Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Qaz, August 19, 2019, 03:09:48 pm
2012 (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:29:56 pm
[wc] Legacy of the Toilet Warriors Tribute video (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:24:01 pm
Holidays/Me leaving/me coming back Threads (The World Outside) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:14:20 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 80.186.170.22
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: [OwZ] Clan War applications + discussion  (Read 12017 times)

Mates

Re: [OwZ] Clan War applications + discussion
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 09:24:36 pm »
Hey we want to challange u. Just set the day and time :).

Wander

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007, 04:26:09 pm »
Hey we want to challange u. Just set the day and time :).
We just challenged you. You mean that you accept the challenge? Good!

As of this moment, [OwZ] and {spz} are in a state of War.
 ;)

Date, time and settings will follow asap.

Lodur

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2007, 03:11:35 pm »
aC challenges the OutlawZ to a clanwar

We in aC have started to appreaciate this system and we would love to have a great cw with you :)

This clanwar (if u accept ofcourse) Will be played 4v4 in possible, if cus of some reason we cant play 4v4 then 3v3 will do just fine.

Our settings will be:
MSF II in Liero factory (revisited) with cannon (ap), light and heavy bazooka and Barret banned.
Liero 1.0 100lt in Liero factory (revisited) limited, HG will not be banned.

As a neutral setting we prefer Liero 1.0 100lt in LFr.

The players from our side
Luffy
Legend
Lodur
Hermod
And we decided to name a extra player incase is someone is busy or has to leave during the clanwar: Thor

Time
Wednesday
GTM+2
18:00-21:00
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Magni

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2007, 07:35:04 pm »
Give me one reason, why you want to bann the Barret, that can't be used against the ak and mp5.... 

Lodur

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2007, 08:22:45 pm »
I believe that its up to us if we want to ban barret in our sets, but ofcourse we can discuss about it, many of us in aC have some really bad experiences with barret. Especially barrets over use is very annoying and barret makes way too much damage by one hit and its not hard to hit with it, even tho you may here from some guys, aC is not a clan that supports spamming,camping etc. But if you want barret unbanned i can discuss about it with players of aC. Ak and mp5.. Yes i must admit that when barret is banned there will be overuse of them, we used to allow barret in our cw:s but now.. Aff, i'll let you know about that then.

Swift

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2007, 08:54:23 pm »
I believe that its up to us if we want to ban barret in our sets, but ofcourse we can discuss about it, many of us in aC have some really bad experiences with barret. Especially barrets over use is very annoying and barret makes way too much damage by one hit and its not hard to hit with it, even tho you may here from some guys, aC is not a clan that supports spamming,camping etc. But if you want barret unbanned i can discuss about it with players of aC. Ak and mp5.. Yes i must admit that when barret is banned there will be overuse of them, we used to allow barret in our cw:s but now.. Aff, i'll let you know about that then.
Give me a break

Magni

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2007, 09:12:03 pm »
Thats pretty simple. You can spam barret in the tunnel, if you got luck, you can make 50hp damage. You can spam Kalasnikov as well, but who is fool enough to stand in the fire until the damage dealt is even near that 50? Yes, no one.

I can run and spam the ak or mp5 forever, and I won't even need luck to inflict some damage.

Spamming the barret is plain stupid.

Swift 4 president!

Lodur

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2007, 09:22:25 pm »
Give me a break

Just give us a chance to show that we are not anything like that, i can assure you that we dont do lame playing...

Lablad

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2007, 09:29:38 pm »
K , end of this =P

We can play with barret or without it, thats nothing....just inform which you want to be played.
We will still show you that we dont runcampspam regardless...just bit more spam if barret unbanned.

So , does this challenge please you or ?
#Winner of the Blood Red Tournament
#King of Classic
#God Of War 2009
#Winner of the FFW
#Winner of Multimod tourney 2008
#Winner of Champions League 3
#2nd Place in Big Price Day
#2nd Place in 100lt Lamda Tourney
#3rd Place in LXA Tournament III

Magni

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2007, 08:46:28 am »

Lodur

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2007, 12:16:12 pm »
Ok well the barret will be banned. But i was wondering that which date would be better, next week wednesday or tomorrow? And the most important, are you going to accpet the cw?

mfmr

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2007, 04:50:46 pm »

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2007, 08:21:00 pm »
Ok well the barret will be banned. But i was wondering that which date would be better, next week wednesday or tomorrow? And the most important, are you going to accpet the cw?
What on Earth? Don't tell me you expected an answer in one day.

Whats with the Wednesdays? Their officially the worst possible day of the week to squeeze something in.
But how about the 26th of December if you do love your beloved wednesdays that much.

To give a simple answer to your quesetion: Both dates are equally bad when it come to the half finnish division.

Did it ever struck you that you shouldn't strive for any kind of jobs concerning game develpoment?
Quote from: Zapp
- Strategically different weapons. Each weapon is designed to have both advantages and disadvantages over the other weapons depending on range, level and movement Some weapons are non-reloadable such as grenades and bazookas. These are the most powerful, but limited in number. Several weapons are effective on long range, but have damage delay or a dud-effect which prevent their use on short range. Short range weapons suffer from inaccuracy on long distances. Selecting a functional set of weapons based on the level in question is a challenge in itself.

- Balanced set of weapons. The set of weapons is designed to be balanced. This means that none of the weapons should be absolutely inferior, and none should be absolutely superior. This means that selecting a random set of weapons will be competitive, albeit not necessarily as good as a strategical weapon selection.
You do realise that both your intelligence and your experience of this mod (MSF II) are inferior to Kossu Mans and Zapps?!
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

Lodur

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2007, 09:31:47 pm »
Yea i knew that the time will be hard to decide, im busy this weekend but how does 1st of 12th suite you? In time 18:00-21:00 GTM +2 ( its saturday )

Lodur

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2007, 11:42:46 am »
think your best bet is to bug us about it between the 18th december and 3rd january. ~ Gaston

So i think its time to have this war now if OwZ accepts it ofcourse. So OwZ pick a date and time.

Gaston

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2007, 04:31:40 pm »
I can't guarantee that we'll be enough for the time since our iniactivity rating has hit new skyhighs in the vacation for some reason, but we will give our best shot to be there at:

29th december at 17.00 gmt
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up