Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LieroX break  (Read 4782 times)

Swift

LieroX break
« on: January 17, 2007, 08:24:07 pm »
It's time to ruin the equality.
I turn inactive. Lately i found my skills dropped. It seems im too agressive. Always been but now it hits its top. But when I was cw-ing [C9] it was ever more terrible. When I pulled myself togather it resulted in an afraid swift without any chance to kill. Kurt came far with 18 kills but it didnt do the job though...

I take some time to kalm down. It obviously has to do something with my real life that makes me agressive in game. I ask people not to post here what it is.

I hope to see you guys soon and pwn without me :-\

shank

Re: LieroX break
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 08:26:23 pm »
You were a really good player in the cw but Kurt stole your kills. Would be cool if you wouldnt quit...

Gaston

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 08:29:24 pm »
Live well dude. Too bad about the cw with C9. It happends, but they still haven't won it, and I'll do everything in my power to prevent that from happening if I get the chance. Just make sure you don't dissapear from lx!
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Tafka

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 08:29:49 pm »
Thats a silly reason to take a brake. If you are agressive in LieroX, It's good, if you die too much, then play more that way and learn how not to die when you are agressive. I play with agressive style too (mainly) and I can manage to save lives too. Also kills in some random CW doesn't show anything. It's obvious that Kurt is better, but he couldn't have got 18 kills by himself, you at least deserved 7-9 if not more. Try play more that way, but keep your lives too when it's last life and others have 2-5 lives or so.
Of course it's other thing if you get mad and are agressive behind computer and scream some bad words. Then you really need a brake.
Anyway, good bye then.

Absinthe

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 08:33:12 pm »
Of course it's other thing if you get mad and are agressive behind computer and scream some bad words. Then you really need a brake.

Seems like I'd need a brake aswell then  :-X

Well, Swift, you are a great guy and a good player but you really need to start defending. I know you can attack, and do it well but there is more in order to become a world class player. I hope to see you again soon, ingame. Cya around mate.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 08:35:22 pm by Samara »

Cloud

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 08:34:36 pm »
You guys shouldn't even keep track what player gets more kills in a CW round, or even any other team game. If you guys are playing together, all the kill should be shared. There is no kill stealing in team games.

edit : me and kurt have the same amount of posts V
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 08:44:32 pm by Cloud »

Kurt

• I came here for two things, to kick some ass and to drink some beer, looks like the beer is almost finished.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +25/-5
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 08:41:54 pm »
Hey mate, don't be that chop-fallen about the clan war. You did pretty well actually, just lacked of coordination.
I personally couldn't care less if you had gotten 0 or 20 kills, it was fun to play with you anyway.
Nonetheless, take your time in real life and get rid of your psychological agitators 

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 08:52:30 pm »
Hey, you can't let that beat you down. IMO agressive style is the way to go. Really, I'd rather see you being more agressive than defensive ^^
It's just about finding the balance. I love to stay agressive and get a bit too many deaths, but that is something you have to take with such a noble playing style ;)

Swift

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 10:21:31 pm »
Well Tafka you havent seen me playing lately. And you guys dont know anything about my situation in real life.

And I dont quit I take a break from the somewhat professional stuff. GoGo Gatget undercover!

QuiverS

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 10:52:02 pm »
Man, too bad to here this Niels.. Really like u as a person, hope u can get u're stuff togheter and Owz again man!
And im sure that will happen :)

mfmr

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 11:05:42 pm »
That doesn't mean that you will turn inactive here, huh? I am also not very active ingame tho... ::) like 5 games in week or so...anyway gl and comeback with new energy ;).

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2007, 04:59:39 pm »
Proffessional and proffessional, I dont consider myselfas one, and youre still more pro than I am
And also, I suck, but I don't stop playing. As I wanna drag OwZ through the dirt as much as I can  ;D ;D ;D

Anyways take care of your irl> stuff and I'll be ready to pwn your ass when you get back.  ;)

Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2007, 05:23:15 pm »
baba Swift  :'(

Loke

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2007, 05:31:16 pm »
Noo  :'(
i hope you will come back!
You are a realy great guy and hope i see you around soon :)

Swift

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2007, 06:18:55 pm »
Oh yes and W.we has lost internet @ home. Nobody knows when it comes back.

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2007, 06:36:21 pm »
ZOMG NOO!!! Why the dutch people why????:'( :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :-X :-\ ::) :P ??? 8) :( >:( >:( :'(

Swift

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2007, 07:14:22 pm »
Weet anyone?

TeddyKGB

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2007, 07:38:12 pm »
Sad too hear Swift, havent played with you so much lately but i know you're a nice guy.
Good luck with your rl issues.
Cya mate :-*

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2007, 11:10:56 am »
Arrgh noez :o wtf >;( ehh BBQ

whatever

goodluck with your real life, enjoi your break  ;)
But play from time to time :o

When we die we come to a better place... I'll respawn right behind you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up