Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Best clan website!  (Read 4762 times)

pulver

Best clan website!
« on: August 19, 2007, 02:57:01 am »
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 04:13:18 am by pulver »

CherryNinja

Re: Best clan website!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 03:00:35 am »
lol come on u dont need this
and PRP

lolzlolz
lolzlolz

pulver

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 03:14:58 am »
why is it funny, there are no such good website in lx if you compare.

Ahmed

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 03:16:30 am »
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

pulver

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 03:25:18 am »
nice new site, but what about the old one?

Purplehaze

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 03:28:47 am »
why is it funny, there are no such good website in lx if you compare.

www.lxalliance.net
"I know not with what weapons WWIII shall be fought with, but I know that WWIV shall be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein

Asrack

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 03:29:05 am »
Everything you have linked there is ugly. They do not know how to blend colours at all. disgusting shades of green. Tafka's is the only thing that comes close to looking decent, sadly for that, the red is too overpowering. AoG one looks like it could be nice however, expect for now I don't thinkt eh white matches to well with everything else. No offense Z. :/

pulver

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 03:36:25 am »
talk to me when you actually get the skills to make one!!! Take is cheap so stfu.

Asrack

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2007, 03:38:12 am »
talk to me when you actually get the skills to make one!!! Take is cheap so stfu.

lolz kay! u want my lunch money too?

pulver

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2007, 03:40:05 am »
wtf, you make no sense!!! Lunch money, what kind of random subject is that?

tmYn

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2007, 03:44:02 am »
Ain't we going quite off-topic here? "Stares at pulver"

On-topic: If you want to find out which clansite in LieroX is the best looking. You should find out all the sites, make links in a post and make it a poll.. In my eyes thats the best way to avoid lots of spam, aswell as it would be a nice little competition for the clans ;)

Asrack

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2007, 03:48:57 am »
Exactly your comment, I gave you my opinion on them all, somewhat rude, but it got my point across. Welcome to the world! Not everyone lives in happy bunny land, where everyone walks around witha  smile and gives nice critiques about everything.

By the way, making a website, envloves HTML. If you wanna make something alittle more decent you can use PHP, and some other languages. Also, CSS for styles. Javascript for some nice features. The only thing I lack is the "zomgawesomegraphics". These websites also don't have them. And it shows. Take a look at some decent looking websites for clans all over the internet, not just LieroX, and look to see what some people have done. I have worked on some websites, mine are not all up to speed, and not as good. But most of my work comes inside things.

What I am saying here is, I have made websites, these guys on the other hand, use ugly colours, and shades, when creating theres, and that was my opinion. Have a problem with it? 

LieroX has many children in it, apparntly from the looks at some comments you get back for being honest. *Stares around*.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 04:43:14 am by Asrack »

pulver

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2007, 03:56:58 am »
since you already know everything asrack, then go make one for [RIP] and see how good it is!!! instead of just the old  liero offical site.

Ahmed

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2007, 04:03:13 am »
Everything you have linked there is ugly. They do not know how to blend colours at all. disgusting shades of green. Tafka's is the only thing that comes close to looking decent, sadly for that, the red is too overpowering. AoG one looks like it could be nice however, expect for now I don't thinkt eh white matches to well with everything else. No offense Z. :/

The website for AoG was done by both me, Z works on forums, but he does all the website mod installations since I keep crashing it when I try adding mods, but Z is lazy =p, and Gyogyi picks what graphics he likes :p
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Asrack

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2007, 04:04:19 am »
Ahh, well. I believe it will look great when it's finished. Although, I gotta be honest, I think it's your boxes, they don't fit with the white. :o

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2007, 04:06:21 am »
since you already know everything asrack, then go make one for [RIP] and see how good it is!!! instead of just the old  liero offical site.

Seriously.

Allied clans doesn't need a website of their own, LXA does the job pretty well. Once again, I'll get my metaphors out of the closet.

Shit tastes bad eh? How do you know it? You're a cook? No?
Do you need to be Saku Koivu to notice that Kovalev sucks recently?

The answer is : FALLACY!

Your judgement to Asrack is a goddamn case of fallacy. He gave his OPINION because YOU asked it.

pulver

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2007, 04:11:21 am »
hmm, maybe you should all read the statement carefully, i want to ask you guys about the top 4 clan website not some shitty comment about how other web looks terrible.

Asrack

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2007, 04:12:16 am »
hmm, maybe you should all read the statement carefully, i want to ask you guys about the top 4 clan website not some shitty comment about how other web looks terrible.

what are u guys opinion about the best clan website ever made in lx.

Good job. If we still had Karma, I would give you +1 every hour.

Also, editing main posts is bad. :)

pulver

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2007, 04:15:32 am »
yeah, yeah!! and lxalliance isn't a clan website btw...

Purplehaze

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2007, 04:20:17 am »
You didn't add the Men of Valor one! Shame on you!
www.spectrumfire.net/menofvalor
"I know not with what weapons WWIII shall be fought with, but I know that WWIV shall be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up