Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Qaz, Today at 03:09:48 pm
2012 (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:29:56 pm
[wc] Legacy of the Toilet Warriors Tribute video (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:24:01 pm
Holidays/Me leaving/me coming back Threads (The World Outside) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:14:20 pm
Backup server NL
Liero v1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 80.186.170.22
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What's going on?  (Read 13737 times)

sharsh

• Super duper lag shield 150.0. dont even try to kill me, ill just eat your bullets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +20/-6
  • 1166 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sharsh
Re: What's going on?
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2007, 03:12:42 am »
gyo is :o

X4VI3R

« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2007, 04:16:34 am »
ill be back in like 2 days foo, we can pwn some, at a regatta
xavier the white_ninja: - MonK
{spz}; <3 splinky_krazi_coacoa_human_chaoz_killatron

I'll let you try my WuTang Style

*SpAzZ* out nikka

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2007, 07:23:11 am »
Quote from: LegendKiller
If you call me a lagger then just goes to show me that you can't take lag and not being able to take lag in this game shows me how much of a "noob" you are.

Leon on a bad lagging day. Wins everyone 10-out easily. Everyone is noob.

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2007, 08:00:52 am »
My friend once did something wich I still admire very much.

-This friend was extremly talented in writing and he always get the best grades from his very long essay's during the school time.

Then It was undergraduating final test.

Topic was mother's language and you had to write essay about the most brave thing you have ever done. After he told what he wrote, the first expression of mine was like, good joke.
Well he confirmed me and after thinking it for a while I got very amused, because this guy was the best writer out there, and what had he made now with one word was simply incredible.

Let me copy his essay here. (Translated from finnish)

Bravest thing I have ever done

This.

He got grade L (Best grade out there) 99/99 points.

Everyone has their own style, who is the one who can judge others? With nowdays rule's this guy would prolly got 0 points. Well he did something genious, but doing it in like that is too owning to do more than once, after one guy had gut's to do it, would be pointless to give same points ever again. Then its not genious anymore, not even if other guy would get the same expression. Would you call that unfair? Or rather make the rules keeping things in control(copy cats etc...). Develope is developing same shit happends to LX and it's player's. When the winning is the main object, new styles will be created to make win in better or more effective way. When someone keeps flaming, soon they start to develope things that makes winning look a bit cooler, and thats actually an development to good direction I guess.

But never forget that this thing has two sides. RIP is doing good job by pressuring peoples to play fair, and not to go into style wich ain't good for general enjoyment. It's not like RIP would be bad losers. They have their own well made opinion about this thing, atleast the old side of RIP, well I can put my head to table that what Adam says is based on his true belives, look at him in game he plays how he speaks. Even we have very diffrent views on this thing. I have learned much from Adam, and I am sure he has also learned from me.

Well we got into tight discussions. Also some flames. So dont go immediatly thinking where is this community heading, when someone flames a bit. It might be opinion expression from guy who's ability to express himself has not reached its top yet. Still try to listen and find answer.

Good example is aswell the new cw system RIP made some time ago. RIP was totally flamed due the thing they made. But still it prolly started somekind of revolution. No matter if they were flamed, but still they affected prolly to OwZ, wich mayby affected to Osp. And now we are mayby living a time of revolution in cw's?

Something new will be always critisised, and its healthy. Also peoples who has diffrent view on things, for sure everyone has some good points why it is like that. But going to flame other's ain't really a solution. Rather open discussion and trying to take also other view's in the consideration might help. But it's imbossiple to try change someone view immediatly.

Also I did some time ago joke about the community, wich obviosuly everyone missed. It was in Osp thread my post first about my "Rotten identity", and after few days "I am back". It was joke about me, joke about RIP, joke about the winning stylers and joke about everyone. But the key thing was that there is still good in everything!

Use your own brains, try to look things from other view's. Never keep the opinion after your first expression. Keep thinking all the other's opinion's, even the one who you think is the most moron person. Even fine person might have something to say wich might develope you.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 08:17:16 am by MiLeC »

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2007, 08:46:42 am »
[quote autho=MiLeC]Let me copy his essay here. (Translated from finnish)

Bravest thing I have ever done

This.

He got grade L (Best grade out there) 99/99 points.
[/quote]

Good idea, but it already happened at one of the CEGEP of Quebec City. The final French Writing class test was an essay on "What is risk?". Some guy was very intelligent, but had no idea what to write. So for three hours he tried to write stuff on it (There was seven hours to write it, something really big). Then he finally went to give a copy to the teacher supposed to watch over the exam. He said : "THIS is risk" and gave his copy.

Blank.

He got the highest mark and his ticket to the University in journalism.

Beast

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2007, 10:07:56 am »
Nah, nvm everyone. I decided not to play as a good guy anymore. I wondered why? If by playing defensive there's not many to win me. I'm not gonna be offensive player if the community is filled with defense. From now on, i'm the same sh!thead in game who i was when MiB was up, so dear clan, be ready to get owned.

And o boy i'm looking forward to these whining threads that will be made as soon as i return to playing clan wars, roflmao.
I'm here.

Kurt

• I came here for two things, to kick some ass and to drink some beer, looks like the beer is almost finished.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +25/-5
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2007, 10:13:05 am »
offensive style =/= good guy
defensive style =/= asshole
me == good guy
namura == asshole
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 10:16:15 am by Kurt »

Beast

« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2007, 10:16:06 am »
Quote from: Grass
Thor, mmm wait. Something's wrong... but what? Ah yea, typical for spz and mfmr? Ehrm, except Beast, noone in spz whines in general.

Have you even considered the little fact that there's no need to whine if the clan's dead by activity? Until people are playing clan wars and stuff, there will always been whine until people dare to say out loud what they think. There's only a low chance of playing a whole clan war without upseting anyone.
I'm here.

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2007, 10:27:07 am »
Nah, nvm everyone. I decided not to play as a good guy anymore. I wondered why? If by playing defensive there's not many to win me. I'm not gonna be offensive player if the community is filled with defense. From now on, i'm the same sh!thead in game who i was when MiB was up, so dear clan, be ready to get owned.

And o boy i'm looking forward to these whining threads that will be made as soon as i return to playing clan wars, roflmao.

As long as you youself accept yours style there's nothing wrong in it. It's natural that when listening critic all the time, might be hard to see things clear. But if I remember history, I thought you are camper aswell. But same time now when I remember those I remember that you were guys against who I had to play 100% accurate and use also brains even I hated it.

But remember what happends if you play like taht very long time. Opponent knwos what to wait, and game turns into very defeinsive, just because its not very good to go into situation where you will lose. So is that what you want to make this community. You want the seriousnes go aslong that there is soon only ss shot because everything else is too risky.

So this thing has good sides. The RIP style in my eyes is wrong, and even more wrong is the style of camper's and guys who use defence always a bit more than opponent does. Natural thing to happend is taht game becames booring. Now you prolly see that RIP speaking about honour is important int his game, just because LX ain't even close to perfect game, it needs more than just playing for the win. Otherwise you are too blind to see forward.

Our diffrence from my eyes in cw's has always been, that I try first to attack, and if opponent using that against me, he will soon notice that he is in camp war. Well you need to be very competitive to enjoy about those games, well I am. But big part won't see it worth of the win anymore like that.

So there is the important role of honour.

Don't just make total turnaround Beast, while you day ago were on the RIP side. It great taht you have started to think it, but its too easy way to go jsut decide you will be the bastard forever. Try to think more further than that.

I belive in normal playing, it's good balance of defense attack and everyone likes it, or can tolerate it.

Kristoffer

« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2007, 10:34:01 am »
offensive style =/= good guy
defensive style =/= asshole
me == good guy
namura == asshole

Namura with big N, thank you.

Beast

« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2007, 10:36:45 am »
Nah, MiLeC, by joining {spz} (Which is a LXA clan) I had to change myself by my playing like others want (by losing) and by my attitude. But now i've understood that it's just not natural for me. On my character, i'm a badass, always been and always will be (well at least i'll get kids and stuff). So I decided to go on with my playing and stuff and to ignore all the bullshit people saying about me. Because until it's about win, with 100% SS spamming or by good playing, i'll still usually win.

By returning to my old playing, i'm not saying i'd go hide in the shadows and spam weapons from there (like Z01), i'll still take part of the game but i'll just think before i act (which is that most of us don't). I've never been an exact "camper", i've just always used a defensive playing style and i've improved so much in it, that there's simply no point of changing it now.

And.. I know i'm a disgrace to Spazz. I've already kinda talked about this whole issue with Mates and mfmr, they're free to kick me if i'm too childish or something for them, i'd understand, since sorry but I won't be quiet anymore. I already talked about this before i even joined the clan.

And RuN, wow, i guess you got owned pretty bad. Actually, now i remember something of some waA| RuNyoufool. But still don't remember anything about playing.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 10:38:59 am by Beast »
I'm here.

Adam

« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2007, 10:56:18 am »
Beast, can you indicate where and how did RuN get owned pretty bad?
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Beast

« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2007, 10:57:31 am »
Beast, can you indicate where and how did RuN get owned pretty bad?

No, i'm just an ego kid making predictions.  ;)
I'm here.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

anything