Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: ~Bart stuff~  (Read 22539 times)

Valk

• Valkonian King
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +1/-0
  • 330 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Valk
  • The Harlequin shall come, come for revenge.
Re: ~Bart stuff~
« on: April 24, 2007, 06:08:30 pm »
I watched all of them yesterdya but didnt have enough time to reply but i have to say there are some cracking things happening there. The Video with the kit car? cobra has some nice angles and also a nice sound track very well made in my opinion.

The bus video cracked me up and its so true becuase i do wonder sometimes how bus drivers manage to keep going all day ;). Quite funny indeed.

The remake of the  Revolvo video is awsume and i just love it ... your deffinitly right about it being better then the original one.

Nice to see some more...mature looking work from you bart it makes a nice change even though i do love the old stuff and the LX video... you must give me some pointers on how to make somthing like that as im thinking about doing somthing like that for my As exam.

Yours Valk
-=GOOOOD MORNING VIETNAM=-

Gaston

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 11:39:10 pm »
Well, I at least think you have quite a bit of talent. You're already quite decent with forms, and making drawings alive. You do leave a bit more wanting about giving depth to your drawings though. I'd say that you could be quite good if you started to practice a bit more shading. But as you said, you aren't too interested in drawing, so I'mnot sure if you want to make the effort in that area. Hoever, I think you should, but then again I love drawings <3
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

RuNyoufool

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 10:24:36 am »
just replying to the documentary:

What would be the target audience for it? I noticed you try to do a lot of quick moving camera stuff, and lots of switching of camera's & still images. I watched it without sound, so maybe the experience is quite different with it, but i got literally tired of watching it after a short while. It looks a bit like you are watching one big trailer. I can see that you put lots of effort in it, so i don't want to sound too negative, but IMO you should edit material in a way that the audience will get pulled into the thing in a transparent way (so the editing should just be a means to get there).

Do you watch documentaries on discovery channel? They have some fast switching scenes in between now and then, but the material itself is served rather pure. If the subject is interesting, that should be enough (right?). Off course i didn't get to watch the whole thing, so it's possible that i'm a bit off here.

Anyways, i love to see this stuff, gonna check out the other movies soon.
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

w0rmz

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 10:51:49 am »
the one from the busdriver is funny, anyways nice to see some more creative stuff from you Bart, makes me wanna visit LXA more often ;)

Yee its a swedish comic guy  :D ( the busdriver ). He makes all swedish movies great.

Hatten

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 04:20:16 pm »
very nice, ive seen (and downloaded *puh*) evryone, very nice :)
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

Purplehaze

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 11:50:04 pm »
Really well done, very creative action switches.

mr.moocky

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 12:12:55 am »
It's all nicely done, but I don't get it.

Spectro

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 03:08:30 am »
It's all nicely done, but I don't get it.

Nothing to get, it's freestyle! Think of it as 'animation practice' that you just happened to bear witness to, instead of a movie with plot, characters, etc that you're expecting to have a good time from. The few peices of the puzzle alone don't make much sense, but after looking at the finished puzzle, it's a beautiful scene. Make any sense?

Quaqa

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 11:37:57 pm »
lol on the busdriver ><   and just love the ligthsaber^^ its pretty nice done I have to say :)

Duality

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2007, 02:58:09 pm »
Waiting for megamix. ;> As I really liked the last one I guess I'm gonna like this one aswell.

Kurt

• I came here for two things, to kick some ass and to drink some beer, looks like the beer is almost finished.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +25/-5
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2007, 09:50:51 pm »
lol on the busdriver ><   and just love the ligthsaber^^ its pretty nice done I have to say :)

Heros use blue saber, bad guys use red sabers - and asian people use yellow sabers!
blue-bladed lightsabers are most often associated with Jedi Guardians (Jedi who focus more on swordplay and prefer action to words);green-bladed lightsabers are generally associated with Jedi Consulars (Jedi who focus more on the Force and its abilities);yellow-bladed lightsabers are usually associated with Jedi Sentinels (a balance between the two)

grimreaper

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2007, 11:48:30 pm »
blue-bladed lightsabers are most often associated with Jedi Guardians (Jedi who focus more on swordplay and prefer action to words);green-bladed lightsabers are generally associated with Jedi Consulars (Jedi who focus more on the Force and its abilities);yellow-bladed lightsabers are usually associated with Jedi Sentinels (a balance between the two)
quoted from kotor or what?
reminds at least me of kotor :P

SteelSide

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2007, 06:44:59 pm »
So, here goes, more asslix.

Flash thingy: Awesome.
Dating movie: Kinda random, but alot better than the more common swedish ads.
Newest drawn thingy: GTFO out of here, this is a community, not a gallery.
Get yourselves to IRC asap, I'm lonely. (And please change nick from OpenLieroXor)

Purplehaze

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2007, 07:10:29 pm »
Brick wall is awesome... but I think grass should only be 2-3 shades of green, not green, yellow, black etc. Or make it all yellow or brown, since it would kind of suit the "downtown" feeling that it gives off.

miri

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2007, 07:11:39 pm »
Hey, nice!
[Cop] miri

RussG

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2007, 11:44:56 pm »
For the first time I watched that bacteria thingy and the walking hand video. Dude I freaked out, too scary to watch in this state of mind. =D

Your animations kick ass I lick ass.

miri

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2008, 01:56:07 pm »
EMO!
[Cop] miri

RussG

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2008, 06:11:52 pm »
ROFLol psychadelico

Hatten

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2008, 08:19:22 pm »
so the only thing you did was to add those fishes flying through the picture? awesome!
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

Spectro

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2008, 02:43:40 am »
Shweet. I saw a tutorial on that bird flocking and was thinking about trying it out for kicks and giggles but I just don't know what I would actually use it for, yaknow? Pretty impressive if that was your first run at it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up