Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Rakkula September 18, 2019, 06:18:07 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Liero v2.0 – 100lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The lag arena - Contest  (Read 2030 times)

Kamikazee

The lag arena - Contest
« on: June 01, 2007, 01:46:53 pm »
I were thinking, that many people have designed their own contest and stuff and I regognized that i were almost the only one who havent done any Contest or even tought of Making one, so i were thinking yesterday of contest ideas and i designed this:

Cause i lag so much and evryone who comes to my server will lag, i made an idea of designing a contest whats theme is: Lag.
So first, the ideas of contest are:
1. You must kill opposite opponent while the server lags so much that you cant kill him by hitting it.
2. The best guy to do this is a guy who can fight against lag and got tips to kill person who lags.
3. Of course, I am the one who makes the server cause i lag so much.
4. The guy who beats the all opponents will face me. The ULTIMATE LAGGER!! (had to think somekind of special name  ;D)
5. The guy line of signer is 12.

How to sign up?:

Just tell that you r going to sign up for the contest and tell me your lx guys name you're going to play with!

(I hope you wont judge this idea badly. I just wanted to do something creative.  :) )

Gaston

Re: The lag arena - Contest
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 02:18:37 pm »
At least the idea has some potential to it. I wont sign up though. That kind of server lag you're talking about would only frustrate me. But I'm sure there are someone who wants to particiapate in this.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Ruki

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 03:07:10 pm »
1. You must kill opposite opponent while the server lags so much that you cant kill him by hitting it.
If I can't kill him by hitting him, only thing I have to do is run around the map and never press the shooting button. But wait, what if all do that? Can you host for 24 hours?

Spoon

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 03:11:39 pm »
I think he means you have to be aiming ahead of where your opponent is to make up for the many seconds delay lol..

Btw, 12 players. 6 duels, 6 winners. Then 3 duels, 3 winners. How can there be an overall winner if the final has 3 players and your tournament is based around duels?

Shade

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 03:13:28 pm »
I'll sign up :D
One day you'll just be a memory for some people, do your best to be a good one.

Kamikazee

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 04:03:36 pm »

miri

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 04:20:42 pm »
Oh yeah. its going to be only mortars so even shooting to ground is allowed so the fighting is easier.

You just made me not to join the contest. Mortars... Thats impossible to hit anybody even without lag.
[Cop] miri

Kamikazee

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 04:43:29 pm »
Oh yeah. its going to be only mortars so even shooting to ground is allowed so the fighting is easier.

You just made me not to join the contest. Mortars... Thats impossible to hit anybody even without lag.

If player are in ground its easier tyo hit him, Cause Morts have the Area of damage in the yelow area. (I hope you understand). and if the guy is near the explosion he will die. Mortar + Ground = Explosion ,Guy + Ground + Mortar = The guy is dead.   (I hope you understand).  :o

crusader

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 04:57:37 pm »
weird contest, reminds me of my own. I guess here ain't too many mortar players in LX, so i would think it's a failure (+ most of them even hate them) , but hey, life goes on.. I still hope you'll get enough players to arrange a senceable contest

Ruki

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 05:10:24 pm »
Again. One hit means death. All you have to do is not press the shooting button and wait for others to commit suicide because of lag. At the end you will be left with 1 or 2 opponents with low ammount of lives. Pointless.

Duality

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 06:42:23 pm »
Firstly,Whats the usual ping in your server?

Secondly,why would we like to duel you if we win?

pillar

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 07:16:54 pm »
kiwi wins no contest
pillarstatic: mariam has ADD i think
DetPistonsKid: yeah
DetPistonsKid: probably
pillarstatic: she cant even play liero that well
DetPistonsKid: she's more like a mascot
pillarstatic: for the metnally chllnged?
DetPistonskid:ya somthing lke that

Kamikazee

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 07:42:35 pm »
Firstly,Whats the usual ping in your server?

Secondly,why would we like to duel you if we win?

Well my ping is usually over 500. the most i had was 1000.

but i didint catch that second quest.
Pages: [1]   Go Up