Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Punisher for real September 20, 2019, 07:30:42 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Australia, The Future?  (Read 12253 times)

Gaston

Re: Australia, The Future?
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2007, 03:55:47 pm »
Please refrain from using "txt speak" and use as proper english as you are able to here. This isn't the place to make cheap jokes, or 2 sentance long posts either. And especially not personal attacks. For further reference please read the rules.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Durza

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2007, 04:18:13 pm »
I'm already been doing like you do, Terminator. I brush teeth twice a day 2 minutes, taking shower quickly, washing hands with the water I bring from sea (I live 200 metres from sea), Drinking milk, driving with a bus,bike,etc.

The main air polluters are deffinetly cars. It makes me sick(I mean it), when I walk in the city.

Many people think that the water raises because of the ice mellting in Antarctica, but that is so little, mainly it rises, because global warming heats the water and it bulges.
Cee ya later

Krayonaise

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2007, 10:39:27 pm »
Many people think that the water raises because of the ice mellting in Antarctica, but that is so little, mainly it rises, because global warming heats the water and it bulges.

No... Just no. That's not what's happening... Technically, it's possible but realistically, it's improbable. You're underestimating the volume increase when ice caps melt and you're overestimating the actual temperature of the ocean that goes up.
Oh my God, every one just shut up.

mr.moocky

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2007, 01:10:23 am »
Yeah, from what I remember the ocean is only going up by like 2 degrease. And livestock, (mostly cows) produce more ozone-depleting gasses (methane ect) as gas then cars do.

Magni

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2007, 08:00:05 am »
Methane contributes to the global warming but it does not affect the ozone layer. Neither does CO2

And 2 degrees is a quite large increase.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 08:56:03 am by Magni »

AppleNinja

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2007, 02:19:13 pm »
What about CFC's? They are something to do with it don't they?

New Annoucement!
Stage 5 water restrictions now underway! We are only allowed to water our gardens in the morning, if you get caught its like a $1000 fine or something. It really sucks :(
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 02:24:45 pm by AppleNinja »
[Hax]Real Sig Coming Soon[/HAX]

For now it's just these boring old sentences.
Look Down to see something Cool...
Look One Bar up for something Cool-er...

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2007, 08:15:11 pm »
What about CFC's? They are something to do with it don't they?

New Annoucement!
Stage 5 water restrictions now underway! We are only allowed to water our gardens in the morning, if you get caught its like a $1000 fine or something. It really sucks :(
Riiiiight, your running out of water and your still watering your beloved lawn.
How about reconsidering something, or is there really a lack of water if your allowed to water your lawns "only" in the morning?
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

hoboboy

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2007, 06:55:37 pm »
And for the obisity thing, asian people that live in china do eat alot, and also chinese people eat moslty rice in every meal. In hong kong the place is so cramped that people walk to places for exersie. Like you'll walk to a mall and back to ur house, thats already exersie and that not alot of people in Hong kong have their own private transportation.

lexon

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2007, 06:30:10 am »
About water restrictions...
Australia is using all it's money on saving water and that's just stopping water moving around when they should be spending it on stopping global warming. If the temperature rises then no amount of water saving will save australia from turning into a big sandbox.
And when the end of the world comes, Australia won't know a thing about it. Watch this ---> End of the world

Kurt

• I came here for two things, to kick some ass and to drink some beer, looks like the beer is almost finished.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +25/-5
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2008, 02:11:40 am »
Bump.

I also forgot to mention Obesity, Australian has one of the BIGGEST recorded histories of obesity in the world!
It's your dreams come true, mate.

Recent studies show that Australians are the fattest people in the world, even worse than Americans.

Out of all 45-65 year old men 70% are overweight and 60% for women. According to researchers, 9 million out of all Australians (21 million) are overweight.  Australian Heart Disease Institute chairman Simon Stewart had this to say: If the Olympic Games were about obesity, Australians would take all golds.

Hahahah! Why the **** do you eat so much?  :P

Shade

« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2008, 10:58:44 am »
Nice gravedigging Kurt.

Anyways back on topic.
It isn't that we eat heaps.
It is the fact we don't get out and exercise enough.
One day you'll just be a memory for some people, do your best to be a good one.

GriM

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2008, 09:28:03 am »
Well, we do exercise, but is it promoted enough?
Really, all the government does, just warns us... gives us ideas, but we should make it compulsory to have exercise in schools and work, for at least half an hour. Even if it means we have to add another 30 mins to the work we already do. This way we get a balanced lifestyle of, eating and exercise.

And to finish off, Australia is a working society. Not many people are not employed, so if we do eat, parents and adults may find it hard to cook. We need to come up with new ideas to get around this, or as i said, balance our eating with more execise.

Well... that's my opinion anyway.  :-\

Shade

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2008, 01:11:11 pm »
Just mentioning cause I read about it in the paper..
-Schools are banning sports-
It might be harder for school kids to stay fit in the future.
At the moment in Australia, a heap of schools are banning sports.
Due to the fact the if theres an injury that school can be sued..
------------------------------------
I believe this is ridiculous. Post your say.
One day you'll just be a memory for some people, do your best to be a good one.

GriM

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2008, 02:38:08 pm »
Haha, that shows how cheap some schools can be. Perhaps the schools should send out a policy for during compulsive sport/fitness time, they are not responsible for any injuries. Would be the smart thing to do. Just get a lawyer  ??? .

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 04:55:13 pm »
Haha, that shows how cheap some schools can be. Perhaps the schools should send out a policy for during compulsive sport/fitness time, they are not responsible for any injuries. Would be the smart thing to do. Just get a lawyer  ??? .
Cheap? Where are they supposed to get the money from, do they pull it out of their asses?

I don't think the schools should be blamed. Blame the parents who sued schools because of a P.E. injury.
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

GriM

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2008, 11:49:39 am »
Lol man, my school is in debt and is a private school that gets alot of money. They spend it all on making the school look god. Both arguments are true, but perhaps spend some of the grant money from the Government to pay a Lawyer to make a policy/contract so therefore the odd parents, can not sue the school for stupid reasons.

I do agree with you, but they should ensure that it does not happened instead of not so much ruining the lives of children, but helping them benefit their lives through fitness.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

anything