Total servers: 2
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by RussG June 26, 2019, 10:23:06 pm
So close to being revived (Forum Discussion ) by RussG June 26, 2019, 10:12:20 pm
DE nonstop + voting
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Level] Icedome  (Read 4288 times)

. f i e r c e . .

[Level] Icedome
« on: December 14, 2006, 08:49:11 pm »
Alright, some of you may have seen or heard about it, or even have it on your hard drives, but nonetheless I decided to post it here due the difficulty of finding it in the LXFT thread. Here's the baby:

It's a huge level, so recommended to be played with many pals, but due it's unorthdox design there's places suitable for some sexy intimate duels also ;) Liero 1.0 works fine with 100 or 20 lt, and overally all the rest of the mods too (mortars too!!!). All in all a big level with unfamiliar design (for some... krhm). Worth tying out :)

>>>DOWNLOAD<<< (770kb)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 01:40:15 pm by ..:: Fierce ::.. »

Nico

Re: [Level] Icedome
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 08:50:27 pm »
Omg really nice, Im sure it will be played alot with 100 and 20lt.

Tafka

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 08:54:21 pm »
I don't like it much :/ Too roomless for me. I mean that I don't have free air to run around and shoot around, walls everywhere. But nice anyway.

. f i e r c e . .

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 08:57:10 pm »
I don't like it much :/ Too roomless for me. I mean that I don't have free air to run around and shoot around, walls everywhere. But nice anyway.
Have you actually played it? That's what most guys say who have seen only the screen. But it's really MUCH bigger than it looks.

Tafka

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 09:00:13 pm »
Yes I have. I already played it on the first day you released it in fusion tournament thread.

Asrack

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 09:00:53 pm »
It really is a nice level, I had the fun of playing this level with Anubis, Fierce, RuNyoufool, and Hwoarang awhile back. I like it Fierce, now make more :D

. f i e r c e . .

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 09:56:48 pm »
Yes I have. I already played it on the first day you released it in fusion tournament thread.
Alright. Well I must say I'm a bit surprised since most of the levels around have equally or less air space, but hey, matter of taste I guess ;)

PS: Asrack, roger 8)

RuNyoufool

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 01:02:52 am »
Liked it right away when i played it the first time. it can become run and seek, but it's still very fun to play with all small corridors and rooms that still have the room to fight nice battles in
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

AuraNinja

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 01:31:30 am »
Intresting, maybe I could make the stage bigger using my special programs ;D

Thor

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 12:54:54 pm »
Damn it's great level with Liero 1.11 all weapons ;) Good job Fierce! (quite late ehhh?)

Quake

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 11:14:06 pm »
Looks fun and all. Seems like it will be easy for running however.. I like your style though. Good job.
True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
- Albert Einstein

Oxygen

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2007, 05:32:09 am »
I've heard alot about this level and I shall put it up to tough scrutiny tomorrow........

AppleNinja

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2007, 02:46:17 am »
Just yesterday, some of the [bio] clan, (L3G3ND, Sil3nt, Calumoh, and I played this map in 100lt. Soua was there too. Anyway we thought it was cool and fun, and big of course. Before i got this i didnt really want to download anything else, but Sil3nt just kept telling me too because it's so good, so i did. Then i was in heaven lol  :D Nice work!
[Hax]Real Sig Coming Soon[/HAX]

For now it's just these boring old sentences.
Look Down to see something Cool...
Look One Bar up for something Cool-er...

SiL3nT

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2007, 09:14:26 am »
yup because me ihe downloaed lol but it is really fun!! have to admit! ;D ;D

AppleNinja

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2007, 11:48:07 pm »
You have a point there, its just that I dont know what you mean at the start of your sentence ;)
[Hax]Real Sig Coming Soon[/HAX]

For now it's just these boring old sentences.
Look Down to see something Cool...
Look One Bar up for something Cool-er...

crusader

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 09:34:16 pm »
ok i downloaded it too today.. can't say much  bad about it.. but it as a little too big for me, the action was in one place only, and the other places were kinda useless

Lion}{eart

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2007, 09:36:50 pm »
its kinda cool when the lvl is big but tas crusader said the most of the lvl is useless and isn't it laggy with that big lvl ???

Purplehaze

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 10:00:44 pm »
I really love playing on this level.  Many rope/ss recoil tricks can be made, just let your mind run wild!  :D

RuNyoufool

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 11:43:30 pm »
the action was in one place only, and the other places were kinda useless

when i played (many games already) that certainly wasnt the case. much of the action is down in the middle, but all roomier places  are used actually.
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

. f i e r c e . .

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2007, 12:07:47 pm »
Dang! I haven't really checked this thread because I thought it was already forgotten, but now I come and I see my level has got some late pop :)
Thanks guys for good comments. I was suspicious about this level prospering because the size and design, but now I see it has even been nominated to be used in FB2007. As an author it always feels good to get that kinda feedback of your work.

Anyway, to the level itself:
The middle part is indeed sometimes the place where most of the battles are fought. It's the center of the level and has 5 different passages leading there, so it's understandable. But as Run said the other parts of the level are used quite frequently too. Most of all the left- and rightmost parts in the bottom. But well, I see that you guys have liked it anyway so it feels good ;)
And I'm glad someone mentioned the SS/rope trick that can be made. My personal favourite is to SS myself down from the very top of the vertical passage located in the middle of the level to the central chamber and kill all before they even noticed it :D

Purplehaze

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2007, 03:12:10 pm »
And I'm glad someone mentioned the SS/rope trick that can be made. My personal favourite is to SS myself down from the very top of the vertical passage located in the middle of the level to the central chamber and kill all before they even noticed it :D

Yeah, SS and napalm right down that middle part, landing on unsuspecting prey.  :)

Xavier showed me this SS trick.

Put your back against the black line in the backround.

Jump and SS at the ground at an estimated angle.

Fly to safety!

Pandora

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2007, 09:44:44 pm »
Fierce, as always, i love your maps. Downloading it right away :)
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

anything