understand the terms used in this post, then chances are you have no business discussing this topic. Also if you are not even from North America, then odds are you have no business discussing this topic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything