Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Purpose  (Read 2248 times)

Quake

Purpose
« on: February 13, 2006, 01:33:07 am »
Purpose
This clan was started on January 3rd, 2006 on a frosty night. The reason it was made was for a come back at Liero Xtreme for myself, wanting satisfaction of having success and turning a new leaf. I didn't want want to ruin my favorite clan {AOD}, the Angels of Death, but I did out of greed accidentally by getting in a ridiculous fight with the leader Asrack. I realized what I did when they left me. They ventured of into [LcD]... I tried to follow them but ended up going the other way. Let's just say that. I then wanted a new rep for myself after getting in countless fights with Cloud of [LcD]. I decided to lose the poor attitiude. From there I wanted a better look from people in Liero. I took on the job as Leader of a clan I started. The clan I started that night was [eS] ; Eternal Souls. From that point on there began a quest for success. Let us live for all eternity. One of my clan mates from {AOD} came back from [LcD] to help me get a start with me on my clan. His name was Azriath. He helped me start it off. He helped me put up a win on [1st] after we lost. He was a real help. A month later he left and re-opened {AOD} as a new tag ; [AoD]. I was the only leader which meant I needed to recruit and get rolling.. After a change of thought. I decided to put my buddy on a test. Yep, Azriath again. I wanted to see how loyal he could be. So as a friend of mine in Liero and real life, I let him in. Not as leader again, but as member. Hopefully he will help me serve some Eternal Pwnage.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 01:42:43 am by Magus »
True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
- Albert Einstein

Spectro

Re: Purpose
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 04:37:01 am »
Nice lesson, Mangus =]

Since this is an alliance, and I would feel partially responsible if some matter of conflict were to arise; I would like to ask if there are any hard feelings between LcD and eS now? It would be very hard to carry on in an alliance if you fellas are still enemies (whether it be destinguished or not). So are things straight?

Some Random Ock

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 04:51:43 am »
very nice magus

ive owned up on someone with [AoD] as a tag a little while ago ;D
(that was to make you feel better)

well, ur clan is awesome and fun to play! so, are u guys still butthurt towards eachother or what?

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 06:02:02 am »
if eS and LcD formed they would be it would be the best northamarican clan!

Azriath

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 01:13:00 pm »
Nice lesson, Mangus =]

Since this is an alliance, and I would feel partially responsible if some matter of conflict were to arise; I would like to ask if there are any hard feelings between LcD and eS now? It would be very hard to carry on in an alliance if you fellas are still enemies (whether it be destinguished or not). So are things straight?

No, Spectrum, we are friends now, and hope to have fun, happy cws in the future :)

Cloud

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2006, 12:50:39 am »
Yea, we are good friends, but happy cws??! wat world do you live in, more like brutal torture cws ;)

Quake

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2006, 12:45:56 pm »
Haha... Only if Asrack plays. But if Cloud plays we should have no problem at all. XD
Nah, we will cw you soon. It'll be official but still fun. ;) After all, he did say future. :P
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 12:47:57 pm by Magus »
True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
- Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything