Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: ~[Kurt]~  (Read 22307 times)

Yorzaa

Re: ~[Kurt]~
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2007, 12:19:55 pm »
omg osp thats lame thing to doubleclan to "pwn clans like foh" it really isnt funny u ass milec
I'm not here.

Beast

« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2007, 12:21:06 pm »
omg osp thats lame thing to doubleclan to "pwn clans like foh" it really isnt funny u ass milec

MiLeC owned  :D
I'm here.

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2007, 12:32:34 pm »
haha, this made my day, :D, :o  ;)

for mods: sorry, had to post this :P
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

Wander

« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2007, 02:39:51 pm »

Kurt

• I came here for two things, to kick some ass and to drink some beer, looks like the beer is almost finished.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +25/-5
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2007, 02:49:31 pm »
I LOL'd @ MileC's pathetic attempts to get me kicked from OwZ =D

RuNyoufool

« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2007, 03:34:21 pm »

You must have some real good friends in there. 

@W.we: what could be worse then saying "if you rat out on me, i will make your remaining lx carreer a living hell" after Kurt got caught? I think you should be happy that Milec pointed out that there are some really rough sides about Kurt.

I do understand that you want to defend your clanmate to some extend, but i really am surprised how easily you accept Kurt's actions (not necessarily the multiclanning, but more so the way he threatens people). I'm not saying that Kurt should be kicked (i don't have anything to say about that, obviously), but am just surprised by the way you guys deal with it in public. It surely is a unique approach to "solve" problems.
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

Beast

« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2007, 04:12:07 pm »
Umm.. Okay, no offence or anything, but..

It's just a game, some of us act about the issue like this would be a life or death type of question.

Maybe it's time to stop this stupidity and go on with our lives?

And RuN, i'm not refering to only you.  :P
I'm here.

Kurt

• I came here for two things, to kick some ass and to drink some beer, looks like the beer is almost finished.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2007, 07:24:19 pm »
You must have some real good friends in there. 

Sigh, no.
I have naked pictures of W.we and I blackmail him with those  ::)

QuiverS

« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2007, 09:15:19 pm »

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2007, 10:33:35 pm »
"(Loyalty to a clan means (to me) that you won't betray it. If the clan has anti-multiclanning-rules, multiclanning is betrayal. This is not the case here.)"

Thats the smartest thign said here so far.

And once again I didn't post this because of Kurt multiclanning.

I also had no intention to get Kurt kicked. Rather laughed my ass of when he talks about your new great cw system so out loud.  And same time tells me that he is burning to get 80 cw win straight with MiB and burns to win still every cw. Same time in OwZ he calls those as nub cws. Its hilarious for me.

Had to read again your posts about your new clanwar system, so I could once again laugh my ass off because of what Kurt did with [MiB]. Sorry I can't help myself. I am like this and will always be, dosen't matter me, if you like or not.

I honestly admired your new style to play rarely cws. And make it more special. But if someone of you then rats out playing nub cws in other clan very seriously. I cant help myself from rolfing.

EDIT. Mayby Osp should start to play cws also very rarely and Make those  a very big deal the great WAR! But same time we could play thousands of cws as KKK to do what we really want. and then to do holy cws with the holy tag.

ROLF XD
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 10:41:14 pm by MiLeC »

Kurt

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2007, 10:51:24 pm »
Why not? I can't see absolutely nothing funny about that  ???

Serious cws in OwZ and fun pwnage cws in MiB  :)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 10:54:20 pm by Kurt »

QuiverS

« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2007, 11:00:14 pm »

Drama

« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2007, 11:53:12 pm »
I hope you do realize what this could do or does to the whole community. Basically the idea or the point in this thread has been "i multiclan, what's the big deal". When a top clan or a top player multiclans and it becomes public that automatically launches something in the other players' minds and suddenly they feel like doing it too. It's a small community we have and when these kind of things happen  it obviously has an affect to the community. Personally after i read this whole thread i got a feeling, what the hell they do it why cant i and i'm sure i'm not the only one who got this feeling.

I am quite surprised and maybe even scared about the way how Kurt, Osp and OwZ thinks about this. Every clan has a rule: "no multiclanning" and yet people still breake that rule. Should we just ease it up a bit and remove that rule for good. Let's just play those mix games and let people switch clans and change nicks after they get bored with the previous ones. Why do we even have clans? It's in no use to have them if people are so eager about breaking the rule "no multiclanning". If one of the top clans likes to multiclan and says it's okay to do it since the whole clan was involved, why should anyone else respect that rule?

There seems to be quite alot talk about blackmailing. Who cares was it blackmailing or not, we all read kurt avted like an ass and milec was no better. Could you reply to the topic and give some opinions, would be a hell alot more constructive.

Is this the way where you guys want to take this community. Is it really worth it all?
Without change something sleeps inside us,
and seldom awakens.
The sleeper must awaken.

Kurt

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2007, 11:56:29 pm »
For your information, neither OwZ or Osp has an anti-multiclanning rule.

But Drama, loosen up a little. It's a game, have fun, go outer law. You are taking it a tad too seriously. Not like me or Osp does this on regular basis anyway...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 12:01:23 am by Kurt »

Beast

« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2007, 12:16:55 am »
Personally after i read this whole thread

Quote from: Drama
Every clan has a rule: "no multiclanning"

So busted. 
I'm here.

Wander

« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2007, 01:10:56 am »
@ Run: Yes, Kurt does indeed have friends here. I'll refer you to Gaston's post once again.
And ofcourse MiLeC showed us all a new side of both Kurt and himself. I am indeed thankful for that, i learn something new every day. I'm more surprised about MiLeC then about Kurt though. (And no i'm not referring to the multiclanning either).

@ MiLeC: Do you realise in what position you are, to bring up the OwZ Clanwar sytem? You are not really in the position to comment on it, are you? You did give us a great oppurtunity though, to spread the word once more about how you challenged us even though you knew you couldn't, and left us waiting for hours without showing up. Thanks for bringing it up again bro :)

@ Drama: You have a point about the example thingy there. I hadn't looked at it that way. Most clans do indeed have an anti-multiclanning-rule, and for a good reason. And for newer players, when it comes to clan rules, neither OwZ nor Osp is a good rolemodel. So i hereby pubicly declare, that new members should look up to these clans: [Uw], {spz}, [leke]. Those are the clans that i can think of just like that, that aren't extraordinary in any bad way and that have a normal set of rules.
Before you ask: Yes i know that this declaration won't help. I don't know anything else to say though, i'm a bit too tired to come up with a good answer to your post. Kurt's one isn't very bad either though ;)

Spoon

« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2007, 04:19:26 am »
Actually the entire thread is pathetic.

Questions of 'blackmail' - I've already commented, blackmail is blackmail in any form and in any form it's a shit thing to do.

Multiclanning - there's a difference between decieving your clan and having an entire clan as a clan activity playing with fake nicks for a laugh. I think one if a shit thing to do, the other probably a very fun thing to do.

Community - this community is self contained and self explained, and self policed. It works through respect mainly. People listen to and aspire to play like the people they respect. Respect keeps this community alive as it is the only thing which can be formed before friendship. Friends will always play together, but if people are to play with more than their inner circle of friends, respecting them is the only thing that'll make it permanent. There is a reason most RIP hardly play with anyone outside of RIP.

This community is fine in small doses. The game is boring without the community, I'm sick of one hence I'm sick of the other. It's pretty sad that people who come together to do something they enjoy online for a bit of fun have to ruin the things that hold this game together and act like children throwing tantrums on a forum afterwards.

If you do shit things then people will not respect you, not like you and not want to play with you. The more people who do shit things the smaller the community gets until you have people playing in 10-man circles on hidden IPs and everyone else playing Mortars without being on a forum.

It's a shame some of the few people who can handle a worm well ingame are such ****ing morons at handling themselves in real life.

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2007, 08:36:43 am »
It's a shame some of the few people who can handle a worm well ingame are such ****ing morons at handling themselves in real life.

You are referring LXA or LX to real life. Ever thought that for some part of the community also the forums might be just part of the game.

I seriously claim that for sure The peeps about who I have made those ~[]~ Threads are normal peoples IRL. If I see for example Kurt thorwing me 1000 of swearwords. Only the thinking of how it would be face to face makes it hilarious. I bet if I would see Kurt for real now, I or either do he would have knife in the pocket and absolut hate in him. I seriously claim that its only MiLeC vs. Kurt not Mika vs. Martin.

And I really hope it goes like that from either sides.

But peoples are diffrent, and may take forums diffrently. But should think that from other perspectives aswell.

So forums just makes LX more like a roleplaying game to me, giving a soul for a dick in the game is awesomely funny now and then. I would say that if you look me in the game and in the forums, I am rather a nice dick :D Also for a 23 old guy, you have to act already so adult in the real world. So LX gives chacne to go back to childhood and you dosen't have to take resbonsilbilityes.

So the two diffrent views to the game crashes now badly. The one who thinks you should behave like in reallife. And those who takes it as a "role" game, and their playing figure behaviour ain't the same as their own. I won't say wich one is correct, or are the both. But I find out this hard combination.

I have never found thread about LX being aswell roleplaying game. I think its such an intresting topic, mayby I will make one. It's rather terrible that I don't know if all around here takes it as real life :P

Afterall I think everyone is somewhere middle of there, part of it is like you in real, and part of it is acting and playing some funny role.

If someone other adult like me takes it always like it is real. Oh man I can't belive he is seriously playing this game for a long time. It would be devastating. Much bigger plesure when you jump into. Though its pretty often hard.

"@ MiLeC: Do you realise in what position you are, to bring up the OwZ Clanwar sytem? You are not really in the position to comment on it, are you? You did give us a great oppurtunity though, to spread the word once more about how you challenged us even though you knew you couldn't, and left us waiting for hours without showing up. Thanks for bringing it up again bro Smiley"

Wander do you realize that it dosen't need any position to give critic to others?

Spoon

« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2007, 02:30:58 pm »
How you conduct yourself with others, be it ingame, on a forum, on vent or face to face counts as 'rl'. I meant ability to communicate and be part of the community, as opposed to 'in LX and out of LX'.

There is a difference between people who are nice in 'normal' situations and just act like different people 'in lx' (forums, while playing etc) and people who are genuine ****wits in every aspect of their life.

You can tell when someone is just having fun in a game and probably isn't a moron in normal situations, and when someone is simply a moron alltogether.

My comment meant it's a shame the people who will garner respect through playing will lose it through actions and comments.

Wander

« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2007, 10:26:35 pm »
Wander do you realize that it dosen't need any position to give critic to others?
No i don't.
Why? Because it's not true.

But after giving your actions some more thought, i do realise now  why you acted the way you did.
I'll keep spreading the word about your failure to keep your promises (yes, that is the right term), but i'll forgive you for delibirately damaging the reputation of an Outlaw.

In addition to my reply to Drama:
I see where you're coming from and you have a point. But for me, it doesn't outway my point, which is that OwZ is OwZ and not any other clan.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up