Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What's going on?  (Read 14055 times)

Beast

Re: What's going on?
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2007, 05:41:34 pm »
[AoG] camps. Z01 is the most campiest player ever. Really now why do you have to say we camped? as I remember in the first game I was all offensive on you even if my tactics were not the best. Personally I hate it when people bring my clan into public discussion rather then talking to us privately. If you want to call [AoG] campers then go ahead, but at least have the courtesy to say it to us in msn or game rather then whining to the whole community. No I am not trying to flame you I am just stating my opinion in what I think is a mature matter.

campers
I'm here.

mr.moocky

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2007, 06:09:08 pm »
So much drama!

Chilax, eat a kit-kat bar.

If people are camping to the point it makes you want to quit, just leave the server. It's better then curling up in a corner and having a fit.

Krayonaise

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2007, 06:12:48 pm »
Lol. You do know nothing you try to say or do is going to change the fact that you didn't win your matches that (to you) seemed unfair. You do know that nothing you try to say or do is going to change the fact that people will do anything to win and that people like Thor and Kurt will justify themselves to reap the good yumminess of winning. You do know that nothing you try to say or do will make people change since LieroX is run by RIPs and RIP-hat3rz. So just pick a side. Either love RIP with all your heart and soul or hate us like that popular majority. It's THAT simple. Don't buy into the [RIP] propaganda and don't listen to RIPmorons! Not only will you succeed in life, you will forever be blessed by happiness achieved only through nonstop masturbation (but who has time to do that?)

Anyone have a cup of Bias? I'd like a cup of Bias.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 06:15:01 pm by Krayonaise »
Oh my God, every one just shut up.

Raziel

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2007, 06:13:58 pm »

As Kurt has told to RIP-morons, LX really haves the competition side! And when we talk about "competition" and "clan wars", everybody of course tries to win, and it's fun, especially if anyone doesn't REALLY camp. If someone plays defensive, so what? Defensive players aren't unbeatable to win.

Also I don't believe that Kurt and Samara have camped, it is just typical reaction from spz and mfmr.

Luuuuuuul, tell me kiddo, what makes one a moron? That would be interesting to hear from your moronic mouths :)

mfmr

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2007, 07:46:34 pm »
Also I don't believe that Kurt and Samara have camped, it is just typical reaction from spz and mfmr.

What the hell? Who the heck are you to tell such things. Was you there or what? No? So shut up.

Sorry, but the last part of the sentence makes me angry. Typical reaction from spz and from me? Do you see a single post in this thread before this one? I tried to dont whine about how they camped even though they did, but then you came and  made your opinion from nothing in 2 seconds.
In your post you managed to call RIP clan morons, you did a beautiful asslick and then you pissed me off by a nice attack on spz and on myself. Gratz! You just won the true kiddo moron prize. ;)

No offence Thor, indeed.

Thor

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2007, 07:55:54 pm »
Hahahaha, mfmr, you are really trying to shut me down, without saying anything? Just using the strong words.

Let me explain why did I posted.

K, I have been bored, veeeeeeeeeeeery bored, especially to you mfmr. Because you are and your friend Grassninja is all the time saying "Lalala, I play this game for fun", well, what happenens 80% after games you've losed. "they camped". It is the lamest thing I've ever heard, and I have heard it from 2006 begin! I have got ****ing alot crap from you, especially in aC times, about Ypsilon and Legend. They are actually good players, you just get pissed off, when you lose, like Run, and other RIPpers. Now, I have watched 2 years this ****ing crap opera, now I had to extract this.

Hehe, indeed, no offence mfmr.

Legend

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2007, 08:22:09 pm »
During my career, I have used to hate losing. In my opinion, thats the rule of thumb when being a "professional" player. If theres a chance to win, I always give one-hundred percent to the clan. That usually leads to running/spamming etc. If I manage to win with cheap style do I regret it? Never.

redeye

• Love and be loved, thatís what life is about! Inspiration, fascination, happiness!
  • LXA addicted
  • Schwartz: +216/-2
  • 5569 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To redeye
  • I will make my huge comeback later :)
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2007, 08:25:21 pm »

could u read back what you just wrote Thor? you obviously dont even know mfmr and Grass! you know you whine much more than they do, and {spz} has nothing to do with that, have you ever heard me or tandemi whining for example? Never, ever, blame a clan for something, a clan is a group, and if one player pisses you off, say it to them straightly. if you can't get such things, dont play lx! of course there are ppl who are bad losers, i know for sure mfmr and grass aren't one of those, just learn to live with that. you can't say u never whined, i've heard a lot whining from you, and i m-o-v-e o-n.
if you're mad or anything, post it in rage thread
 :)

« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 08:27:25 pm by redeye »

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2007, 08:39:22 pm »
Not every clans are 100% after the win nor camp much. You should CW thems instead of being angry because X other clan does. You're losing at being angry.

Drama

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2007, 08:53:45 pm »
Some people should just forget their almighty ego, swallow their pride and accept the losses. Everybody should be smart enough to realize that if you decide to play this game, you will sometimes lose. There's no way to avoid it and you just make fools out of yourselfs when you get mad after a loss. Also, I dont think it would hurt anybody if the people around here would think about these things from different perspectives instead of just arguing with each other about some silly things without any flexibility. It's a cold fact that you won't get far in your live by being selfish and one dimensional.

Also, some people around here could learn to respect the critique given by other members. Do you really think it helps you if somebody says: "you camp" and you answer: "FU". Instead of that you could ask why do you think so and maybe try to have a constructive conversation about it. It's easy to say FU in the internet but could you maybe act like you do in the real life. This is why I hate internet, some people think they can say anything in the internet without dealing with the consequences.

All this "you camp, i dont" discussion is ridiculous and pathetic. Get over it and stop the useless crying.
Without change something sleeps inside us,
and seldom awakens.
The sleeper must awaken.

mfmr

« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2007, 08:56:04 pm »
Hahahaha, mfmr, you are really trying to shut me down, without saying anything? Just using the strong words.

K, I have been bored, veeeeeeeeeeeery bored, especially to you mfmr. Because you are and your friend Grassninja is all the time saying "Lalala, I play this game for fun", well, what happenens 80% after games you've losed. "they camped". It is the lamest thing I've ever heard, and I have heard it from 2006 begin! I have got ****ing alot crap from you, especially in aC times, about Ypsilon and Legend. They are actually good players, you just get pissed off, when you lose, like Run, and other RIPpers. Now, I have watched 2 years this ****ing crap opera, now I had to extract this.

Is there something wrong when I speak the truth? Is it wrong to play for fun?

There are still fair players which doesn't camp and I never had problem with them or with their playing style.

Flaw

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2007, 09:00:43 pm »
Damn, Drama your avatar suits this topic so well.
"I'm a ****ing starship. I'm allowed to cheat." -  The Arbitary

Ahmed

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2007, 09:07:16 pm »
[AoG] camps. Z01 is the most campiest player ever. Really now why do you have to say we camped? as I remember in the first game I was all offensive on you even if my tactics were not the best. Personally I hate it when people bring my clan into public discussion rather then talking to us privately. If you want to call [AoG] campers then go ahead, but at least have the courtesy to say it to us in msn or game rather then whining to the whole community. No I am not trying to flame you I am just stating my opinion in what I think is a mature matter.

campers

Exactly shows how you don't pay attention to what I said.  Personally if you lose I don't think you should go calling us campers. I don't understand why we are being called campers though because I know every member in AoG is pretty offensive yet still smart enough not to get hit as easy. If you want to go call us campers then go ahead, but I just think it hurts your reputation more then ours.
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

mfmr

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2007, 09:12:03 pm »
I don't care if we lost or if we didn't.

Its not like "hey we lost lets go whine on the forums".

We are trying to show you how lame camping is. But it seems that we are losing our time here.

This is also turning to a big flame war, so please post only posts with some idea or so. Thanks

Tafka

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2007, 09:16:59 pm »
Go read Ruki's book. www.rukibook.com

Asrack

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2007, 09:20:27 pm »
Ok, just to let you all know. From another side of view, and I will use Beats post about 2vs4 Rips.

He literally did that looking to show off. And people have big ego's. I know, Kurt has done it too when he camped his way into 6 outting me, cause he was to much of a ***** to come out from that ****ing truck. Yeah he tried it once, why do you think he had 6 lives and not 10? But I don't give a shit, he won, hes the better player, and I don't really care.

As for what I was saying, you would be pissed too if Someone came onto the forums saying they kicked your ass. RIP just like everyone else hates to lose. Behind everyone, on MSN and such, you all say it, some just show it. Yeah, and who ****ing cares, keep it to yourself. This is what maturity is all about, you need to learn to just suck it up, and stop arguing about it. Lets talk about how RIP has changed game play...

Osp made ban lists that made me pissed off, why? Because all my favorite weapons got banned in Multimod clanwars, why do I say Osp? Why not, there the largest Multimod clan, why else, they set the top for eveyrone. Banned weapons and all. When I cam eback from my break and did my first cw with (V), I played with Thor and whatever clan he was in. I was ****ing pissed, the lamest weapons ever, they were not even fun to play with, what was tehr elike 6 weapons unbanned, bullshit. I stopped multimodding because of it. But you know what, thats everyone elses choice, I won't rip on them for liking a certian way of playing.

You need to stop your moronic thinking of how RIP changed game style. We prefer our games to be full out aggressive. And I can understand that, it's so boring chasing someone, and you know what, they will make there point clear, so get over it. RIP wants people to be more aggresive, if anyone else wants to follow like a mindless drone who cannot think for themselves, then you know who the morons are.

My little rant.

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2007, 09:24:28 pm »

Thor, mmm wait. Something's wrong... but what? Ah yea, typical for spz and mfmr? Ehrm, except Beast, noone in spz whines in general.
So, just because mfmr supported my opinion once, is he now your enemy? I am the one who calls you runners, spammers (but actually not campers) etc. So why do you blame him and spz for something that, I'm quite sure, has to do with me?
And yes, you indeed play lame, just read what Legend wrote. That's why I don't wanna cw aC and S (kinda same clan anyway). And of course I only whined after a loss, because I can quite take the lame playing if I was still able to kick your ass anyway (but still, it wasn't really funny).
But when I loose to such lame playing, it's just... can't find words for it xD
For me, it's no problem to loose to players or clans that are/played better than me/us, as long as they played nice and fair.

As you see, every lame player who posted here is trying to pull the whole thing down, claim that it's normal and not bad to camp or run just to win. Bullshit! I surely play this game for winning, like every game, but still, fun is more important to me.

PS: I really enjoy playing with RIP guys. GOGO RIP!!1

RuNyoufool

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2007, 09:36:12 pm »

I get pissed off when i loose, so I'm a moron. That must mean that my whole clan consists of a bunch of morons. makes perfect sense.  Most RIPpers play just for fun, and I've joined the bunch. Thanks for your sensitive opinion though.

Today, we play more offensive then Beast will in 2 clanwars from now. We have preached an offensive playing style, hoping that others would follow, for the sake of having more enjoyable games. that's all there is to it.

Some time ago we played a clanwar against OwZ and since they knew that we were going to play offensive, even when they'd play defense, they slowly got the hang of it, and we had an offensive, enjoyable clanwar. I think Kurt has never played as offensive as he did in that game :-). For me, that will be the way to motivate others to play more offensive. And I'm sure that almost everyone enjoys such games much more then your typical lx clanwar today.
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

Raziel

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2007, 09:42:06 pm »
I can share with ya folks my banlist file. It's the only one in the whole universe list of all the morons in LX. incomplete one though, new ones still coming ;D

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2007, 09:43:37 pm »
I can share with ya folks my banlist file. It's the only one in the whole universe list of all the morons in LX. incomplete one though, new ones still coming ;D

That's why I so love your server :-*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up