Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ March 17, 2019, 04:47:14 pm
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 78.24.233.66
Game Mode:
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
DE nonstop + voting
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
US nonstop + voting
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mod Guide and Q&A  (Read 1225 times)

Loop

Mod Guide and Q&A
« on: June 21, 2007, 10:20:40 am »
Well now...i'm thinking about starting this cute lil mod making complete guide. As second post there will be a list of useful questions and answers. questions therefore start from post 3. I DEMAND to avoid smalltalk and spam which will be deleted immediately. To contribute to the guide if i forget something just post me a pm or in topic. Everyone who deems himself good enough can answer questions but please try to answer in a comprehensible english and be complete. if a question takes 2 answers most likely one is too much and will be merged/deleted.

hope this thing works...

Loop

Re: Mod Guide and Q&A
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 10:22:30 am »
This will be the Q&A post. RESERVED

ps: Run if you think this suits better on main board be free to move it but i have to ask you constant attention to spam when it kicks in. Thanks!

RuNyoufool

Re: Mod Guide and Q&A
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 11:25:38 am »
This will be the Q&A post. RESERVED

ps: Run if you think this suits better on main board be free to move it but i have to ask you constant attention to spam when it kicks in. Thanks!

Actualy, I'm planning to install docuwiki some time soon, which will even integrate with SMF! That way, we can start structuring faq's and guides, and also catalog them in a better way. Asrack will also be involved with this.

but: it will be part of the newish LXA that's gonna be launched in 16 years/days/months.

Sooo, I'm already screwing your topic, sorry 'bout that.
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.
Pages: [1]   Go Up