Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Rakkula September 18, 2019, 06:18:07 pm
Backup server NL
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Liero v2.0 – 100lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Consider me retired  (Read 4076 times)

Tizzle

Consider me retired
« on: November 28, 2006, 08:47:24 am »
To whom it concerns,

I've pretty well already been retired for like...a month now, but i thought i'd post this after seeing Asracks.

Don't have much to say.

Its been fun, met some nice people, enjoyed it while it lasted and hope to see some of you in some games here or there. Anyone i really talk to i can be talked to on msn.

Bye.

Regards,
Tizzle

QuiverS

Re: Consider me retired
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 09:31:05 am »
another great (V) player is leaving, what a shame :(
but well, good luck in your further life :)

Asrack

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 12:30:01 pm »
We will chill sometime in the retired section. :D

But I already said my shit to you on msn... Oh well, have fun Tizzle :P

Tizzle

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 07:14:55 pm »
Show's how many people care about their LX community if 30 people visit and nobody says anything.

Asrack, i love ur signature..and i know we'll play a few games here or there, we'll be in touch.

To all u other faggets, **** you all.

Edit: Also know that i'm retiring from LX completely, and am not indicating that i'm solely retiring from (V). I'll still consider myself a (V) member/founder whenever i play, as this was an amazing clan to finish off with.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 07:17:23 pm by Tizzle »

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 07:46:23 pm »
I didn't know you at all, so why should I post here something like: ''It was always funny with you, I will miss you''

But if you really care so much about that:

It was always funny with you, I will miss you.
have a nice live.

Swift

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 07:48:21 pm »

Gaston

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 07:52:16 pm »
I think part of the reason was that not everyone knows you Tizzle. Many of the members of LXA are quite new to LX and haven't got to know you. Personally, I have neither, so if I were to post, it would be not much more to say than goodbye, and good luck in the future etc.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Absinthe

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 08:06:29 pm »

Spectro

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 09:23:53 pm »
Depressing times for LX especially to see you and Asrack officially leave the community, but with so many good memories who can complain? And yeah, I'll still invite you to (V) games if your online, so dontcha dare delete LX yet =D

Cloud

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 03:21:13 am »
Well, you were kinda inactive most of the last 2 years. You were fun to compete with, especially in rifles recently. You were stubborn to strangers as well as people you knew. :P You had a level making talent, even though you didnt pursue it much. Well, good luck with your life, and w/e else your into to. Remember that Cloud will always be there, to criticize your actions. x)

Purplehaze

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2006, 03:37:42 am »
Edit: Also know that i'm retiring from LX completely, and am not indicating that i'm solely retiring from (V). I'll still consider myself a (V) member/founder whenever i play, as this was an amazing clan to finish off with.

Once a (V), always a (V).  Honestly, I didn't get to know you very well, and, seeing as you were the leader, I wish we could have talked/played more.  Although, the 2 A.M. Random level games with rifles were fun, and I did learn some things from playing with you.  You seemed like a really good leader to me.  Probably the most realistic person that I've met on LX.  Maybe we will talk sometime, and hopefully get a rifle game in.
(V) won't be the same.

Quake

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 04:21:58 am »
Yeah.. No actually.. wait..

*Pause...*
Now LieroX community has his shit bottom. As more 1.0'ers leave and more MWers join! Hurray for the shitty age of LX.. Nvm, its been here for a year at least now.
True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
- Albert Einstein

Ahmed

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 05:08:46 am »
Bye  Tizzle :)
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Gigolo

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2006, 06:29:27 am »
oh tizzle. makes me shed a tear to hear you leaving too. you were my first LX friend. i remember you coming into my [MSG] server and whoopin the shit outta me and rejected when we would try to combo. i also remember that our mini nukes pissed the hell outta you ;)

gonna miss you bro. hopefully ill still be able to talk to you on MSN. lata. (could have said a hell of alot more, but im tired and wanted to keep it brief for the sake of anyone who is not tizzle who is reading these.)

Adam

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2006, 08:01:02 am »
Oh man, I am sooooo sad, another person who I like to RIP on leaves the community... This will surely be much more boring without the enemies... It's such a pity you always left any server which I came in, we could have had so many great games...

Ok ok, I'll stop.

Btw, the part with the faggets: was it directed at (V) clan members or at everyone else?
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Asrack

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2006, 12:57:42 pm »
Btw, the part with the faggets: was it directed at (V) clan members or at everyone else?

I can guarntee it was directed towards everyone who had a problem with Tizzle. :)

Tizzle

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 08:47:12 pm »
Asrack, thats a pretty good guess. Adam, i never really knew all your little inside RIP reasons for hating me, but whatever, i dont care. I liked you, you were fun to play with, but sometimes you were just out of line. Whatever, i don't really give a shit.

And when i say that you guys not posting shows no community, you dont have to know me. That's what community is about, everyone being a whole and talking to eachother and working together to make here and other LX areas better. That's been the problem in the last like..year and a half. People have been giving up on the community. I haven't seen a successful completed project in a while.

Anyways, i guess nobody has to say anything really, just thought i'd take a last stab at the "community" thing as i spent like...a year on it.

Well, i'll be in LX probably daily if i can, just to play a game or two. I don't wanna get too rough.

Gigolo

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2006, 11:00:59 pm »
well tizzle, if im on MSN please let me know when you're going to be on for your random games. i would like to join you. i hope they aren't all combo ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything