Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: [OwZ] Clan War applications + discussion  (Read 11825 times)

Kurt

• I came here for two things, to kick some ass and to drink some beer, looks like the beer is almost finished.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +25/-5
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
[OwZ] Clan War applications + discussion
« on: May 08, 2007, 08:56:40 pm »
In this thread you are welcome to challenge OwZ to a Clan War.
Remember to add crucial things to your post, such as
1) Your settings
2) Players from your side
3)  Approximate date and time (GMT +0)
4) Your Clan name  ;D

Keep in mind though, that Clan Wars with OwZ are played best of 5, therefore you have to pick 2 home settings.
They have to be 3v3 at least and you have to wait 7 days for a challenge after a previous cw with your clan.

With that said, feel free to challenge us right away.

Scheduled CWs:

« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 01:01:34 am by Kurt »

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
Re: [OwZ] Clan War applications + discussion
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 05:01:09 am »
Declaration of War

Ok Osp have grovn tired of people critisising us, even we just do what is the best for us. Someone outsider even keeps saying that our cw's has no meaning, even he don't know it from our view. Well lets make the meaning for you and for the outsiders.

We apreciate your new system. But we are going to proof you, that anykind of preparation won't save you from coming ass whooping made by Osp.
If Osp will lose, I'll promise to send 500 credits for each of the players who participated from OwZ side. And I change my signature that OwZ > Osp.

This is inside stuff and some extra challenge to ex Ospers my dear old puppy knurty.

If we win Kurt has to  say publicly. MiLeC you got the kills and whiskey>Beer forever!
If you win I will tell Kurt got the kills and Beer>Whiskey forever!

This is the biggest part of humiliation if the most unpropable would happend. And you would win, Kurt knows what I am speaking about  ;).

Our settings

Liero 1.11 100lt all weapons, Zimm banned.
Liero 1.0 20lt combo.

Both of the games played in LF revisited

suggestion for possible fifth round: Liero 1.0 100lt limited as it is known as the most neutral and legendary set. In last round 3vs3 and Host not playing, so we get neutral last round.

Currenlty active Ospers who will form the squad for cw. Hurme, Funkkarimies, Yellowbart, Spade-Au, and MiLeC

Aproximate date could be at the weekend sunday 3.6.2007 klo 18.00-21.00 GMT +2.00

Be ready to add your first ever lost WAR!

« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 04:28:48 am by MiLeC »

Kurt

• I came here for two things, to kick some ass and to drink some beer, looks like the beer is almost finished.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 08:48:36 pm »
Clan War accepted.

Sunday 03.06.2006 16.00-19.00 GMT +0

Our settings
1.0 100lt in level EVO-Ammostorage
1.0 20lt in level Jail Break

Players willing to cw you so far: Me, Hwoarang, Magni, Benno, QuiverS, Wander

Those are some nice bets you have there, MileC, I hope you don't burn your fingers ;)

Btw, please post the levels you are choosing.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 08:54:02 pm by Wander »

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 02:20:03 pm »
could it be possible that we play the game at sunday but much earlier. Like 10.00-13.00 GMT +2. My working schedule changed and I have evening shift at sunday.  15-23 GMT +2.

Or do we have to make it another day?

« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 02:28:47 pm by MiLeC »

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 06:09:28 pm »
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 06:14:46 pm by Gullveig »
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 10:34:59 am »

Clan War -application

CW-type: Clans Championships match (only two rounds)

Settings;

{S}:      ToT Jail Break 
             MSF ll Castle Wars

[OwZ]:  v1.0 100lt LFR 
             Shock v1.40 Air Lake Liero 
             v1.11 100lt LFR

You may choose one of those as your homesettings. In next CC match you're not allowed to select that one again.

Date: 09.06 16:00 - 17:00
Alternatively 10.06 16:00 - 17:00
GMT: +0

Kurt

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 10:59:07 am »
lol wut?
If you want to cw us you will have to also play by our rules: best of 5, we choose whatever settings we want.

Legend

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 11:01:38 am »
lol wut?
If you want to cw us you will have to also play by our rules: best of 5, we choose whatever settings we want.

thats absolutely against the rules of tournament
Edit: reckon you havent been informed about CC?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 11:03:34 am by Legend »

Kurt

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 11:03:08 am »
Tournament?
I could have swore this was a thread for clan war applications.

Legend

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 11:04:27 am »
Maybe we would use msn but this is a"cw" after all.

edit: Your system is very handy after all, using it we could get easily 3-4 players online at the same time.      (from both clans)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 11:15:09 am by Legend »

Wander

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2007, 01:49:41 pm »
Yes Legend, you mean the tournament. We'll play that ofcourse, but we won't count it as one of our official arranged clanwars.

We'll confirm the date as soon as possible.

Wander

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2007, 11:17:42 pm »

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 10:57:57 pm »
As I said my work schedule changed. And life goes over LX. You should realize that. I would have freeday tomorrow. So it would be possible to play.

But if you expect someone to be there in some game exactly at the right time. That is very hard, atleast for me. I can give times when I most probaply will be online. But I can get phonecall and be at work in 30 mins. Friend might drop by etc.

I hope you will be more flexible with your cw system. Atleast it needs flexibility to make it work.

Wander

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 11:18:45 pm »
You are still just talking about "I".
Don't Osp people communicate with eachother in some way or another? Or are you going to clanwar us on your own?

The games should always be 3vs3 or 4vs4. That is why we ask opponents to schedule a time when at least 3-4 clanmembers are online. If we are available at your time too, we accept the clanwar.

Is it not so that Osp has enough members to settle a time with enough available members, even if you would have to drop out in the last minute?

And about flexibility:
We were flexible enough to be online in the early morning, the time that you proposed in your later post. After that, we were also there later on the day, on the original time. After that, we were online in the evening, on the time that we agreed on with Bart.
How flexible do you want us to be?

About tomorrow:
Tomorrow is too early to make any promises about having enough members online. I will be there if i can, and i hereby ask my fellow OutlawZ to do the same. That's all i can do on such short term.

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2007, 02:28:16 am »
I am sorry from our side, if we/me destroyed the coming good cw.

But in Osp it seems its pretty much imbossiple to set schedules. For us only system working might be, that we play cws when we have players online. All of us are having very hard time to make any schedules when to play LX.

And things are changing very fast. And yeah its very unfortunate if you think only LX scene. but If you think how the life goes, its rather understandable than unfortunate.

And when you said me speaking all the time "I", well the fact is that this cw won't be played without me. I had some bets there and I wanted to play the cw. So I told to Ospers aswell that I wan't to play in it.

But if it dosen't spoil the spirit of cw for you. May I suggest that you could change cw system, like Clan will have to challenge in you at the forums but cw will be played when both has enough guys online.

Yes I know it would be cool and exiting if there would be cw in some agreed time. But it wont work in games. Or let's not generalize, so I just say it won't work for Osp in LX.

But for Osp the cw has the same meaning as any cw. So if its okay for you, could we just play it when both are having players online. And when ME I THE MILEC is also online.

Gaston

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 09:53:29 pm »
MileC... The point with the system is that we know that we will have players on at the set time, so we wont have to wait magically for 4 players from both sides to be online at chance. Sure it happends sometimes, but before you know the word of it one gotta eat dinner, another one gotta go in 20 minutes and 1 leaves cus he can't be arsed to play the cw when one is having dinner etc. I'm sure you get the picture I'm trying to paint.

And yes, we very well know that things can change when a scheduled date is set up. We were flexible enough to be there when you guys changed the time only a day or two befoer the clanwar. You, yourself weren't. No offense or anything, clans are different and stuff obviously. But you should know your clan well enough to be quite sure that they wouldn't meet up in the modified time. So instead of just making quick decisions jsut a day before the clangame, perhaps you should have just suspended the game so you could do your best to have players ready for a clanwar in the future, instead to moving it to a time where no Ospers met up for the cw.

We try to be as flexible as we can with our cw system. And sure, if both clans have 4 players ready for a cw that lasts a few hours that's great. But it dosen't happen very often, which is why we let our opponents challenge us to a time where it is very likely they will be online, so we wont have to wait until both clans have 4 players online ready for an hour or two of cw undsiturbed. I hope you understand that, and that you undertsand that if you should challenge us in the future, you should at least make sure that you have enough Ospers who are willing to actually meet up. If you know you wont most likely wont meet up, there is no reason for you guys to challenge us at that time.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Wander

Challenge: [OwZ] vs [Uw]
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2007, 09:20:41 am »
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 09:32:55 am by Wander »

Origin

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2007, 10:18:00 pm »
Ok we decided to accept the challenge!

Our sets:
MSF II 100lt (All weapons) , Fossil facility

Liero1.0 20lt (Rifle combo) , Liero Factory (revisited)

And fifth round (if needed) indeed must be Classic 100lt in LF(r)

The dates we are suggesting can't be one week ahead because after wednesday I can't play for a long time, so we are suggesting:
Tomorrow (sunday) , 21:00-22:00 (GMT +2)
or
Wednesday 4th July , 21:00-22:00 (GMT +2)

Wander

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 06:09:03 pm »
In celebration of our first birthday, we have decided to challenge the greatest of all clans for a full-scale Clan War!

If this clan decides to accept the challenge, there will be 5 rounds, all of which should be 4vs4 (Because it is a celebration ClanWar).
Both clans can pick 2 settings of their own, and the fifth round shall be 1.0 100% (limited) on LieroFactory (revisited). The rounds can be played whenever both clans have 4 players online.

May the best clan (we) win.

Hermod

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2007, 06:17:05 pm »
wow u guys are amazing :P

keep your cws like this..

and i will be happy to cw u sometime

with other words i will be happy to pwn u sometimes xD

But btw why do i discover this now and not 2 months ago? XD
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

anything