Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: [RIP] Graveyard welcomes new souls  (Read 35730 times)

Gaston

Re: [RIP] Graveyard welcomes new souls
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 02:10:41 am »
RIP is getting a bit crowded though, isn't it? How many activly plays lx in RIP?
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Krayonaise

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007, 05:26:06 am »
Haha, RuN you wanted flak, now we're already getting some!

Basically most of the members on the current roster in RIP are active in some form or another. Don't worry Gaston, we won't die just yet.
Oh my God, every one just shut up.

Ahmed

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2007, 05:49:29 am »
Now that RIP has become freemason society of lx and all, my next question is: WHEN DO WE CW!!?

After they cw AoG! *cough* if they ever would *cough*
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

DarkCharlie

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2007, 12:34:09 pm »
Am I again the last one who knows about this? ??? Such a big event and noone bugs me on msn :P Anyway, you finally found the right way to walk on. WELCOME TO THE GRAVEYARD Run, An and Skunny  :D :D :D.

Gaston

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2007, 02:09:04 pm »
Haha, RuN you wanted flak, now we're already getting some!

Basically most of the members on the current roster in RIP are active in some form or another. Don't worry Gaston, we won't die just yet.

I wasn't worrying about that. I was actually "worried" about the opposite so to speak.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Alma

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2007, 02:34:31 pm »
now Run can be our grandpa

RIP is really full and now its a bit confusing:
- two Adam`s
- two Michał`s
- "happy family" number 1 : Raziel and Bagzi
- "happy family" number 2: Anubis and Xis
- I still love you Kray  ;D ;D

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2007, 04:12:08 pm »
RIP has two Alexises two, if I'm not completely wrong? ;D

Cloud, it's not like RIP killed e3, so don't say that.
Or if that was directed to us, no one is more disappointed than us that e3 is dead. We put our souls in that clan, and I have never felt more at home in a clan than e3, but if e3 would not not function the way we want it there is no use in keeping the clan alive. We didn't thinkg a clan should need that much work to maintain. This one of the reasons we made the leader base bigger eventually, so the jobs would be evened out in the clan. This proved unsuccessfu and we agreed that it didn't work out in the long run, so better save the effort and leave it behind.

Anyways. Thanks for the welcomes I guess... Not the kind of welcome thread I'd expected, but hey, it's RIP, right?

Spoon

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2007, 04:14:50 pm »
What exactly did you expect, 'nub honeybun? xD

crusader

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2007, 04:25:12 pm »
Gongratz to RIP and the joiners, but could you please tell us why you have chosen RIP as your new clan? Me myself couldn't stand the boringness and matureness (??) like that, but i'm still pretty young too. So, comment please :)

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2007, 04:27:48 pm »
Gongratz to RIP and the joiners, but could you please tell us why you have chosen RIP as your new clan? Me myself couldn't stand the boringness and matureness (??) like that, but i'm still pretty young too. So, comment please :)

I guess we are just mature and boring ;D

crusader

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2007, 04:43:10 pm »
Not with you, but many other RIP'ers, I hope you realize that you're not the only ripper around? Anyway, every one of you use such a complicated sentences and it's hard to understand when you're talking bullshit (or just joking) or when you're just speaking out your mind. Ofcourse, the people from your clan will and do understand that, because they are just as mature as everyone from RIP. I see that's my own problem, but i guess i'm not the only one that feels the same way.. I'm just telling how it looks from my point of view.

Ruki

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2007, 05:04:44 pm »
Not with you, but many other RIP'ers, I hope you realize that you're not the only ripper around? Anyway, every one of you use such a complicated sentences and it's hard to understand when you're talking bullshit (or just joking) or when you're just speaking out your mind. Ofcourse, the people from your clan will and do understand that, because they are just as mature as everyone from RIP. I see that's my own problem, but i guess i'm not the only one that feels the same way.. I'm just telling how it looks from my point of view.
I didn't know this is called being mature nowadays. RuNyoufool, Anubis and Skun made their decisions on basics, you don't understand. They don't have to justify themselves why it is as it is. RIP is a tag recognised by many things. Beside words hacks, dicks and idiots, what are other clans recognisable?

Spoon

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2007, 05:14:18 pm »
Boring? Being mature means you're boring? Just because you don't understand more complex humour it doesn't mean it's boring, if anything 'mature humour' is a hell of a lot better than baby humour. Saying that RIP is boring and mature only shows how much of a child you are.. You admit you're 'pretty young', how young?

And who the hell said we're mature, havent' you heard Adam giggle like a little girl when you say 'boobies' or Raz giggle like a little girl when you say 'poo' or Alma giggle like a little girl when.. ... oO

crusader

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2007, 05:45:55 pm »
who said anything about giggling at words like that? You're taking anything i say up to the maximum. See, there is humour for every class of people, which everyone can understand and also there's humour which is meant for people from the first class. There ofcourse are many classes of humour between "mature humour" and baby humour. And that i said something about rip's boringess and matureness doesn't only show that, maybe i could appreciate your humour if it was written in my homelanguage, if i don't know the meaning of the words, i will probably miss the point of those writings.

Btw: Actually, at the moment, i'm just trying to level up my english by writing to you, because reading text that you write (most of the rippers) can really help me doing that. :) So don't take everything i say too seriously, please. plz dont hate me, noooo! I'd be glad if you correct the mistakes I made in my grammar

Alma

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2007, 06:19:19 pm »
when...? ;D

Duality

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2007, 06:35:07 pm »
Seems Im late but I welcome you etc.
And no idea if this has to do something with the comment I got from RuN when my trial period of e3 ended "Maybe our roads will cross sometime again. ;)" Yes I still remember that :P,even have the log of the conversation still,but anyways thats not what we are talking about now,Hi.

Spoon

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2007, 06:47:11 pm »
Well the real point of my post (sorry, I suppose I should have just said it rather than wrapping it up in a baby enigma and then playing it to you in a series of clicks made inaudible to the human ear using a method known only as 'kek-x') was that you don't really have any idea what we find funny, so can't really pass comment on us being boring.

I know it's stereotypical and widely accepted to call 'old people boring' and being old usually means being mature.. and RIP has predominantly 'old' members, but that doesn't mean we're boring,  I find what a lot of them have to say and do very interesting, but I guess it depends on your perspective of 'interesting'. I find talking.. sorry, arguing with Adam about World War II very interesting and quite exciting, I learn new things and it's a great way to exercise mental agility. I find talking to Raz about music, movies, bart, graphics very interesting - and though Raz will no doubt assume my overuse of the word interesting only degrades it's impact, he doesn't realise that he simply sees a lot of it because we always seem to talk about very interesting things.. He has introduced me to new things, and I've shown him new things - it's a culture shock.

Of course we all play LX together - so tell me what is it that you do with your clan mates that is so interesting and immature compared with us being boring and mature?

As for improving your English, it is already very good and writing on forums like these should only serve to improve it more, you're doing just fine with it ;)

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2007, 07:34:59 pm »
Allright. I hope you all will have a good time here :). Good luck with wearing the new tag and congratz for all the elder RIP members as well.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 08:39:58 pm by *Gyogyi* »
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

Quaqa

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2007, 07:57:17 pm »
WTF!?!?!?! is e3 dead!!!! dident know this could happen...well think RIP is a good clan that to so gl in it run & co

Raziel

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2007, 08:01:14 pm »
Gyo.

Why the hell some people have serious troubles to realize a simple fact that their nickname is already displayed while they post a new reply, and there is no need to sign each damn post with annoying "Adios, Will" or another "Gyo". Each time I see this stupid "Gyo" I feel like saying "no shit?".

WTF!?!?!?! is e3 dead!!!! dident know this could happen...well think RIP is a good clan that to so gl in it run & co
Oh, are we? kkthxm8

And yeah, Osp sucks.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up