Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Endjoy  (Read 8003 times)

Gaston

Re: Endjoy
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2007, 03:42:15 pm »
Where did I say anything about people dieing because I don't like them?? Homeless people who can't hold a job (often because of substance abuse or gambling) 'live' off taxes that should be spent to help the people that pay taxes with money they earned. Weather they like life or not, they are useless and should be killed. There is a quick, cheap, and easy solution to homelessness.

I have a question for you. Why do you think people deserve to die if they are somewhat draining resources from society? I understand that this in your view will create a more effective and fair society, but I personally, think death is a big deal, and such opinions have to have more to them than just wanting to kill people because they're partly living off others, do they?
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Zapp

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2007, 06:01:10 pm »
Where did I say anything about people dieing because I don't like them?? Homeless people who can't hold a job (often because of substance abuse or gambling) 'live' off taxes that should be spent to help the people that pay taxes with money they earned. Weather they like life or not, they are useless and should be killed. There is a quick, cheap, and easy solution to homelessness.

Would you be prepared to kill or support the killing your own father if he became a drug-addict and homeless?

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2007, 06:09:49 pm »

Would you be prepared to kill or support the killing your own father if he became a drug-addict and homeless?

I would try to restart his life. What kinda everyone would do.

The fire is gone? Make a new one with a good spark  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

anything