Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: What would be your last thought, and why do you think it would be so?  (Read 8856 times)

Gaston

The moment before you die, what would be the last thought to go through your mind?

Based on past near death experiences and what seemed to me to be near death experiences and dieing in dreams, my last thought would be one of the following: "****", "Oops", "Now I'm going to die", "Finally" or "Uh - Oh". I know it's quite dissapointing, but it's a cool way to go down though like "****", *splatt*

Obviously it may change in the future, but at the moment I am a bit surprised about not having asked God for forgiveness for my sins when I thought I was about to die. Maybe it is because I am a christian (or at least see myself as one), but I've heard a bunch of times about people who turn religious in what they thought was their last moment on this earth. What about everyone else?

Obviously, since theis is CoE, you need to answer a bit more thoroughly than just writing "damn" or something and then scoot off. All those posts will easily be deleted.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Tafka

Re: What would be your last thought, and why do you think it would be so?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 12:00:08 am »
You deleted mine?
OK, first of all, I wouldn't think. Thinking is bad, I would just take the moment and die in peace and honour.

MrSandman

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 12:02:20 am »
It really depends what has happened and what has already been done at that moment. Like lets say if it were right now...I would think about how I hope that everyone that I have encountered in my life: all my friends, family, acquaintances - I would hope they they would all be happy, be safe, and stay healthy. If it were like all the way when it was my time to be dead...I would wish something similar. Maybe for all my grandchildren/children to live a good life...and hoping that all the people that have already passed away are living it good in Heaven. =p The reason I think this would be so is because I believe that everyone that I have met in my life has given me something special for me to remember. If this has happened, I believe its my duty to hope for the best of them >.> For example, the people of LX -> XD They have taught me...(kinda recently) that FLAMING IS BAD. XD But in the past, near death experiences...I was like "OMG WHEWWW". Afterwards, I would wonder what would how my death would change the life of others. My depressed side was like "Oh, no one cares about you". The other side of me, on the other hand, thought that it would be really hard for my family and close friends. So today, I still hope for the best to everyone that I know...(Includes you guys too, LXers) >.>
[1st] - Reborn. Calling all old members. Contact me. =D

Drama

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 12:14:36 am »
Well it's hard to tell because i haven't ever been close to death but now when i try to imagine the situation,  i would probably think about my family and all the people that are close to me. All the happy memories of different situations would also pop up into my mind. When i die, i really want to have a feeling that i have achieved something. It doesn't have to be anything huge, just normal stuff like to have an own family and if i would have children i would like to feel that i was a good role model for them.
Without change something sleeps inside us,
and seldom awakens.
The sleeper must awaken.

Mr. FTW

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 12:50:10 am »
It kinda depends how your dieing. If someone was gonna shoot me I would probably Think about "I'm to young to die" and I would probably think of myself if I didnt know I was gonna get shot. Im just using shot as an example but I guess theres many others . If I was sick defenatly family and friends and the good moments.  :-\. Never been close to death Fell off my bike a few times borke a few bones thats all  :P.

Nico

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 01:04:58 am »
I would accept my death. I wouldnt say nothin or do anything I think. Just accept it.
It was my time to die you know ;>.

Purplehaze

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 02:44:33 am »
Death has been proven to be the most feared experience by mankind.  We all are fairly young on this forum, so we haven't gotten the full experience of life yet.  I am not afraid to admit that I fear death to the utmost.  I'm sure as I grow older, I will have life changing experiences, and when I'm 80+ (hopefully), I will be ready for death. 
Right now, the thing that would go through my mind if I was about to die is: Is God real?
I am a Christian,  but I am not yet 100% convinced that there is a God.
"I know not with what weapons WWIII shall be fought with, but I know that WWIV shall be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein

Oxygen

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 05:59:43 am »
I would'nt die for a start Im way to stubborn and us teens think were invinceable. However if it was to be that way I guess my last thought would be "Well that was fun", but most near death experiences i've don't actually involve any last thoughts. I just think about how I can make myself not die.

shank

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 06:30:53 am »
Ah **** it atleast i pwned you all :D no seriously i would think about my familiy i guess

Z01

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 09:23:43 am »
I wonder where the "fear death" thing came from.
As its normal, like instinct :P

If we wouldnt fear it wed have no reason to live (Besides a few).

Anyway, I think my last toughts who be something like "Dang, cant get laid anymore now" :P

Ok seriously then:
I do believe in some sort of afterlife, but not in god.
So my last toughts would be something like "Now I can see my uncle again".

Loke

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 10:00:43 am »
Well im not that scared about death.. If i die it happens and im as a  christian should be glad to die ;)
Cuse then I will go to haven and have it much better. But of cours i cant think so. I have a duty as a christian to live here on the earth. But i donno what to think. It depends on when i die. 80 years i would be glad and thank full for living so long and hoppfully good life. And if i die now thats it. I wiould be sad of cours and think of all good memories with all the people i love!!!

druFF

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 10:30:02 am »
iam not scared about death...
if i knew that iam going to die i told to my love ones all what i has to say.
My time will come and when it comes, it comes ...

MrSandman

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 02:12:17 am »
Are you sure? XD If someone pointed a .45 millimeter at your head, would you say you wernt scared of death? >.> Of course its gonna happen to us one day. But do you expect it to happen in a bad way? Not everyone is so lucky to die peacefully. May those rest in peace. =p
[1st] - Reborn. Calling all old members. Contact me. =D

Gaston

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 03:02:59 am »
Obviously, since theis is CoE, you need to answer a bit more thoroughly than just writing "damn" or something and then scoot off. All those posts will easily be deleted.

Like I hinted here, try to be serious and relate to the actual topic. If you want to beunserious and make 10 word posts, that is fine, but don't do it in Cavern Of Enlightenment please. This forum got a bit other standards than rest of LXA. Please read the rules if you are unsure of what is fitting and not here.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Duality

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 02:51:22 pm »
Hmm I guess it would depend on how you die.
Like if I get shot I would say something like: Why coudn't I dock that bullet...
Or Some kind of Heartattck I guess you can't speak much then.
But if you knew you were going to die in cancer it would be totally different,you would have to say bye to all your loved ones and hope them a very happy and long life, and when you finally die you would hope your loved ones would be around you and say 'See you in next life' =')
So I guess it really dependable on how you die.

Also as some people spoke already about being afraid of dying.
I guess im a bit afraid of dying,but thats maybe becouse noone knows what happens after death.

Thunder

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2008, 04:20:46 am »
Ya i know this is old, but im gunna anyways

I'd probably say "Die you SOB" seeng as if i go out, i go out kamakazie
Credit to: Savy

Spectro

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2008, 07:08:09 am »
"Damn I left the stove on."

MissingNo.

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2008, 07:10:54 am »
"Damn I left Josh in the stove."
Whoops, bad tasting joke eh?
Whoo, a pun.

Asrack

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2008, 07:16:09 am »
"Why did I tell Mike to come to Nova Scotia to visit me... my poor ass"

Kunoichi

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2008, 07:36:59 am »
I think that I'd lay other hand or both hands on my chest, take a deep breath, close my eyes and rewind all the good things in my life.

Savory

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2008, 07:50:22 am »
pfft reminiscing is for .....reminiscers...

I'd think of the correct way to produce Cold Fusion, then die with it.  HA scientists!

Shade

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2008, 10:22:11 am »
1. "Oh shi.." BOOM!
2. "GG!"
3. XD! nice one.
4. Your not gonna..
5. KAMIKAZE!!!
One day you'll just be a memory for some people, do your best to be a good one.

Sebbe

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2008, 11:08:05 am »
''Urgh...I can't...go on...''

Griffin

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2008, 11:27:55 am »
Depending on the circumstance it would be something along the lines of "well this could have gone better".

But obviously not if I'm dying of cancer or something like that, in those cases I'd probably die thinking of a witty joke to make about me dying.

Petee

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2008, 02:57:25 pm »
hmh...if i die now,  i would think about that smile from this one girl from my hometown. her smile always has given me something special, and then i could die in peace
[sba] - Souls be alive

their souls will be alive after we killed them...

FunkyLemon

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2008, 04:07:06 pm »
hmmm...
good one...

Probably: "Weak, dude..."

redeye

• Love and be loved, thatís what life is about! Inspiration, fascination, happiness!
  • LXA addicted
  • Schwartz: +216/-2
  • 5569 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To redeye
  • I will make my huge comeback later :)
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2008, 04:30:46 pm »
1) I wouldn't know, because I would be asleep

2) "Ok, so that was NOT a good idea...!"

3) "ha-ha sucker! I die before you can kill me!"

4) "I should have told him I love him...now he'll never know.."

5) Smeagol from Lord of the Rings: "haaah don't follow the lights!" (I would, otherwise it wouldn't be my last   thought)

6) "Peace."

nice idea for a topic, interesting

Calvi

• If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.
  • LXA know-it-all.
  • Schwartz: +20/-1
  • 2865 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Calvi
  • "Oh my gods! It's a Calvi!"
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2008, 07:02:52 pm »
On my grave i think it will be written " See you later " or " See you soon " ;D

No...but your last sentence only depends on the context, hard to answer to such question in front of your computer  :-\

SteelSide

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2008, 07:47:11 pm »
"Should have hit that" or something along the lines of me regretting not doing something.
Get yourselves to IRC asap, I'm lonely. (And please change nick from OpenLieroXor)

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2008, 10:44:28 pm »
Why worrying of cool death thoughts when the world evolved for our own benefits?

DaMagg

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2008, 02:29:36 am »
Well i would probably think of how my family and friends helped me in the tough times and how we had fun in the time we had spent together. i just wouldnt want to die alone with no one around me. but currently id most likely think about tori (my gf) and all the time we've spent together  :D

Thunder

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2008, 04:19:04 am »
See if im gunna go out, im going to take somebody with me my dieing line:

"You son of a *****, im not going to hell alone! I'm taking you with me!"
Credit to: Savy

Loop

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2008, 02:53:49 am »
On my grave i think it will be written " See you later " or " See you soon " ;D

I think a "What the hell are you looking at?" would suit me more

...tho BRB has it's charm! ^^
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up