Naruto 1.26 NT – 100lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Word for Word history!  (Read 4700 times)

tmYn

Word for Word history!
« on: February 12, 2006, 02:14:14 am »
OK i guess al of us wants Credits ;D
it is like i post a word thats the beginning of the story
and you post a word that will be the next word of the story and so on
so ill just start!

two

Asrack

Re: Word for Word history!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 02:14:51 am »
People

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 02:24:18 am »
in

Krazi

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 02:55:47 am »
horrible

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2006, 02:57:48 am »
For a global moderator that is low :P
Credits?

And you could at least post the earlier words of the story when you post a new word? ;D

Krazi

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2006, 03:45:08 am »
And you could at least post the earlier words of the story when you post a new word? ;D

ok... sofar:

Two people in horrible condition

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2006, 03:56:58 am »
.....tried to robe a bank, because they wore sick and need it money.

Quake

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2006, 04:00:19 am »
Two people in horrible condition tried to robe a bank, because they wore sick and need it money. They ---
(Anarachy. One word at a time)
True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
- Albert Einstein

Spectro

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2006, 04:14:40 am »
Two people in horrible condition tried to robe a bank, because they wore sick and need it money. They licked

Asrack

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2006, 04:17:11 am »
Two people in horrible condition tried to robe a bank, because they wore sick and need it money. They licked Poles

Quake

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2006, 04:18:07 am »
Two people in horrible condition tried to rob a bank, because they wore sick and need it money. They licked Poles for
True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
- Albert Einstein

Spectro

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2006, 04:27:27 am »
Two people in horrible condition tried to rob a bank, because they wore sick and need it money. They licked poles for my

bomb

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2006, 04:39:10 am »
Two people in horrible condition tried to rob a bank, because they wore sick and need it money. They licked poles for my money

Quote from: bomb:
:)

tmYn

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2006, 04:40:47 am »
Two people in horrible condition tried to rob a bank, because they wore sick and need it money. They licked poles for my money, That

Asrack

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2006, 04:51:51 am »
Two people in horrible condition tried to rob a bank, because they wore sick and need it money. They licked poles for my money, That were

bomb

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2006, 04:54:54 am »
Two people in horrible condition tried to rob a bank, because they wore sick and need it money. They licked poles for my money, That were ripped

Asrack

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2006, 05:01:50 am »
Two people in horrible condition tried to rob a bank, because they wore sick and need it money. They licked poles for my money, That were ripped out

Krazi

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2006, 05:02:55 am »
Two people in horrible condition tried to rob a bank, because they wore sick and need it money. They licked poles for my money, That were ripped out

wtf... doesn't it have to make sense... I might as well ad... "mushroom" or somethin on the end there

tmYn

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2006, 05:06:19 am »
Two people in horrible condition tried to rob a bank, because they wore sick and need it money. They licked poles for my money, That were ripped out of

well, atleast trie to write something that makes sence=D

Asrack

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2006, 05:07:58 am »
It makes sense. They were "Ripped Out" if you want me to make a sentance with it.
They were Ripped out of a building. It makes sense.

Two people in horrible condition tried to rob a bank, because they wore sick and need it money. They licked poles for my money, That were ripped out of a Building.

bomb

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2006, 05:09:23 am »
Then

Purplehaze

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2006, 06:11:36 am »
Two people in horrible condition tried to rob a bank, because they wore sick and need it money. They licked poles for my money, That were ripped out of a Building. Then runyoufool

bomb

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2006, 06:35:34 am »
Two people in horrible condition tried to rob a bank, because they wore sick and need it money. They licked poles for my money, That were ripped out of a Building. Then runyoufool pushed

Krazi

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2006, 06:36:31 am »
Two people in horrible condition tried to rob a bank, because they wore sick and need it money. They licked poles for my money, That were ripped out of a Building. Then runyoufool pushed the button that closed this thread...

bomb

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2006, 06:38:13 am »
Two people in horrible condition tried to rob a bank, because they wore sick and need it money. They licked poles for my money, That were ripped out of a Building. Then runyoufool pushed the button that closed this thread...

... but suddenly someone kiked him in the

Krazi

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2006, 06:43:44 am »

... but suddenly someone kiked him in the proccess, so he shouted,

bomb

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2006, 06:47:24 am »

... but suddenly someone kiked him in the proccess, so he shouted,I AM REALLLLLLLLLLLLY

Krazi

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2006, 07:06:09 am »

... but suddenly someone kiked him in the proccess, so he shouted, "I AM REALLLLLLLLLLLLY GOOD AT POKER!" So that someone challenged him to a poker game to the death...

bomb

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2006, 07:11:42 am »

... but suddenly someone kiked him in the proccess, so he shouted, "I AM REALLLLLLLLLLLLY GOOD AT POKER!" So that someone challenged him to a poker game to the death...

and i lost so im ded ..

i think its end of this story somone close this topic plz

and somone make a new story topic UP

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2006, 07:28:31 am »
Insert Quote

"and i lost so im ded ..

i think its end of this story somone close this topic plz" Said Bomb. Then Suddenly...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 07:30:04 am by [C4]>--Faisal--> »

bomb

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2006, 07:39:57 am »
Insert Quote

"and i lost so im ded ..

i think its end of this story somone close this topic plz" Said Bomb. Then Suddenly...

faisal attacks runyoufool then they fight each other then faisal loses and says i hate u all im the best wahahhahaha i dont need u u all stink mwuahahahhhhhahahah

suddenlley

bomb throughs a bomb into faisals house then the house explodes but faisal doesntdie then faisal says hhaa u fool urmno mach for the awsome powere of faisal i rox said faisal then its 1 v 1 in the desert faisal vs bomb

then runyoufoool sneak attacks faisal and faisal is in a bloody pulpe sayin a sorendore i sux ur to pro i can beat the awsome power of RuNypufool but i can beat bomb mwuhaahahahhahaha

*1 month later*

faisal said im glad fights over we still friends every body then everyboddy says No we hate u faisal then faisal starts to attack bomb then bomb pwns him but then runyoufool attacks bomb and then runyoufool tried to beat me up and he did adter everybody is down excepts for krazi then krazi says i won the battle im the winner wooo

XmasteR

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2006, 08:24:26 am »
nsert Quote

"and i lost so im ded ..

faisal attacks runyoufool then they fight each other then faisal loses and says i hate u all im the best wahahhahaha i dont need u u all stink mwuahahahhhhhahahah

suddenlley

bomb throughs a bomb into faisals house then the house explodes but faisal doesntdie then faisal says hhaa u fool urmno mach for the awsome powere of faisal i rox said faisal then its 1 v 1 in the desert faisal vs bomb

then runyoufoool sneak attacks faisal and faisal is in a bloody pulpe sayin a sorendore i sux ur to pro i can beat the awsome power of RuNypufool but i can beat bomb mwuhaahahahhahaha

*1 month later*

faisal said im glad fights over we still friends every body then everyboddy says No we hate u faisal then faisal starts to attack bomb then bomb pwns him but then runyoufool attacks bomb and then runyoufool tried to beat me up and he did adter everybody is down excepts for krazi then krazi says i won the battle im the winner woooahhh "I PWN U  All!!!!",haha n00bs

RuNyoufool

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2006, 12:28:26 pm »
Then runyoufool pushed the button that closed this thread...

You could try it again, following the rules of only adding one word at a time.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 12:30:33 pm by RuNyoufool »
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up