Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Straight edge or not?  (Read 13245 times)

Spoon

Re: Straight edge or not?
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2007, 03:56:09 pm »
I cba to quote ExZero's posts, there's too many things I'd want deliberate over. I did stop replying, despite having something to say - and true to your form, not your word, you continued to post even though I wasn't. It's not just me you want to have the last word over?

You must realise that you can't 'win' this. There is nothing to win. Perhaps salvage a reputation, if you ever had one.. but as it stands, you've made stupid, moronic comments, and you've got three people pointing out that you can't say that shit and get away with it. You continue trying to justify what you've done, but it won't wash. Sorry, ''it was just in response to him'' and ''i only called him a loser and said he needs to get a life'' blabla is all pointless crap. I don't care whether you think I need to get a life. I don't know why you think you have any more of a life than me, I would be willing to bet I've done a damn sight more useful things with my life and others' this summer than you have.

Whatever you say, it's clear to everyone that you are just a poor excuse for the 'typical teenager', a narrow minded idiot who honestly thinks he's right and cannot see anything from any point of view other than his own.

You seem to think I spend a lot of time on forums or the net in general, infact I've hardly posted a thing over the last few weeks. I can always find time to shred someone like you though.

Have a nice day :)

Adam

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2007, 04:14:59 pm »
I was thinking to join the the bash, but after Spoon's post I have nothing to add. He covered all the points which I wanted to comment on, but definitly in a much shorter version ;)
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

ExZero

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2007, 10:16:26 am »
I cba to quote ExZero's posts, there's too many things I'd want deliberate over. I did stop replying, despite having something to say - and true to your form, not your word, you continued to post even though I wasn't. It's not just me you want to have the last word over?
It would be rude for me to only respond to your comments about things ive said you know.
My last 2 posts were replays to asracks and hwobags not yours,and the one before that i said why i brought up christians to begin with,you were barely even mentioned in the entire post,and youve responded directly to my posts 2 times since ive last even said anything directed at you and its been more than 24 hours since ive even posted anything here let alone something in regard to you and i want the last word in your discussion?
If you were gonna leave you shouldve stayed gone.
You must realise that you can't 'win' this. There is nothing to win. Perhaps salvage a reputation, if you ever had one..
I was never interested in winning anything,i realized no matter what i said you would reply back to it and just like i thought you have each time,youve kept me quite entertained even when you were done with this thread apparently.
You think i even care about my online reputation?Oh NOES people dont like me,its teh end of the world!!!
but as it stands, you've made stupid, moronic comments, and you've got three people pointing out that you can't say that shit and get away with it.
I have a rite to free speech no matter what anyone thinks about it.
So what if its stereotypical,what the heck can you do about it?Even people who would be offended by it would realize starting a pointless arguement would be a waste of time and just payed it no mind and thought less of me,again oh noes!

I havnt tryed to justify anything ive said,i stated the reasons that led me to say what i have no matter what anyone thinks about them,and if anyone has a problem with them its their problem.I suggest those people avoid me or simply dont address me.
You want the last word in this,be my guest,im not going to post in this thread again.

But thank you my day has been quite nice  :D
Less then lucky seven.

Spoon

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2007, 03:18:42 pm »
I havnt tryed to justify anything ive said,i stated the reasons that led me to say what i have
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up