Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.165
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: United apprentices - [Ua]  (Read 51769 times)

oSq

Re: United apprentices - [Ua]
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2007, 07:06:55 pm »
Nice, that you have played so many cw's already. Even you have lost all of those, don't give up and keep playing them.
[WvW]

Data

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 10:31:47 pm »
Nice kills in the MW game , Data. And the other games too

Well that MW game against FoH got nice kills :P but others, eeh ;D but thanks :)

Sebbe

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2007, 10:57:45 pm »
The beginning of a clan is always hard.We won't give up that easy ;D

Data

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2007, 03:47:28 pm »
Ok, we have lost 2 cws again and now I'm starting to get bored on this...

Ua vs FoH 0-2 x 2

1st cw
1. ToT Castle wars - FoH won
2. MW LFR - FoH won

2nd cw
1. Liero 1.0 LFR - FoH won
2. Liero 1.0 0% 1 live with lasers in Hammertime - FoH won

Don't even have motivation send pictures.

I know that I'm a bad loser...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 03:52:34 pm by Data »

Aerius

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2007, 03:53:41 pm »
hope this farm clan will be 'great succes!!'  :-*

druFF

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2007, 03:56:32 pm »

AgnituS

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2007, 04:17:31 pm »
Ok, we have lost 2 cws again and now I'm starting to get bored on this...

Ua vs FoH 0-2 x 2

1st cw
1. ToT Castle wars - FoH won
2. MW LFR - FoH won

2nd cw
1. Liero 1.0 LFR - FoH won
2. Liero 1.0 0% 1 live with lasers in Hammertime - FoH won

Don't even have motivation send pictures.

I know that I'm a bad loser...

Of course you are not going to win clans like FoH yet, but winning is not the purpose of this clan. It will take time to improve your members to killing machines. Have patience. :) 

Data

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2007, 05:16:22 pm »
Yes it will take time. We practiced teamplaying with Krystal today but that's not enough. Other players comes to LX, play few rounds and leave. We have to practice more, this isn't enough.

I must try to change my attitude back to normal :D and start think again this is just game :P

Peace out

oSq

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2007, 05:26:51 pm »
Yes it will take time. We practiced teamplaying with Krystal today but that's not enough. Other players comes to LX, play few rounds and leave. We have to practice more, this isn't enough.

I must try to change my attitude back to normal :D and start think again this is just game :P

Peace out

If you think there is some too inactive members or something, just call me or Agn and let's take measures if needed.

Anyway don't get mad of those loses Data. You know wins aren't the most important thing in this clan. Ua just should play more together and soon you will win tough clans aswell.
[WvW]

Sebbe

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2007, 08:09:16 pm »
Sad new.I am leaving Ua.I was leader in 4 days,but it wasn't what I expected to be here.I did have some fun games with Data,but it was only Data I met from Ua.I don't think that Ua wasn't my clan.

see you around
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 08:11:03 pm by Krystal »

Gaston

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2007, 08:20:11 pm »
A word of advice Krystal: Know what a clan is about before you join it, so you wont have to quit a clan after only a few days...
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Cloud

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2007, 08:31:35 pm »
This is exactly what I was talking about when I posted on the S thread. This new generation of players think that a clan is only supposed to give them fun. They don't understand that they need to give time and hard work back to their clan in order for it to be successful. Its a bunch of bull shit, they think clans are like drugs. They want to get a high feeling when they are in a clan, and if they don't have it, they try a new clan.

Quick Moment of Zen.
The beginning of a clan is always hard.We won't give up that easy ;D

1 freken day ago.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 08:42:59 pm by Cloud »

Duality

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2007, 09:19:54 pm »
This donesent have anything to do with Luffys new clan?? ::)

druFF

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2007, 09:31:12 pm »
iam sure that Luffy has hes finger on this  ; )

Ahmed

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2007, 09:35:35 pm »
Sad new.I am leaving Ua.I was leader in 4 days,but it wasn't what I expected to be here.I did have some fun games with Data,but it was only Data I met from Ua.I don't think that Ua wasn't my clan.

see you around

Pathetic. I am getting sick of how people just abuse clans. I am getting sick of this game all together now a days.. Once again, Nice Krystal! You blame the fact that you only met Data but you didn't even try meeting others eh? 4 days and you gave up nice! ROCK ON Krystal and all you other freaking Clan hoppers.

What clan is that  >:(
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2007, 09:49:30 pm »
my only question is, Was Krystal really a great guy then?  ( looking at the rules)

I believe you guys just have to let those clan hoopers leave. let them make their own clans :P and if they get along together again, you could just add cw infos like DoD/ S/ .../.../.../ and so on  8) haha Lablad is back again, that he has to leave was just an outfinded crap :P I think.

Well good luck Ua, Lets try to stay together :P
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

Lablad

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2007, 10:15:51 pm »
I need to stick in here do i :P

Yeh...it was crap, but as i really thought i was going to , i dont care at all  :-\ just happy that i could get back

and also. The Meaning of My existence is to settle in some clan and ....stay in there that hasnt just worked, but it will! i will goddammit try!
Also Krystal didnt want to be in Ua, but in Uw , so why wouldve he stayed in Ua if he didnt want to be in here...that makes no sense =/ he also said that he is willing to stay by my side, so i want to make that promise worth fulfilling. End Of Transmission

Ua will still pwn someday =) im sure of it
#Winner of the Blood Red Tournament
#King of Classic
#God Of War 2009
#Winner of the FFW
#Winner of Multimod tourney 2008
#Winner of Champions League 3
#2nd Place in Big Price Day
#2nd Place in 100lt Lamda Tourney
#3rd Place in LXA Tournament III

HaveN

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2007, 11:42:22 pm »

Beast

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2007, 01:01:44 pm »
Well done Krystal. But eh, it's not only his fault, come on? How much loyalty do you expect from members, if you pretty much recruit anything/one (?)

Good luck once again Ua.  :)
I'm here.

Adam

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2007, 04:07:24 pm »
I need to stick in here do i :P

Yeh...it was crap, but as i really thought i was going to , i dont care at all  :-\ just happy that i could get back

and also. The Meaning of My existence is to settle in some clan and ....stay in there that hasnt just worked, but it will! i will goddammit try!
Also Krystal didnt want to be in Ua, but in Uw , so why wouldve he stayed in Ua if he didnt want to be in here...that makes no sense =/ he also said that he is willing to stay by my side, so i want to make that promise worth fulfilling. End Of Transmission

Ua will still pwn someday =) im sure of it

The right line there should be: didnt want to be in Ua, but in Uw , so why wouldve he stayed in Ua did he join Ua if he didnt want to be in here.
Dont you think?

Yes, as cloud and lk mentioned, its simply amazing how this whole DoD/{S}/other incarnations/more incarnations club always does everything using its "feeling", without regard for the clan, the clan members, and the things they said earlier ("this is THE clan", "we will never give up!!!")...
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Up

anything