Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legacy of [KKK]  (Read 7817 times)

Morby

Re: The Legacy of [KKK]
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2007, 11:53:43 pm »
Hey! Where's my nick?

CherryNinja

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 12:07:35 am »
BRING BACK KKK
lol
=D

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2007, 03:29:35 am »
I agree with Ruki there that KKK wasnt even that "omg total pwning", I hardly understand why you guys put it up as phew OMFG ZOMG big thing. Sure you won some games, you enjoyed playing in this way, you enjoyed playing while u were drunk, but I think you shouldnt announce it in this "WE PWN, YOU SUCK" way.

but sure ppl has to increase LXA's activity with posts like this so ...

Finally:  ok- ok, I read it through as well, and some part of it made me smile too, but all in one I think ts not that big thing :P.
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2007, 08:30:36 am »
Omg don't you guy's really get a joke.

The KKK alterego was like we pwn you all and the pharse "all lost screens are fake" were written how the TheGodlike would put it. Haha use your brains, when playing as KKK it was rare to have less than aproximate 1.5 promilles, so yeah we PWNED!!

Its funny how RIP's when talking about big pwnagement starts to get mad and wants to shout it's not ture and brining even some screen of it made me totally ROLF. I was very suprised of Ruki's answer and seeing that he still don't have a clue about KKK.

Yes it's also about unmaturity, but it's aswell the opposite of Osp. We camped, we didn't accept losses, we flamed, we did all the shit out there. As we knew that Osp is respected it's funny to show the obvious "bad" side in all of us. Well all was done in name of blackhumour.

But it was also expironmental, was funny to see 'LX from totally diffrent view.

Well Ruki you will never understand... You have always some premonition about things and you made your conclusion based on it. Rather learn to think with open mind and you will see some issues more clear. You are moron if you think you are so intelligent that you can see everything immediatly from all the views. Your posts proofs it perfectly, and especially the part wich is expecting me to answer with some PWN screens.

I wont it would be like thorwing the football in the hockey game to compare what you did in your post.
Man my metaphor's rocks  ::)

So now I explained my post "Word". It was answer to Aerius post. But obviously there are much more guys who needs more words than one.

And please stop that RIP vs Osp. It's nothing related to that. If you are stubborn I will spank you, no matter if you are Osp, Uw or RIP...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 08:32:26 am by MiLeC »

Adam

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2007, 08:37:16 am »
Omg don't you guy's really get a joke.

The KKK alterego was like we pwn you all and the pharse "all lost screens are fake" were written how the TheGodlike would put it. Haha use your brains, when playing as KKK it was rare to have less than aproximate 1.5 promilles, so yeah we PWNED!!

Its funny how RIP's when talking about big pwnagement starts to get mad and wants to shout it's not ture and brining even some screen of it made me totally ROLF. I was very suprised of Ruki's answer and seeing that he still don't have a clue about KKK.

Yes it's also about unmaturity, but it's aswell the opposite of Osp. We camped, we didn't accept losses, we flamed, we did all the shit out there. As we knew that Osp is respected it's funny to show the obvious "bad" side in all of us. Well all was done in name of blackhumour.

But it was also expironmental, was funny to see 'LX from totally diffrent view.

Well Ruki you will never understand... You have always some premonition about things and you made your conclusion based on it. Rather learn to think with open mind and you will see some issues more clear. You are moron if you think you are so intelligent that you can see everything immediatly from all the views. Your posts proofs it perfectly, and especially the part wich is expecting me to answer with some PWN screens.

I wont it would be like thorwing the football in the hockey game to compare what you did in your post.
Man my metaphor's rocks  ::)

So now I explained my post "Word". It was answer to Aerius post. But obviously there are much more guys who needs more words than one.

And please stop that RIP vs Osp. It's nothing related to that. If you are stubborn I will spank you, no matter if you are Osp, Uw or RIP...

And what has Uw to do here with anything? Damn you are random MiLeC ;)

As for the RIP vs Osp thingy again, I thiiink you posted a certain screen yourself in the first page, which has naturally affected our ego, which in return led to Ruki making his post. No, I do not think its a matter of Osp vs RIP issue, I think its the fact of choosing the post content from your side, MiLeC ;)
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2007, 08:40:05 am »
It was to show that no matter what tag you wear I try to be the same for the all. Yeah imbossiple, but good to try.

RuNyoufool

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2007, 10:42:54 am »
funny stuff man. great joke! LMAO! great prank on community! But we don't care anyways! And we are great pwnzors! Lets see how community reacts this time! hahaha..

Yaaaawwwn
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

RuNyoufool

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2007, 12:17:03 pm »
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

anything