Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.165
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am dead.  (Read 4671 times)

Z01

Re: I am dead.
« on: April 09, 2007, 08:39:22 pm »
Meh, the forum just got boring again.

Bye bye activity :)

crusader

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 08:42:27 pm »
I agree with bart, especially the part about those ages.. some thinkingmaterial for you run..

Pandora

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 08:44:19 pm »
I wasen't around for some time, so i don't really know what you and RuN have been up to, but as far as i see from this point, this sounds pretty ridiculous.

I won't say more, since i don't know more. I'll just keep my eyes open and wait for RuN's answer - This better be good.  :-\

« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 08:46:06 pm by Pandora »

Quake

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 08:45:05 pm »
HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE BART GET KICKED WITH THAT GOOD KARMA! (Seems like it's a error)

On a more serious note, I think bart may suggest some fun, racy jokes in his posts. But he also has some posts that are meaningful. I mean, there has to be some area of strictness or whatever, but should he really be banned? 95% of LX community is close to being adults and can understand barts humor. Do you think they would applaud him if they didn't like him? However, like bart said it's the "LXA staff's" decision. I may be a mod on the LX section but I don't wanna be included in booting him out. He brings a mildly sexual flare to the community, but he still makes sense in his posts and brings some decent and interestign posts. It is understandable though, because some may differ that the LXA community has some younger kids like bomb in it. I still think you are being a little too harsh. If you negotiated, I'm sure you could come to an agreement instead of a blunt kick in the ass.

(Bart: I suggest you stop being so sarcastic with most importantly the lxa staff if you want any hopes of staying XD)
True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
- Albert Einstein

Swift

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 08:55:11 pm »
In a 'big' community its easy to point your finger to the one who is leading it. In your country it is the government. Here it Runyoufool. And its not true that he did it all on his own. opinions of other staff members were given before he sent you the pm.

Lets look around this forum. I dont think many people agree with the statement that this is a place to share the dicks that you have drawn on a piece of paper. Not for sexual stuff at all.

You have room to make some fun here, but you can go over the line. If you still want to post that kind of stuff, I recommand you to make some blog and link to it in your profile.

And to clear stuff up: He isnt banned. The point is that i can happen in the future if he will keep posting that stuff.

MrSandman

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 09:05:10 pm »
I for one, am not a fan of Bart's comments and things...the ones that arnt necessary. It may be that I dont understand if there is some sort of subliminal messages that I cannot see through the immaturity. I'm 16 going on 17, and being of that age, I'm supposed to be with you on these posts and such, but if I had a kid, and I wouldnt want him/her to come on to a forum, as you said "built for those younger than the legal age", and to see/read the kinds of things you show or say. If those posts and such are only to pass a subliminal message or such and has no immaturity whatsover, then I am sorry. Otherwise, farewell. >.> Just my opinion...I mean someone gets tired of things if its always done in a same fashion =/
[1st] - Reborn. Calling all old members. Contact me. =D

Adam

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2007, 10:26:08 pm »
~The farce of LXA~

(1) Dear readers, dear followers, today the line was drawn in the sand. Apparently my sexual childish immature content has been classified unworthy the LXA forum. Today I got a PM from RunYouFool basicly telling me that the "staff" and him has got tired of my ways, and asked for my resignation (ban). I wont post the content of his post, beacuse that would infact viliate the rules of this forum. But I'm sure you know how it sounds.

This was anticipated, but not this late. Nevertheless the LXA staff has spoken, or is it only a curtain from wich RunYouFool expresses his own opinion? What is the "LXA staff", this decision to get me of your forum was unanimous? I'm curious by nature.

Before I close this conversation allow me to rant a bit:

Every forum has it sets of users that raise themselfes above the others, thinking they are blessed with greater insight/culture/intelligence and the power to monitor others (when they are really the same kind of people). It's a farce, really.

(2) Readers have the free choice to be offended by my stuff, its their call and not any 'administrators' to make. Kinda like trying to protect your child by keeping him/her locked away in a room 24/7. The problem is that those "admins" get restless and look for things to "monitor".

Basicly my "dicks" have gotten (3)only good feedback, if someone in the staff (or a user) would've been really deeply offended, I would have heard it from them now don't you think? Personal PM, minus karma etc. The jargon amongst the users know my content is made with some form of purpose and a hint of irony, and not only serving as some obscene outlet for the sick minded.

(4)RunYouFool, first you praise me for keeping the forum active, putting smiles on peoples faces eventhough it means creating controversies with few "enlighted" users. Then suthenly you renounce me and pity my ways of "getting off".

(5)You wish to know what is sad? A +28 year old guy who created a forum for 13-15 years old audience, expecting them to interact with eachother like full grown mature adults. Paradox. Don't raise yourself above others, its unattractive.

With that said and done, I bid you farewell to the placid brat and mourn the loss of a interlude between the hypocritical and stuckup content on LXA. The forum just got a little bit more boring. (6)RIP rejoice. Will this post give me a ban? I hope it doesnt, since that was not my intention. Otherwise this post would contain the last grand finale of bartman, filled with the utterly most unbelievable sickness. Ill be around I think, only censored.

If you are too stupid or lazy to understand what I've written: RunYouFool killed bart, no more bartman. Tnx to RunYouFool.

Top of the world ma, top of the world.. KABOOOOM!

Heeeey, bart, dont blame only Run, blame me a bit too :) I can assure you this wasn't only Run's opinion.

Soooo...

(1), (2) I really think you overestimate Run's role in this whole situation. As we (rips) had a few arguments with the staff of our own,  and we tried to used our good relations with Run, we noticed, that he doesn't make any decisions of a cedrtain caliber by himself, he always gives the issue onto the staff forum. I would even reverse the situation that you have given (about "monitoring" the forum for posts to lay their hands on when they are bored) and say: with all your reputation, with all your positive karma, with all your activity, you were able to post something so disgusting and so inapropriate, that they had to take action. Thought about it? Maybe first look from different angles, before you post something like that.

(3) How did you get only positive feedback? I for one have given comments in several places about your work's, if you noticed, not only negative, but mostly (I loved the "mathematics" banner). I didn't care what others were writing on the forum (mostly praising, true), but in private I saw that your posts drew negative feedback also from other members of the community. The fact was, that not many dare to verbalise their disgust for some of your "works", as its really hard battle it out in an argument by a 13-18 year old against such a 23 (24?) year old like you. Isnt that correct? Which brings us to the fifth point, but about that later.

(4) You wouldnt believe how many times Run defended you when I was whining about your attitude/behaviour/humor/etc. And what does he get in return? Nice, ey?

(5) As I mentioned in point (3), I dont think you are in the right position to talk to Run that way. Were you a bit younger smartass, I would say you would have the full right to say such a think. In this case, I dont. What I see is that a 23 (24?) year old guy makes a lot of crappy (from my perspective of course, dont forget) jokes/humoristic "works", who are mainly targeted at an audience of 13-15 year olds. I personally find it much, much worse, than what Run is doing, for example in comparison, Run's work is targeted at everyone (both 13 and 25 year old's have their place here), while you stay at the same level all the time. Maybe thats why you get so much positive feedback, as most people here are so young?

(6) Rejoice? Hmmm... That is a tempting offer, but on the other hand, maybe your right, maybe it will become boring, without you around, without a target for arguments and possibly some flame wars... Hmmmm... You know what, I think I would be delighted to have some boredom for a while ;)

Btw, I have recently found on my old pc a screen shot of our first meeting, where you hand me over your msn and I take a scren to have it remembered. It sure feels like a long time ago, something around 100 years...
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Gaston

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 11:11:52 pm »
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Krayonaise

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2007, 12:06:13 am »
Oh noes... but I just made a vow 2 days ago to stop worshipping you in 48 days. Now I guess I must end my love for you prematurely. Bart, you will be missed and I'm sad to say it, but you will not be missed..

Now for my rant. To the little ****ers that think Run should "think" about what he just did because activity is going down, take your head out of your ****ing asshole. If your personal life is ****ed up beyond recognition and that seeing pictures of penii and vulgar shit is common and joyful to you, keep it to yourself. You're not, in any way shape or form, "cool" if you back up Bart's actions. I don't even understand your stupid rationality. You guys must be the dumbest pieces of shit I've ever seen. Bart is god-like, of course, but he's too good for us here.
Oh my God, every one just shut up.

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2007, 12:29:55 am »
I don't know if you have any personal grudge against Run, but this decision was taken by staff and not him alone.
You have for a long been bending the rules and we have let it pass many times, but this is nothing I need to tell you, do I? We warned you in the past, removed posts with inapropriate contents and even banned you. I can hardly image you missed any of these signs, but still you insist on bending the rules time after time. You could have just respected them and gone on. I don't see the problem or what of this is unclear. Rules do apply to you as well.

And now you decide it is time to pull some drama trick because we send you a PM telling you to stop posting immature content (Well, I don't know what the PM was exactly) and trying to turn the crowd against Run and LXA staff. What have we even done but been at the communities and your service? You do think of yourself a tad too highly than you should...

Krayonaise

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 12:55:15 am »
Sadly it worked on people like Crusader... XD Oh what a shameful world.

Oxygen

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2007, 03:20:12 am »
I myself am a 14 year old. I find Brat's sense of humour quite funny.

I may get warned for treason for this, but if this is the case this forum has already gone to the dogs...Run your way to serious, lighten up man.

MrSandman

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2007, 03:38:02 am »
You cant always be fun and games...a fun guy has to be serious once in a while...and it shouldnt matter if you dont like it or not. =p
[1st] - Reborn. Calling all old members. Contact me. =D

Z01

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2007, 09:18:14 am »
I myself am a 14 year old. I find Brat's sense of humour quite funny.

I may get warned for treason for this, but if this is the case this forum has already gone to the dogs...Run your way to serious, lighten up man.

No he shouldnt, I just think the staff is warning the wrong people.
While he made be breaking/bending rules, theres tons of spam/flame shit around that should rather be punished while most of the time a mod just closes it or something like that.

I think I made that point earlier already anyway, but I dun remember that clear :P
Then again, if I was to decide 3/4 of the forum would be banned, including myself!
I rock dont I?

RuNyoufool

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2007, 10:42:48 am »
I see I'm a bit late to the party. I'd like to thank everyone that has been able to look beyond all the cheap insinuations.

To clear up a few things:

- brat didn't get banned. he got one more warning, where most other forum users would already have been banned. Obviously he doesn't appreciate this special treat. This forum is no display for an obsession with male genitals. There are many ways to deal with it, and I'm sure brat is aware of them.

- I have nothing against brat in person, I even have had some great conversations with him on Msn, one of which was very recent. I do often appreciate his type of humor, and I have shown him that I appreciate the fact that he is part of LXA.

- As Anubisblessing already stated above, brat has been trying to bend almost every rule we have, and we have been trying to keep him around, while giving him clear warnings (but purposely NOT (temp) banning him till 2 weeks ago). We have practiced a LOT of patience with him. We agreed that brat does add something we didn't want to loose.

- Activity: at this point activity isn't key. We'd rather have a small community with people that respect others (even if they spam sometimes) then one were people try to make the staff look bad. If you don't like our policy, i suppose you have to go find yourself a different community or start your own.

- Negativity: It is very weak to post here everytime there's a negative discussion going, while keeping your mouth shut when other forum users need some help. 

- I understand that some people would love this to become the biggest flamewar ever on LXA. it's the only reason they visit these forums. Unfortunately, they won't get it.

- Power: I am not in power of LXA, the complete staff is. While for some decisions me and Gaston are the ones that decide what to do in the end, we always consult other staff members as well, to get a good general view.

I think this topic shows great disrespect for what we have accomplished with LXA, and the fact that all of the staff have tried their best to be as objective as possible. I suppose it is something that comes once your forum base grows. We've designed this place to be as open as possible, where everyone can have a voice and deserve the respect of others. Lately, we've been confronted with the result of this open approach, and this thread shows something of it.

@Z01: we have been giving a lot of warnings already for spamming. the point is that many new users have never been active on forums before, and they have to be educated. We think that purposely breaking the rules is more abusive then doing it without knowing.
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

Krayonaise

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2007, 01:08:55 am »
Aw no! Did I miss a crusader-post? Dammit, crusader pm me? I'd like to read your intelligence!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything