Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What to do when you lose...  (Read 17889 times)

Judgeman

Re: What to do when you lose...
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2007, 06:35:27 am »
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 06:46:04 am by Judgeman »

Loop

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2007, 07:14:52 am »
bah bah... like it was so rare! only you my boy take it on another level...

isnt all this too much?!

as for hax things... you're wrong. you just don't know the power of lagshield like i do... people wake up drastically changed when they realize!

just relax a bit...

ok you guys are just gonna ignore someone that doesn't die with 12 direct hit shots. I pretty sure everyone complains about lags even if its unavoidable. By judging how i complain about lag you ignore the important part of this topic.  Did i not make it clear the difference between lag and hax? or are you trying to ignore the fact i shot her 12 time? so basically what your saying is i complain about lag, who cares if you shot 12 times :P silly agent , he just complain about lag.

If make a list of ppl who "actually complains about lag" - there are more than u think
sooo mariam 12 shots is because of ppl who complains about lag? Its obvious that you guys don't want to talk about this and not taken this seriously becuase what i'm playing with is a hacker

it  seems to me that you guys don't care about hax or lags. true, i complain about lag but i dont go and complain at a rate like this. [size=10pt]Unless someone who take pride winning a game and post it in a thread to show everyone when you obviously hacked"[/size]
agent calls everyone lagger
and you never? b4? u never seen anyone else does that?

now if u use your brains alittle bit more
if she can't write a decent peom then who controls her hax?

Z01

« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2007, 09:45:06 am »
heh, Nice and interesting story, Its nice to see him pissed :P Meanwhile Agent calls nearly everyone a lagger so I dont know whats new in it:P
Mariam heh you surprised me again, Read your private messages.

No dating children gyo! :P

Anyway I only gotta say a few things, the first is ROFL.
The second is that if you think someone hacked for surviving 12 shots that person must never have played against ExZero, specially not on his old server.
That wasnt hacks and noone would pretty much die in 15 minutes :P

And the things thats most fun it that when all these things you did get posted you get pissed?
For what?
You did it all yourself so your pissed at yourself for acting moron?

Meh, at least you made this shitass morning a little better :)

Go Mariam!

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2007, 01:06:24 pm »

Judgeman

« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2007, 06:48:52 pm »
The second is that if you think someone hacked for surviving 12 shots that person must never have played against ExZero, specially not on his old server.
A hint for you: Stop playing LX and start playing a game without lagg
To your post: hahaahahaha, huihuhuhuhu

right, i guess u guy don't get the difference between hack and lag. Lag is ok. Hax is not. DID i not mention anywhere in the post that i shot 12 time directly while she stands there? using common sense worst lagger will die in 6 or 7 shot rifles. ( note i am not piss in real life, i just find it funny to knock some common sense off some ppl ::)

and o greenshit no a hint for you as well, "i can own u anytime" brb now tv time  ;D

Mariam

« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2007, 07:16:36 pm »
Get out of this thread agent, stop trying to cause trouble, we heard you the first time , and did you see my ping on the after story around low 100 and i do not hax, just because you lost to me lol, god just leave this thread. and don't make a dumb post saying " oh yeah well i still shot you 12 times, and btw you didn't hit me, you  hit behind me XD hahah

If it wasn't for Disney there wouldn't be the all time classics...

Ahmed

« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2007, 07:19:06 pm »
A hint for you: Stop playing LX and start playing a game without lagg
To your post: hahaahahaha, huihuhuhuhu

right, i guess u guy don't get the difference between hack and lag. Lag is ok. Hax is not. DID i not mention anywhere in the post that i shot 12 time directly while she stands there? using common sense worst lagger will die in 6 or 7 shot rifles. ( note i am not piss in real life, i just find it funny to knock some common sense off some ppl ::)

and o greenshit no a hint for you as well, "i can own u anytime" brb now tv time  ;D

I can say I watched that game, she didn't have a hack on =) no one in my family has hacks on there computers.

I pretty sure everyone complains about lags even if its unavoidable.

I don't complain about lag and a lot of other players don't.

now if u use your brains alittle bit more
if she can't write a decent peom then who controls her hax?

That makes no sense.

Who is going to listen to someone who can't even spall the word poem right?  Some advice learn to use proper  Grammer and punctuation.

I Suggest you stop posting on lxa, all you do is get flamed =).
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Tafka

« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2007, 08:18:18 pm »
Go Judgeman!! Get them :P

Exigo

« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2007, 08:28:30 pm »
heh, Nice and interesting story, Its nice to see him pissed :P Meanwhile Agent calls nearly everyone a lagger so I dont know whats new in it:P
Mariam heh you surprised me again, Read your private messages.

No dating children gyo! :P

Anyway I only gotta say a few things, the first is ROFL.
That wasnt hacks and noone would pretty much die in 15 minutes :P

LOL yeh!! ask Q and twister, Exzero and i were left and we duelled for 30 minutes, the most boring game of my life, i practically spaced out while in the game, and was thinking about other stuff.

Ruki

« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2007, 09:39:45 pm »

Judgeman is right, all! Believe him, he has proven that Mariam hacks, as he said it himself few posts ago. I can see some really hard evidence here, so there isn't any reasonable doubt!!!

How can you not be able to use common sense and see that his proofs are subjective and totally constructive... Go read encyclopedia and come back when you will get smart enough to agree with Judgeman !""!!!"12!!!"! Dammit what is wrong with you people!?!?!?!?!'1?!?!"?!?

Judgeman

« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2007, 10:29:18 pm »

Ahmed

« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2007, 11:03:17 pm »
Get out of this thread agent, stop trying to cause trouble, we heard you the first time , and did you see my ping on the after story around low 100 and i do not hax, just because you lost to me lol, god just leave this thread. and don't make a dumb post saying " oh yeah well i still shot you 12 times, and btw you didn't hit me, you  hit behind me XD hahah

uh. yea.. she said it herself... your ping was "low" which means your "not" lagging. How do you justify the 12 shots? (btw lagshit your words mean nothing here, u guys are like family O_O" LMAO

When we dueled, I remember you saying "let me turn downloads on" you suicided a lot then you'd say why can't you kill me? but after 6 lives you left ^^  but noo noo she hacks =) I admit it so please tell the world! OH YES I HACK TOO!!

I don't see a point to posting in this thread anymore Agent is right =).
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Krayonaise

« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2007, 04:41:02 am »
I once shot some person 15 times and they didn't die. On the 16th, they died.

Summing everything up, drop it and get a life.
Oh my God, every one just shut up.

Judgeman

« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2007, 06:56:26 am »
right.. u 2 just jusified how i shot mariam 12 times. nice... btw crayon why don't you get a life ??

Tafka

« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2007, 07:12:09 am »
right.. u 2 just jusified how i shot mariam 12 times. nice... btw crayon why don't you get a life ??
Seems like your the one arquing here without life.

sharsh

• Super duper lag shield 150.0. dont even try to kill me, ill just eat your bullets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +20/-6
  • 1166 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sharsh
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2007, 07:44:03 am »

haha nice come back i love your lack of imagination

Judgeman

« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2007, 09:48:21 am »
Seems like your the one arquing here without life.

it seem like mariam started the thread and my agurments are correct.

uh are you 2 high? for the past few post i been trying to knock some common sense off you guys? comeback? shiningshit if i cant knock some common sense off you guys with those few previous post, then whats the point of this anymore? if you would even bother to read b4 you post.

final words

"lag is aviodable, but its preventable. Some b*i*hies abuse it, other look for hax" when all it comes down to is " what? i didn't see it on my screen!!" GG

Shade

« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2007, 10:43:09 am »
You know smart people just stop complaining and use the oponents lag to their advantage...
One day you'll just be a memory for some people, do your best to be a good one.

McTavish

« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2007, 12:40:54 pm »
I put text messages to my girlfriend <3

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2007, 03:44:08 pm »
Dear judge just stop this pl0x.
It's no use at all in complaining about someone not dying in LieroX, as a briandead rat could probalby enable *godmode*, and of course, everybody have their "godly super imortality lag".
Note* It's just a game on teh Interwebs. You shouldnt hang yourself for this.

using common sense worst lagger will die in 6 or 7 shot rifles.
A braindead rat has more common sense than you.

Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up

anything