Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Punisher for real September 20, 2019, 07:30:42 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bye, Bye [C4]!  (Read 6073 times)

>--Faisal-->

Bye, Bye [C4]!
« on: November 29, 2006, 01:22:46 am »
This has been a frustrating clan to maintain. I have tried my best to keep it alive, but i am now, too  lazy to care about this. LX is becoming somewhat boring, and i am drifting to other things. I do still like the game, i still believe it is very fun, and i do plan to play it often. It seems that [C4] is dead, with 2 members only, its kind of sad. I didn't want to recruit members that show up and then disappear. But "Moo" was a great recruit for [C4], and I loved playing with him. Anyways, "Moo" told me that, if i quit he would to, so i think he quit [C4] as well. And "wildcat", is just a disappointment. Anyways, I am very sure [C4] is dead now, cause anyone who try to revive it will be unlucky, unless for some miracle. And i will never in my life will revive this clan,lol! Through this clan, i have meet many awesome players, that i respect very much, and you know who you are. So Rest in Peace [C4]! Gasp! finally! i am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Splinky

Re: Bye, Bye [C4]!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 01:26:42 am »
This clan lasted a looong time. I congratulate your efforts in keeping this clan alive as long as it has been. I hope you like the game enough to not quit playing because with all the people leaving lately, I would rather nobody else would leave. Bye bye C4 :'(
-Pants. Optional.-

Moo

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 01:35:44 am »
It was fun wile it lasted, and Faisal don't be so hard on wildcat. He was grounded for failing school, and he can't play the next summer.
Ya so anyways i'll still be around in liero and the forms, just not as a [C4]

Ahmed

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 01:36:57 am »
hmm, so what was wrong with C4, you had frustrations because you had 3 members?

And "wildcat", is just a disappointment.

An inactive player always can come back, he has school to keep up with and probably a social life so why the hell should a game come before that? 

So Rest in Peace [C4]! Gasp! finally! i am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

free from what?  A clan that you said you wouldn't let die?

whatever. Just enjoy being clanless...

Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 01:48:43 am »
hmm, so what was wrong with C4, you had frustrations because you had 3 members?

And "wildcat", is just a disappointment.

An inactive player always can come back, he has school to keep up with and probably a social life so why the hell should a game come before that? 

So Rest in Peace [C4]! Gasp! finally! i am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

free from what?  A clan that you said you wouldn't let die?

whatever. Just enjoy being clanless...

Try to understand man, i  am not as active as i used to be, and that is due to my lazyness with lx, not with my H/W. I have to do my school  stuff. I am actually enjoying school and learning something this year. And with only 2 members, people just presume this clan is dead, they dont say it but it shows. I was still waiting for one guy to say "Is this clan dead?" in our General info section.

any clans in the future?
- Well, since i like Clan Wars, and its a great way of improving my skills , I would like to be part of a clan that is already developed as a friendly clan, and has existed for a long time.
- I also want to bring "moo" with me, He has developed into a fine pro. I like "wildcat", and he was a really skilled and friendly person/player. It's disappointing that he cant play LX for a wile. And to tell you the truth i am inpatient, until a point. I can't wait for him until next year. wtf! 

X4VI3R

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 02:04:28 am »
yeah gg to C4. A cool clan while it lasted, kinda like our rival in my eyes at least.

Btw, yeah I noticed you put Moo in parentheses. Who is this guy? I mean he seems cool but "Moo" has got to be a nick. >>

or so I would think.

Well congrats i guess

wildcat

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 02:38:31 am »
Im sorry that im not active do to school. I feel it is my responsibility do to the death of [C4]. But I have something to say in this. I love this clan. It was and will still be my favorite clan. I ask in desperation not for you to kill the clan. Cause as you said yourself your not the leader. Im not saying I want to be leader. But if everyone in [C4] leaves I will tell you this I refuse to leave. It will be your loss not mine. I guess this will be the challenge that I am willing to take.

I WILL NOT LET [C4] DIE!

I guess ill be a lone wolf, but I won't let it die not like this.

Faisal I have no hard feelings for you leaving and I understand why you left, and Moo if you leave I just want to say you were a great teammate and I had a great time playing with you. With this said I hope to see you gentlemen in the future as time comes.

Moo

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 03:01:35 am »
good luck wild with keeping [C4] alive. i hope this can doesn't die and comes back for the third time because you know third time's a charm.

Purplehaze

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 03:03:32 am »
I'm sorry about [C4], Faisal.  I felt that the members could keep it alive after I left.

yeah gg to C4. A cool clan while it lasted, kinda like our rival in my eyes at least.

I felt the same way while I was in [C4].  But it was a friendly rivalry.

Good luck with [C4], Wildcat, she's yours.

wildcat

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 03:04:53 am »
I appreciate it guys. Im going to hold this one as a high responsibility.

Cloud

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2006, 03:14:30 am »
Bye Bye C4, Faisal I respect your descision, for once ;>. You tried really hard to keep this clan alive, and it was just time for it toe die, hopefully I will see you on the battlefield representing another clan.

Im sorry that im not active do to school. I feel it is my responsibility do to the death of [C4]. But I have something to say in this. I love this clan. It was and will still be my favorite clan. I ask in desperation not for you to kill the clan. Cause as you said yourself your not the leader. Im not saying I want to be leader. But if everyone in [C4] leaves I will tell you this I refuse to leave. It will be your loss not mine. I guess this will be the challenge that I am willing to take.

I WILL NOT LET [C4] DIE!

I guess ill be a lone wolf, but I won't let it die not like this.

Faisal I have no hard feelings for you leaving and I understand why you left, and Moo if you leave I just want to say you were a great teammate and I had a great time playing with you. With this said I hope to see you gentlemen in the future as time comes.

do'h...don't do it...let it die
No offence wildcat, your a good guy and sorry for sounding negative, but don't bare this as a responsibilty of yours, you have a lot to learn before you lead a dieing clan. Go out there and find a clan, where you have friends. Leading a dieing clan will be no fun, and you would lose interest in LX, while having friends in the clan will be very fun, and bla bla bla..

Mr. Pimp

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 03:34:57 am »
Sorry for basically being negative, but I have one question.  What happen to all the times where you said "C4 for life I will never leave!"?  You said this to me all the time.  I totally understand your decision though,and I thought you should have got out a long time ago.  It was just the direction c4 was heading.  I thought you needed a fresh start and all.  But I wish you and Moo(P|W Meow, good times man) good luck.

Edit

Yea wildcat if I were you I wouldn't try and bring back the clan.  Just have fun and play in some other clan because it is a lot of work to try and lead a clan, and even harder to bring a clan that is dead.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 03:40:47 am by Mr. Pimp »
Prize Rebel My referral links  This site actually works!
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=445079

Quake

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 04:25:13 am »
So.. When are you going to revive [C4]?
True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
- Albert Einstein

Ahmed

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2006, 05:08:14 am »
do'h...don't do it...let it die
No offence wildcat, your a good guy and sorry for sounding negative, but don't bare this as a responsibilty of yours, you have a lot to learn before you lead a dieing clan. Go out there and find a clan, where you have friends. Leading a dieing clan will be no fun, and you would lose interest in LX, while having friends in the clan will be very fun, and bla bla bla..

leading a dieing clan isn't impossible ;) also if he has a lot more to learn then he can learn it but with the tag?

Not impossible and can still be fun  =).

Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2006, 05:42:32 am »
So.. When are you going to revive [C4]?

Um, that was the first time it got revived and second time it died. And from the looks of things, wildcat is going to be the only member with a [C4] tag, I wouldn't call that a clan, since there is only one member. its like fighting in CW duels, wtf!

I know how you feel wild, its a great tag.  As Cloud said, you will have more fun playing in another clan. meet more people. Dont do it!, bad idea. really bad idea.

Sorry for basically being negative, but I have one question.  What happen to all the times where you said "C4 for life I will never leave!"?  You said this to me all the time.  I totally understand your decision though,and I thought you should have got out a long time ago.  It was just the direction c4 was heading.  I thought you needed a fresh start and all.  But I wish you and Moo(P|W Meow, good times man) good luck.

Edit

Yea wildcat if I were you I wouldn't try and bring back the clan.  Just have fun and play in some other clan because it is a lot of work to try and lead a clan, and even harder to bring a clan that is dead.

I know i said that, and i still mean it. When you quit a clan, you still remember the fun/hard times that the clan has offered you. I am still [C4] by heart. You may think, thats BS, and WTF?. But there are players that still represent. Like Cloud, [LcD]/ [WaN] by heart (cause he still remembers the members that he played along side). And you PIMP (P|W by heart, since you had many fun/hard times as well). Well, its kind of touching. And i will never forget the great times with [C4]. Its a clan that i represent, still.

Absinthe

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2006, 10:42:51 am »
Okay...

Well, I dont care  :P

RuNyoufool

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2006, 12:04:31 pm »
Okay...

Well, I dont care  :P

then don't post here.
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

wildcat

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2006, 11:27:33 pm »
Well I don't now what to think.... I don't know what I should do...  :-[

Splinky

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2006, 11:31:36 pm »
IMO, I think it would be possible to revive it. I mean the tag alone holds so much history and makes us remember the greats that were in the clan. Take your time on this decision.
-Pants. Optional.-

wildcat

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2006, 12:08:25 am »
Well I could always leave it and let it die then join another clan/be clanless, or I could let it die become clanless/join a clan then come back later better and ready and revive it. That seems like a good choice.

darkazn

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2006, 04:00:30 pm »
yo said the same thing twice xD

if u leave it then itz gone cuz only  faisal is really the only one can revive (also moo cuz hes aweome  :P)

wildcat

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2006, 07:53:09 pm »
I can revive it too.... Ive been loyal to the clan and there is no clan leader....

Cloud

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2006, 04:54:46 am »
Well I could always leave it and let it die then join another clan/be clanless, or I could let it die become clanless/join a clan then come back later better and ready and revive it. That seems like a good choice.

Well with this choice, you are admitting that you will not be loyal to the clan you join, so why should that clan leader even let you join it, knowing you won't be loyal?

darkazn

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2006, 09:14:00 pm »

Well with this choice, you are admitting that you will not be loyal to the clan you join, so why should that clan leader even let you join it, knowing you won't be loyal?

ahhh haa xD
see cloud is right xD

wildcat

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2006, 09:46:33 pm »

Im only listening to the leader who killed! If you read faisal told me to let it die. So with that said im being loyal by following what the leader wanted me to do. Which was let it die. So I in the end I am being loyal.
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

anything