Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Bye, Bye [C4]!  (Read 6069 times)

darkazn

Re: Bye, Bye [C4]!
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2006, 04:00:30 pm »
yo said the same thing twice xD

if u leave it then itz gone cuz only  faisal is really the only one can revive (also moo cuz hes aweome  :P)

wildcat

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2006, 07:53:09 pm »
I can revive it too.... Ive been loyal to the clan and there is no clan leader....

Cloud

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2006, 04:54:46 am »
Well I could always leave it and let it die then join another clan/be clanless, or I could let it die become clanless/join a clan then come back later better and ready and revive it. That seems like a good choice.

Well with this choice, you are admitting that you will not be loyal to the clan you join, so why should that clan leader even let you join it, knowing you won't be loyal?

darkazn

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2006, 09:14:00 pm »
Well I could always leave it and let it die then join another clan/be clanless, or I could let it die become clanless/join a clan then come back later better and ready and revive it. That seems like a good choice.

Well with this choice, you are admitting that you will not be loyal to the clan you join, so why should that clan leader even let you join it, knowing you won't be loyal?

ahhh haa xD
see cloud is right xD

wildcat

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2006, 09:46:33 pm »

Im only listening to the leader who killed! If you read faisal told me to let it die. So with that said im being loyal by following what the leader wanted me to do. Which was let it die. So I in the end I am being loyal.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

anything