Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Rakkula September 18, 2019, 06:18:07 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 100lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Marten(0 lives, 0 kills)
Hathat(0 lives, 1 kills)
baSE ReALiTy
Liero v2.0 – 100lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I Wanna Join (V)  (Read 9469 times)

Asrack

Re: I Wanna Join (V)
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2007, 03:33:16 am »
Blaster you certainly earned my respect! Not only did you manage to piss off Asrack (wich is most hippie person around here). You also got like 2 pages of replies. Nice going.

ROFL! Quite ****ing true! XD

sharsh

• Super duper lag shield 150.0. dont even try to kill me, ill just eat your bullets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +20/-6
  • 1166 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sharsh
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2007, 07:10:16 am »
okay then :) asrack stfu and piss off k :)

Gaston

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2007, 04:22:38 pm »
Thnx Gaston for taking the newbie's side again. You should start a refuge for newbie's here on LXA and maybe, just maybe you wont go to hell.

Obviously you didn't understand the point of my post. I wasn't taking anyone's side per se. What I was, was just generally showing how I am against all the elitism that is displayed from some people around here, and how I believe that to be a basically self-glorifying, foreign-unfriendly activity.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Spectro

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2007, 11:23:29 pm »
Thnx Gaston for taking the newbie's side again. You should start a refuge for newbie's here on LXA and maybe, just maybe you wont go to hell.

Obviously you didn't understand the point of my post. I wasn't taking anyone's side per se. What I was, was just generally showing how I am against all the elitism that is displayed from some people around here, and how I believe that to be a basically self-glorifying, foreign-unfriendly activity.

It just concentrates the population of elites in the community. Yes, it can be bad for those who want to focus more on quantity rather than quality, but for those of us who like associating ourselves with a community of more wit and intellect, it's a model that works.

I think Screams missed the difference of n oob vs newb, but nonetheless makes a point. It's time to move past helping the kid who can't seem to help himself. Are we a soup kitchen or a gourmet restaurant? Are we babysitters or are we teachers? Are we democrats or are we republicans... woops... didn't mean to bring American politics into this one. =P

But I honestly think we're a smaller more concentrated community to begin with at less than 30 people visiting a day. It would be nice to know each of them are independent beings who can make interesting conversation and contributions for the whole of the community instead of dragging progress down.

Snap

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2008, 05:04:44 am »
I Would like tp join (V)  ~~Childs :P

Spectro

« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2008, 05:48:31 am »
Hey Childs glad you could make it to LXA. Lemmy send you to an elaborate topic about joining (V):

http://83.98.146.8/~misery/smf//index.php/topic,7230.0.htm
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

anything