Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legacy of [KKK]  (Read 7926 times)

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
The Legacy of [KKK]
« on: July 24, 2007, 05:40:03 pm »
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 09:15:44 pm by MiLeC »

Ahmed

Re: The Legacy of [KKK]
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 05:51:04 pm »
Nice read, I enjoyed reading it.
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Kurt

• I came here for two things, to kick some ass and to drink some beer, looks like the beer is almost finished.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +25/-5
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 05:54:11 pm »
I think I was [KKK] Monster, can't remember well though :P

Asrack

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 06:03:42 pm »
* Asrack laughs.

I had an idea it was you guys, Spectro and I had no idea who you were at the time, just thought you were a bunch of ****ing noobs looking to get your ass kicked. :P

We got owned.

Adam

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 06:22:45 pm »
I havent been involved in the KKK vs RIP cw in any way, but tell me this: why post a result against a fake clan? I dont know if they (Raz and Shady) knew it was a fake clan, but hey certainly knew after that.
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Z01

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 06:28:04 pm »
I dont remember who I was in KKK, I had more then 1 nick in it and on top of that we even used eachothers nicks from time to time.
I remember  I won both those FB rounds tough, and there was another FB win by Champion (I think it was rifle or mortar).
And no, I dont remember who that was.

And for fun facts, yes KKK was acually used as an example to create Osp.
Like, some sort of pre-Osp that continued anyway :)

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 06:29:44 pm »
I havent been involved in the KKK vs RIP cw in any way, but tell me this: why post a result against a fake clan? I dont know if they (Raz and Shady) knew it was a fake clan, but hey certainly knew after that.

I know that, but still I find out it's funny :) don't you?

Aerius

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 06:38:42 pm »
[KKK] always won every single game they played. They were true pwners. Every screen where they are losing are fakes.
yea right..  ::)

my question is, why post this now?

and for the playing style i remember it was only for win >_> too bad i dont have my old screens left i had bunch of them cws against KKK.

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 06:53:21 pm »
[KKK] always won every single game they played. They were true pwners. Every screen where they are losing are fakes.

and for the playing style i remember it was only for win >_> too bad i dont have my old screens left i had bunch of them cws against KKK.

Word

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 06:55:33 pm »

Word

Word

Indignation

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 06:59:47 pm »

Word

Word

Sentence.
i r homosecksual

Ahmed

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 07:07:54 pm »

Word

Word

Sentence.

Ahmed Pwns, Indig in sentence making.
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

The MooSeR

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2007, 08:11:36 pm »
KKK - Lolz Awesome Name! :p
Don't you want to know how we keep starting fires?

Turma

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2007, 08:17:08 pm »
dictator missing!  >:(
Apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Krayonaise

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2007, 09:56:29 pm »
Gods!
Oh my God, every one just shut up.

Ruki

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2007, 10:39:48 pm »
Just few things that crossed my mind:
- cw is played 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 but not 2 vs 3
- If screenshot is "very old" as you claim, where am I? (I didn't play only 1 cw (against wc) when we were recording them in "old" times).
- neither me or Adam ever heard of the team game vs KKK

Even if it was a cw, what is the point? To discredit RIP again? I thought we are done with that. If so, I met one of your guys few times and I kicked his ass in quite some duels under his secret KKK nick. Yep, I lost one game with 0-out too on his server so I am not that great!!! He kept swearing and talking sadistic rasistic words. He probably thought how pissed I am when I was replying to him in same way he was talking to me. I was thinking that KKK player is probably some Swedish or Finnish straight from 7th. I guess I was close. Guys that are in Osp now were just too little back then to think about them or even know them (gogog Milec & Bart). However I never bothered myself with finding out what KKK is or who is behind it. I will only post one screenshot because I am too lazy to waste more time with uploading... Be sure to add it to your collection of fakes. 10 lives - 5 out. Nickname: Bart. Only one simple rule to follow it and he failed it. My my, Milec burry your head in sand ;)

I don't care about game and results, I just want the truth to be known. Only thing that bothers me is that some are so proud, enthusiastic and omnipotent about KKK. I know what some would do in their private talks when thinking that walls have no ears, but this... Most of readers will be benevolent because they are too young in lx history.

Milec is Kalma and I am a fake. Wash your dirty laundry elsewhere. Don't bother with funny pwning me cool replies because I am ignoring this thread from now on. Lol brb!

Adam

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 10:53:28 pm »
Well, I guess they are not THAT dumb ( :P)and probably there was another RIP player in the "cw". So who was it?

Eh, as for me, I thought KKK is, among others, a bunch of estonian/finnish players. I learned about more details from the fake "thruthful" post about KKK, so I didnt have any other clues. I also suspected 7th + the usual set of estonian players (like those from Wank, for example). I had a too high opinion still about Osp to think its them (I mean in terms of maturity).

And yes, its a pity you guys cant post/mention losses such as this, only uberpawnment. But on the other hand, you were being badasses, not the regular "post sincerely every game" osp style. But then again, now you posted it as Osp, so I dont see you have an explanation, do you? But again on the other hand, Ruki DID loose one game, so yea, pure KKK ponement...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 11:02:04 pm by Adam »
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Morby

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2007, 11:53:43 pm »
Hey! Where's my nick?

CherryNinja

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 12:07:35 am »
BRING BACK KKK
lol
=D

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2007, 03:29:35 am »
I agree with Ruki there that KKK wasnt even that "omg total pwning", I hardly understand why you guys put it up as phew OMFG ZOMG big thing. Sure you won some games, you enjoyed playing in this way, you enjoyed playing while u were drunk, but I think you shouldnt announce it in this "WE PWN, YOU SUCK" way.

but sure ppl has to increase LXA's activity with posts like this so ...

Finally:  ok- ok, I read it through as well, and some part of it made me smile too, but all in one I think ts not that big thing :P.
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up