Trick or Treat v0.4 – 100lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zeitgeist The Movie  (Read 1936 times)

Spectro

Zeitgeist The Movie
« on: September 06, 2007, 07:23:33 am »

Zeitgeist was created as a non-profit filmiac expression to inspire people to start looking at the world
from a more critical perspective and to understand that very often things are not what the
population at large think they are. The information in Zeitgeist was established over a year long period
of research and the current Source page on this site lists the basic sources used / referenced.
Soon, an Interactive Transcript will be online with detailed footnotes and links so exact sources
and further research can be relayed.

Powerful information for anyone with an open mind, and 2 hours spare time. In relation to the latest religion topic, this might be a breakthrough for some of you. Remember, keep an open mind, but don't assume everything as instant truth just because it's a truth-seeking documentary. Everything is informative, debatable, and not necessarily factual in all aspects.

Purplehaze

Re: Zeitgeist The Movie
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 09:25:32 pm »
I would just like to mention that Zeitgeist means time ghost in German, and Smashing Pumpkins came out with an album called Zeitgeist that is amazing.
"I know not with what weapons WWIII shall be fought with, but I know that WWIV shall be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]   Go Up