Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Rakkula September 18, 2019, 06:18:07 pm
Backup server NL
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
paksukainen(0 lives, 0 kills)
baSE ReALiTy
Liero v2.0 – 100lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: ME joining (V)? (It rhymes I am so clever)  (Read 6892 times)

Gigolo

Re: ME joining (V)? (It rhymes I am so clever)
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2007, 09:20:41 pm »
I concur.

Krayonaise

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2007, 09:55:16 pm »
People just don't appreciate I-give-up-I-am-smarter-than-everyone-else-so-I'm-just-gonna-stoop-low humor.
Oh my God, every one just shut up.

Spectro

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2007, 12:58:54 am »
Now that's a kenning.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 01:23:19 am by Spectro »

Gaston

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2007, 02:59:37 am »
What you did wrong:

1: You're in a clan which you seem to have given up on, and you want to join another clan since the activity seems to be at a low-point.

Looks good so far

2: You send very obvious signals that you want to join another clan. This clan happends to be one that appreciates loyal clanmembers.

Yes yes, 1 and 2 seems to be very nicely linked, all good.

3: A guy who's in the clan, a guy you haven't seen for months apparantly, appears out of the blue and tells you the clan is coming back together after you made a public thread about wanting to join another clan.

It's getting a little shady, and you got a dillemma on your hands, we can understand. Nothing really wrong from you yet.

4: You tell the people in the clan you expressed a want to join that you wont join them yet, you will stay in your current clan, even though you don't believe it will survive that long, and it wont be any big either. You also say that you should be considered to be "on hold".

This is where things turn ugly. You come across as arrogant when you make that statement, also (V) from the looks of it, seems to be your back-up clan after 1st. And even though you seem to not have much faith in 1st, you still choose them over (V). Now, I am a little confused, but how on earth do you expect (V) to want you to join them now? First you start a humorous thread about joining, and they seem interested in it, and then you hit them in a face with the fact that your old clan may get ressurected by someone else, so (V) will have to wait a while for your services.

That of course may not be the truth you want to hear, so if you want, here's an alternative truth: You didn't do anything wrong, and the world is out to get you.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Ahmed

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2007, 03:04:47 am »

This is where things turn ugly. You come across as arrogant when you make that statement, also (V) from the looks of it, seems to be your back-up clan after 1st. And even though you seem to not have much faith in 1st, you still choose them over (V). Now, I am a little confused, but how on earth do you expect (V) to want you to join them now? First you start a humorous thread about joining, and they seem interested in it, and then you hit them in a face with the fact that your old clan may get ressurected by someone else, so (V) will have to wait a while for your services.

That of course may not be the truth you want to hear, so if you want, here's an alternative truth: You didn't do anything wrong, and the world is out to get you.

Exactly what I was thinking. It's like.. If clan A doesn't work out I'll join clan B because I want to have somewhere to go if it doesn't work out. Personally I hope (V) doesn't take you, though I don't have any say in it so it's just opinionated :p.
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Krayonaise

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2007, 03:49:39 am »
What you did wrong:

1: You're in a clan which you seem to have given up on, and you want to join another clan since the activity seems to be at a low-point.

Looks good so far

2: You send very obvious signals that you want to join another clan. This clan happends to be one that appreciates loyal clanmembers.

Yes yes, 1 and 2 seems to be very nicely linked, all good.

3: A guy who's in the clan, a guy you haven't seen for months apparantly, appears out of the blue and tells you the clan is coming back together after you made a public thread about wanting to join another clan.

It's getting a little shady, and you got a dillemma on your hands, we can understand. Nothing really wrong from you yet.

4: You tell the people in the clan you expressed a want to join that you wont join them yet, you will stay in your current clan, even though you don't believe it will survive that long, and it wont be any big either. You also say that you should be considered to be "on hold".

i think u're taking this thread too seriously. or i just got trickededed by ocky's awesome humor.
Oh my God, every one just shut up.

Adam

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2007, 09:42:29 pm »
I would say moocky here is actually showing the best attitude possible, something Loop was doing once, not wanting to acknowledge HW dieing when we pulled him to RIP with all our efforts. Moocky shows here that he stays with the clan to the very end, even if that end is somewhat everlasting. In his eyes, V is the clan he would like to be, but loyalty does not allow him to make the choice many would do in his place. I think you guys should respect that in him, and not look for such hints like "V = back-up" and stuff.

Loop eventually came to RIP, when all hopes on keeping HW were gone. I wish for moocky the same in the case of V, and I hope they look at him from the same point of view as we looked at Loop.

And yes, I mainly wrote this post to contradict all those who have no interest in driving V to not accept moocky in the end, but still do it for whatever reasons, which drive them forward.
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Spectro

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2007, 12:39:46 am »
Well I don't think anyone is trying to indicate moocky's intentions are wrong, just that he went about the whole "oh, nvm" part a bit harshly.

Asrack

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2007, 06:09:53 am »
I think it's time for spam and a few funny pictures. :D

« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 06:19:04 am by Asrack »

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2007, 01:55:24 pm »
...Wut  ???

Spectro

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2007, 11:45:16 pm »
More like

Snap

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2008, 11:35:29 pm »
It actually does Rythme man (V)'s too hard for me to get in Cuz i'm morts player who likes rifles the most (but sucks) classic isn't too bad (i suck) hmm Morts (Not Bad)

sharsh

• Super duper lag shield 150.0. dont even try to kill me, ill just eat your bullets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +20/-6
  • 1166 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sharsh
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2008, 01:54:19 am »
stick with NB-AT man ;)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

anything