Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: LXA made simple ~ By bart  (Read 10829 times)

Ruki

Re: LXA made simple ~ By brat (YellowBart)
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2007, 10:48:45 pm »
You are a saviour and your bloody painful path will bring my sorrow. Please do go on with your replies even if I seem to be away.

Hint: apathetic equals not pathetic but you are right with your statement as well...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 10:50:19 pm by Ruki »

Adam

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2007, 10:49:50 pm »
Adam, when I joined Osp all I heard was that adam disliked osp behavior this, and adam disliked osp behavior that. And that was before we even swapped msns -  before you had a chance to know me. I didn't make Osp, I am not Osp. And now suthenly all Osp members are joyful playing mates, leaving me the only negative thing with Osp? Unblock me on msn, send me a vibe and tell me what is what when you've made up your mind.

Ok, then lets say that I was living in ignorance, good to know what people told about me behind my back. Could you care to share  with me who told you all of that? Yea, I know its not possible. I am sure I started to get negative towards parts of Osp much after we met, and if you didnt remember, I greeted you as a friend, who joined a friendly clan. But I guess what was told behind my back was far more important than what you could witness directly... Btw, am I a hipocrite? Can you brand me as a hipocrite? Am I person who says/thinks something and does something else?

About spade, must we all appologize to the great buddha, sacrifice a goat and give 100 heil mary's everytime a game ends with some defensive playing? If I didn't have soar throat I would chuckle. Incase you havn't noticed, its a game where the object is to kill opponent, rescue the girl and win the game. If I wanted to die fast I would download some emo game like "bunny suicides" and play it for hours. You want to enforce full offense as THE way to play the game, making people feel bad about themselfes whenever they accidently fly away from the fighting crowd. CAMPER! I don't justify spades "running", I merely tried to explain it the best humble possible way I could.

Spade once got a nickname (from RIP members as I remmeber) - the butcher. That totally described his way of playing - aggressive attacking and smiting the enemy of the surface of the... level. What do we see now? I think he perfectly knows what, and says hes sorry after doing what he did. I dont need any other explanation. (and that wasnt an exception in my eyes)

Where is the part of you saying what you've learned from his point of view? Anxious to hear.

Some of the members cut things like e.g. saying "I was offensive" even though they camped, so I cut the criticising. We now have defensive style and reloading weapons, be that way. I accepted them the way they were. That was the learning of the other point of view. Although, truth to tell, I still wouldnt play a cw with most of them - would not be fun for me. And as you said a few times already - fun is the most important, right? Thats also why I dont find it fun to play with people like you - your clan member admitted to something and said hes sorry (which is totally normal and understandable for me, I had a few occasions when I apologised myself), but you were still able to turn the situation by 180 degrees and show how right and just it was. My question now is - why did you guys ever had problems with foh? From that angle, they were just masters of the game, and if you were in their clan, you would justify every one of their run/camp/spam/lag acts. Or "tried to explain it the best humble possible way I could". Which practically is the same in effect.

As an effect of many of your actions, now the game consists mainly of running/camping/spamming, ups, sorry, reloading weapons/defensive playing/cunningly aiming. That is something I cannot and will not accept. End of story in this aspect.
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2007, 10:52:01 pm »
Quote from: brat on Today at 05:04:27 PM
[Are you insinuating that kiwininja, sandman, spectro, crusader, steelside, faisal are pathetic just beacuse they replied here? Leader of [RIP], how lovely.

Sign ex-uber-cool-co-leader under this too. Sure they are. Tho, Kivi rocked. He probably got burnt, not only experienced enlightment. lol

YEAH BRA T! GO YOU!!! WOOO!

Hahha. you are implying, Me, Spectro, sandman, crusader, are pathetic for just posting hear?. lol. ahhaah, is that supposed to do something to me or any of the guys replied?. I am just going to laugh at you for that. Cause you don't know me well enough to call me pathetic.   

Gaston

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2007, 11:59:42 pm »
My question now is - why did you guys ever had problems with foh? From that angle, they were just masters of the game

I can't say what Osp says everywhere else, but lately when I've seen cw's vs foh being posted on lxa, there haven't been any complaining by Osp. Infact at one occation I saw MileC saying what a wonderfull challenge they were and how eager Osp were to beat them. And if you're talking distant past, can't people change? Does peoples current views have to stand up to the views held way back?
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Krayonaise

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2007, 12:30:57 am »
Bart wins. Poligamy wins. Humour wins!
Oh my God, every one just shut up.

Adam

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 08:38:32 am »
My question now is - why did you guys ever had problems with foh? From that angle, they were just masters of the game

I can't say what Osp says everywhere else, but lately when I've seen cw's vs foh being posted on lxa, there haven't been any complaining by Osp. Infact at one occation I saw MileC saying what a wonderfull challenge they were and how eager Osp were to beat them. And if you're talking distant past, can't people change? Does peoples current views have to stand up to the views held way back?

Wich exactly proves my later point, Hwoarang. Camping/spamming/running in cws has been accepted at a new level. Osp players are role-models for most of the lxa community, if they brand a certain behaviour as "ok", then everyone can do it. Which means that what was once unacceptable, now is fully "ok". Great, maybe you like that vision, I certainly dont. But on the other hand, I dont play cws too much, do I? So let everyone be his own judge, but as I said, I will not accept such a "development".

Oh, and about the views. Yes, Hwoarang, I think that current views should stand up to the views held way back (especially when that way back isn't so "way"). If everyone just went around and changed their views constantly, there would be a bit of chaos, dont you think? For me, if something is bad, its bad and it stays bad, and its very hard for me to understand that it suddenly becomes good. Even though it may seem more convenient...
Gezz.

Gaston

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2007, 01:08:40 pm »
Wich exactly proves my later point, Hwoarang. Camping/spamming/running in cws has been accepted at a new level. Osp players are role-models for most of the lxa community, if they brand a certain behaviour as "ok", then everyone can do it. Which means that what was once unacceptable, now is fully "ok". Great, maybe you like that vision, I certainly dont. But on the other hand, I dont play cws too much, do I? So let everyone be his own judge, but as I said, I will not accept such a "development".

Oh, and about the views. Yes, Hwoarang, I think that current views should stand up to the views held way back (especially when that way back isn't so "way"). If everyone just went around and changed their views constantly, there would be a bit of chaos, dont you think? For me, if something is bad, its bad and it stays bad, and its very hard for me to understand that it suddenly becomes good. Even though it may seem more convenient...

Probably, but your response here also proves that you are being judgemental against Osp due to you not answering to my question directly, but rather use the opportunity to try to elaborate even further critisism towards Osp.

Anyway, as for your actual response, Osp are certainly role models, and what they do will eventually be reflected by a great deal of players after a while. No doubt about that. But, Osp have worked their way up in the lx food chain after a very long time. They have done so, and in my opinion, deserve to be there due to their hard work. And while "with great power comes great responsability" is something they should take into consideration, it dosen't mean that they have to promote the all aggressive style of playing. That is for themself to decide. And in my humble opinion, I think that they are not playing a style that promotes camping and running. But obviously people have different views of what is infact camping and running, so I do respect that you feel that their playing style is too defensive even though I don't agree with it.

In light of a recent event which apparantly made you disrespect me plus the fact that I belivie you are polish, I will make an assumption: You are a catholic christian. If this is wrong, by all means correct me! But I'm gonna use that assumption now, and try to make a paralell for you. You say, quote: "For me, if something is bad, its bad and it stays bad, and its very hard for me to understand that it suddenly becomes good". I do not got anything against that view, and respect it if it is infact the one you hold. I, do however belive that you do not hold this belief about things staying bad forever, and you are only using it because it fits your cause. Now I'm gonna make use of that assumption I assumed a few setnances ago. If you compare the new testamente to the old testamente in the bible, you see "two different Gods" (e.g. not actually different, but behaving differently), agree? If you do agree, how are many of the things thaught in the old testamente (where as many are almost directly opposed to the new testamente) not ones that are usually held by modern catholics? How do you explain that God decided to change his mind is ok, while Osp changing their attitude is wrong? Or even the style of playing lierox has changed over the years as wrong?

Note: I am not trying to turn you into an atheist or trying to disprove your belief. I am merely trying to understand how you can have such fundamental conflicing beliefs in different cases.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Adam

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2007, 02:03:16 pm »
-> Hwoarang

I will not go into a philosophical, religion based discussion full of hard to defend statements. What I saw was a guy who used to be one of the most aggressive players say sorry (sincerely) for his actions, and his fellow member justifying his actions afterwards, even though he apologised for them. (bart, that is exactly what I mean - we say our stuff directly, how things should work, you are doing it indirectly and in a far more clever way, with a far more greater influence on the regular player)

And no, I do not elaborate even further criticism towards Osp, I talk about things from the past to show why I think the way I do.

-> Bart

As I said: I go out and do it directly, you dont go out and do it indirectly. By commenting games, cws, by playing the actual game, you, as a role-model, show exactly how people can play and get away with it in a "honorable" matter. Ok, no problem, notice that apart from this discussion I stopped critisicing publicly the way people play. Funny thing is that there are people who take my silence the right way (and communicated it to me) - those are the people who I respect, no matter if they play in a style that I disapprove.

Hmm, bart, lets put it in a staight and easy way:
(all these situations were experienced by myself personally)

If you admitted that you camped when I saw you camping - I would respect you.
If you admitted that you ran and spammed at others while they were chasing you - I would respect you.
If you admitted you double-clanned and asked the cw to not be counted in the official record - I would respect you.
If you admitted that it was bad when you were downloading while playing and said sorry to others for ruining their game - I would respect you.

2,5-3 years ago, each and every one of this action would get you no respect from anybody, you would be considered as worth kicking out of servers and being generally disrespected (there were several persons then who did such things and were generally punished with disrespect and kicking). Now it is possible to justify each and everyone of these actions as normal. Those actions are exactly why I dont have fun while playing with you and your followers. And this game was about fun as I remember, right?

You are right, Milec didnt get me after first post, but eventually he did, and i understand we learnt to accept each other (even though he might not always get that impression ;)). Now he is one of the 2 guys out of rip with whom I like to be in a team the most and one of the 2 guys which I enjoy killing in game the most. (The other is Run of course ;D).

As for the rules, those were general guidelines, they arent officially valid for a long time now, you can ask any rip member any time for a cw, anyone can. The problem I see is that not many rip members have the spirit to play. Maybe they are all scared, who knows? ;)

Thank you for understanding my ways of thinking, I hope the thing I wrote above will bring you to an even greater understanding.
Gezz.

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2007, 06:22:21 pm »

Raziel

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2007, 08:07:17 pm »
Ruki and Raziel (the emos of liero) who always seem so negative.
Cool thing is, you underlined that part. Else I would miss it, as 90% of other readers.
As always, obviously - you are so right. No, I really mean it. I'm well known as an emo. Ruki also is one, we even had our emo talks about how much emo world fits our emo existence.

I must say, that it's damn funny what you have written recently. RIP this RIP that RIP wuteva RIP never liked brat and his sick mind full of penises (I mean, RIP never liked brats's sense of humour) and RIP again, in most of your reples. You mentioned it far more often than your own clan. Adam, razial and muki can be found pretty often as well. You seriously lack of attention if you need to do such a big deal of an apathy toward your own butt. On the other hand, it pretty much shows how strongly you are attached to us. No other clan is mentioned so many times, with such a passion, such wodnerful effort of yours. Means, you need us Mr FlyingDicksInHead. And this is funny, you call me emo, yet you get bored so easily without me being around. Now that's sad.

Ruki

« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2007, 02:12:26 pm »

Alma

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2007, 04:11:08 pm »
Not so important but must add anyway

Just like we have groups in school, one likes...computers, other one doesnt, same is with Lx its a like a big...SCHOOL! With many groups aswell
One group likes clan wars, other one DOESNT (RIP)

Im in RIP for 2 years now (if we count out few months when i wasnt active and left twice cuz i thought i suck :D) , first only cuz of Ruki and Shady, my neighbours (How small world this is), both slovenians ... Then i found out many many other things :)

1.)Many people hate Ruki and Raziel, I hated them also... after while, when i still was 13 (Kiddoooo!) I started talking with both on MSN :)  Ruki was/is my fav person in liero and whole Chickenland! :-* I wont talk about Raz, If i describe how i feel/think about him it will take ages and i really have to pee  :P :-* :-*
 Sec reason why i love RIP is that all RIP members are damn nice!!! Just that others dont know it, so they prefer Morbid then others (Woo!) But nevermind it now
3.) Third thing is this with Clan Wars.  We all play liero for fun, when you are bored you "grab a beer and find a good server!" of course. Playing clanwars is also fun, at least for you cuz for RIPers is not. Only for Xis and Kray maybe, Thats why you must "catch" them on time, and thats why we made rules. WOO! GO MARIAM!!!

I love you RIPers  :-*

Raziel

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2007, 11:19:28 am »
brat for official referee.

Krayonaise

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2007, 12:55:44 am »
Quote Marshall Korenblum, Chief psychiatrist at some noob center for children's mental health, "Part of adolescence is to be sarcastic, part of adolescence is bravado, part of adolescence is just being silly. So adolescents will say and write a lot of sayins they don't mean as literally or seriously as we adults might take them to be. And from that point of view I think we have to cut the kids some slack in terms of their freedom of expression."

What a ****tard. Stupid fine personed noob that thinks using the excuse of being "kids" excuses other fine persons from acting fine personed!

Quote Arlette Lefebvre, child psychiatrist, "What is typical of teens is they're liking to talk to each other and they're liking to challenge adult values and behaviours. It's part of the individuation-separation process of adolescents."

[Insert 'Momma' joke about Bart]

[Insert 'A rude comment Kray made about LXA population and their similarities to the beings described in both quotes']

[Insert rant on Bart's awesomeness]

[Insert hate quote about Raziel, Adam and Ruki]

[Insert PENISSSS<--HAHAH JOKE IF YOU DONT THINK ITS FUNNY YOU'RE A SQUARE AHHAHAHHA]

[Insert Vagina<---HAHAHAH IT'S IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE ONLY PENISESESESESE CAN BE INSERTED AHAHHAHAHHAH]

Roflmao exdee exdee =DDD.

Krayonaise

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2007, 05:17:28 pm »
Why should I bother with trying to make my clan look better? If people are stupid enough to believe the stuff that you and your fellow groupies post about RIP, they don't deserve the truth.

And why should I post seriously anyways? It's about the humour right? If you think I should post seriously, you "lack" humour. You can only be cool if you post like a fine person. It's funny how you're patronizing me because you think I actually care about this stuff.

My advice for you is to preach to your own little ones before telling others what to do. A little Jsp blob just doesn't seem to think the same way you do, Bart. I find that ironic and queer, but then again, when did my opinion matter? I always seem humourously anyways.

And who said I was imitating you? I'm merely taking on a more humourous and aimable character that loves penis jokes. If that happens to be what you tried to manifest yourself, good for you.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 05:20:15 pm by Krayonaise »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up