Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: [RIP] Graveyard welcomes new souls  (Read 37412 times)

Adam

[RIP] Graveyard welcomes new souls
« on: May 31, 2007, 11:27:12 pm »
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 11:30:34 pm by Adam »
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Raziel

Re: [RIP] Graveyard welcomes new souls
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 11:31:18 pm »
Osp sucks.

Oxygen

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 11:35:16 pm »
Welcome to [RIP], Enjoy your stay....For eternity.... :)

Purplehaze

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 11:35:44 pm »
Question. Is [RIP] planning to take over LXA, or is it just me?
Really nice recruits, you picked up 3 fine players.  :)

Adam

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 11:57:03 pm »
Purp, technically, we are not in the LXA. But nice observation ;D
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Ruki

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 11:58:17 pm »
Why is KiwiNinja welcoming them to RIP? If you don't know yet, KiwiNinja, you are not in RIP. Welcome to our clan Run, An and Skun!

No, Bart and Milec, you cannot join...

Quake

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 12:30:26 am »
Interesting.. congrats. Three great members to [RIP].. Good luck and all the best.
True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
- Albert Einstein

Gaston

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 12:34:20 am »
I had a feeling something would happen when Drama left e3, especially since noone said anything when he went. But I didn't expect this! Anyway, good luck in RIP let's hope you guys found your home in RIP as well!
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Oxygen

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 12:35:50 am »
Why is KiwiNinja welcoming them to RIP? If you don't know yet, KiwiNinja, you are not in RIP.

Nice observation. :)

Ruki

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 01:13:53 am »
Everything we do is better than others. God is scratching our balls, we are always right, others aren't...

...because we have no life, we are geeks, emos and our dick is smaller than other dicks. Feel free to choose the one that you like the most.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 01:29:50 am by Ruki »

RuNyoufool

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 01:16:44 am »
Yes, I hate repetitive wallshooting, but wallshooting itself is just a part of the rifle game, perfectly fine with me. It's bit strange to be part of the rotten crew, but i think it was the right decision at the right time. Thanks for having me and the others in the Graveyard!
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

Krayonaise

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 01:22:24 am »
Peek-a-boob. RuN, you've officially ruined your reputation for life. There's not turning back. You're not longer honorable, credible, viable, cool, nice, smart, unable-to-post-1000-word-commentaries-on-nothing, unable-to-somehow-relate-the-most-obscure-of-ideas-to-bart-such-as-saying-osp-sucks-in-general.

As a jerk, i welcome you to RIP. As a friend, I urge you to leave right away. You're going to face TONS of flak from now on.
Oh my God, every one just shut up.

Spoon

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 01:28:12 am »
The flak is what makes it fun.. xD

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2007, 01:31:15 am »
O Snap!                   *Congrats*

RuNyoufool

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2007, 01:38:38 am »
Peek-a-boob. RuN, you've officially ruined your reputation for life. There's not turning back. You're not longer honorable, credible, viable, cool, nice, smart, unable-to-post-1000-word-commentaries-on-nothing, unable-to-somehow-relate-the-most-obscure-of-ideas-to-bart-such-as-saying-osp-sucks-in-general.

As a jerk, i welcome you to RIP. As a friend, I urge you to leave right away. You're going to face TONS of flak from now on.

Actually, I'm a bit disappointed with the amount of "flak" that's been posted here so far.. is is why i joined this clan after all >:(
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

Spoon

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 01:40:36 am »
Suggests RuN changes info on his user thingie, he is no longer CLANLEADER LX ALLIANCE [e3]

He is [RIP]! :)

Gigolo

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 01:50:00 am »
so does this mean that [RIP] will now cw more since it already had a few cw'ing members and it now picked up 3 more?

Cloud

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 01:52:21 am »
what the ****, Im kinda disappointed that e3 will know die? leave it all to fierce, and a few others! I really thought e3 would be a long-lasting clan. I'm sure 99.9% of RIPpers are happy, and not to bag on your induction ceremony, but you just killed your favorite clan.

But don't take this the wrong way, just confused on this 'decision'.

Swift

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 01:57:40 am »
Well they are now in one of the clans that wont die whatever happens. Thats something that we all want.

Spoon

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2007, 02:01:04 am »
Personally I believe e3 had the 'if you can't beat them, join them' mentality. Obviously Run was getting very upset with the situation, constantly being owned over and over by RIP in his server.

In all honesty, the reason e3 was a favourite 'other clan' for many RIPpers is because they get on with the guys in e3 very well. So surely having them in RIP is a positive thing, rather than 'but you lost a good opponent'.

My view, anyway.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up

anything