Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down

Author Topic: [e3] - Evolution (RIP)  (Read 47843 times)

. f i e r c e . .

Re: [e3] - Evolution
« Reply #320 on: April 01, 2007, 02:41:08 pm »
Aloha!
Well, as you may have noticed I've been absent for a little longer than a week. The reason? Well, I got pissed to a liutenant and told him to go and rape a dog and I guess that somehow offended him so the goddamn army justice banned me from holidays for three weeks! >:( Damn those whineyasses.

Anyway, for the rest I can tell that I'm alright and counting days till freedom ;)
Next weekend everybody is ordered to stay at the military camp (a rule: every third weekend the same shit :P) so I will be talking to all of you in two weeks.
It's great to see e3 running and running well. Keep up the same way boys, ceeyah!

Swift

« Reply #321 on: April 13, 2007, 12:07:31 pm »
The following clans are still awaiting [e3]'s vote:

AoG
waA
1st

Drama

« Reply #322 on: May 30, 2007, 09:55:36 pm »
I have an annunciation to make:

One era has come to an end and I have decided to leave [e3]. I really enjoyed my time there, I really did. I might have not grown as a player during my time but i think i have grown as a person. Long talks with RunYouFoo and Anubisl sure gave me some new perpectives in things. I really look up to you guys and i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your advice and support. I really enjoyed to be in a same clan with you guys and the same goes for everybody.

The main reasons why I decided to leave were that the clan wasn't anywhere near active enough and because of that it never reached the level I expected it to reach. The spirit in the clan was absolutely great and i am greatful i was there to experience it.

[e3], I am truly sorry for not handling the switch from [e3] to [Uw] in a mature way. I didn't inform you guys enough and the switch was too quick. I hope this didn't ruin anything between us. You guys would have deserved a better end to this and I hope you dont think I dont appreciate you, because I do, alot.

Farewell [e3].

Yours sincerely
Drama
Without change something sleeps inside us,
and seldom awakens.
The sleeper must awaken.

Spoon

« Reply #323 on: May 31, 2007, 12:45:56 am »
Man, someone was pwned by this - but I can't put my finger on who.

Funnily enough Bartieboy, I think it's you.

Spoon

« Reply #324 on: May 31, 2007, 02:45:01 am »
Jokes on me huh, cuz I wrote here yada yada yada.

Not quite :-*

RuNyoufool

« Reply #325 on: May 31, 2007, 11:23:00 pm »
May 31 / This clan is declared dead

We've had our ups and downs, but inactivity has prevented the clan to become successful during it's 14 months of existence. Nonetheless, we really enjoyed our time in e3, and had a great period of activity 4 months ago. Unfortunately the clan was struck by inactivity after this once again, and most of the members haven't been around, due to several circumstances. 

So, what's to happen next? Some of us will become clanless, where others will enforce other clans. I guess you should just keep your eyes open to find out...

some personal views from Anubis:

Some of you might have felt the suspense and the void in the clan since Drama left and waiting for a comment or an action from the clan...

However, Drama's leaving is not the biggest bump we've hit lately. Most of our members are actually inactive both in game and in the clan, so running the clan has felt heavy in many ways, and certainly even more now that Drama is gone. We had great goals for the clan, but which we simply were not able to reach.
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

Ahmed

« Reply #326 on: May 31, 2007, 11:28:10 pm »
May 31 / This clan is declared dead

We've had our ups and downs, but inactivity has prevented the clan to become successful during it's 14 months of existence. Nonetheless, we really enjoyed our time in e3, and had a great period of activity 4 months ago. Unfortunately the clan was struck by inactivity after this once again, and most of the members haven't been around, due to several circumstances. 

So, what's to happen next? Some of us will become clanless, where others will enforce other clans. I guess you should just keep your eyes open to find out...

some personal views from Anubis:

Some of you might have felt the suspense and the void in the clan since Drama left and waiting for a comment or an action from the clan...

However, Drama's leaving is not the biggest bump we've hit lately. Most of our members are actually inactive both in game and in the clan, so running the clan has felt heavy in many ways, and certainly even more now that Drama is gone. We had great goals for the clan, but which we simply were not able to reach.

Well, e3 seemed to be going strong. The clan didn't go as long as I thought it would however. Well good games, and luckily for AoG we had at least one clan war with you guys. Good night e3 :).
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Purplehaze

Re: [e3] - Evolution (RIP)
« Reply #327 on: May 31, 2007, 11:32:16 pm »
I can remember when e3 was a top secret thing and even Spectro wouldn't tell me what was going on.  You didn't meet my expectations either, which I set pretty high, but you guys still held it together pretty well as a clan. And last, some lucky clans will receive some skilled and loyal members.

Quake

« Reply #328 on: June 01, 2007, 12:37:11 am »
I also enjoyed playing with e3, but somethings happen for a reason I suppose.  ;)

At least it died with respect. Many clans had a lot of respect for e3. Rest in peace.
True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
- Albert Einstein

Caldeth

« Reply #329 on: June 01, 2007, 12:48:21 am »
Sincerely sorry for e3.

mfmr

« Reply #330 on: June 01, 2007, 08:53:27 am »
Sad.. I remember when this clan was founded, like everyone was "angry" because they thought that this clan will be unbeatable. You guys got pretty close, you were in the top 5. I always liked and respected e3. Good luck in the future guys! :)

druFF

« Reply #331 on: June 01, 2007, 10:11:52 am »
sincerely sorry from all aC members to e3 members.
i enjoyed playing with you even we didnt play much Cw's
good luck in to the future. Rest in peace e3

Valk

• Valkonian King
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +1/-0
  • 330 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Valk
  • The Harlequin shall come, come for revenge.
« Reply #332 on: June 01, 2007, 10:30:12 am »
Wow this is a suprise i would never of thought somthing like this was going to happen. Sad to hear about it but i guess it was somthing which did seem like it was going to  ???. Goodluck to you all in the near future and i hope a great clan gets made by some of you once again but this time with a more Full filling purpose in all your hearts.
Goodluck to you all.
Valk.
-=GOOOOD MORNING VIETNAM=-

Adam

« Reply #333 on: June 01, 2007, 10:37:35 am »
I would suggest you guys check out the Graveyard, maybe you wont see so much reasons to be sad ;)
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Zapp

« Reply #334 on: June 01, 2007, 07:11:05 pm »
It's sad seeing the clan Run & Co. worked hard to create fall into pieces. It had a reputation for being a serious clan with mature members and it's unfortunate for such a legacy to fade away.

- Zapp

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #335 on: June 01, 2007, 07:31:33 pm »
Took my words. I thought e3 would be one of the clans like [Osp] and [RIP] the clans wich shall live forever.

That was picture that I had, but obviously I was wrong.

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #336 on: June 01, 2007, 07:32:55 pm »
I enjoyed playing with you guys spending my night time with most of you.
Especially thanks for those games we did during last summer, at late nights with Bram, Fierce, Marco, tmYn.

And I really hope we get the chance to play even more in the future. But yeah the evolution goes on with the time.

Rest in peace [Evolution3].

Gyo~
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

Wander

« Reply #337 on: June 03, 2007, 03:36:24 pm »
I didn't see this coming either. Like MileC, i thought that this clan would live forever. It's very sad to see it didn't.

Sad.. I remember when this clan was founded, like everyone was "angry" because they thought that this clan will be unbeatable. You guys got pretty close, you were in the top 5. I always liked and respected e3. Good luck in the future guys! :)
I believe it was mainly (only?) me who was very concerned about that :P
When i look back now, e3 did indeed enter the top 5 of skilled LX clans. That doesn't make it unbeatable.
But in a lot of other ways, e3 was indeed the unbeatable clan it promised to be.

Was i concerned about it's birth, I'm sad about it's death.

Farewell [e3], I'll miss you.

Beast

« Reply #338 on: June 14, 2007, 05:11:36 pm »
I kind of knew you'd come to this, since activity was missing for couple of months now.

Another good clan found it's end, sad.
I'm here.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up

anything