Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PokeMod 0.2  (Read 2698 times)

Asrack

PokeMod 0.2
« on: November 11, 2006, 11:31:42 pm »
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dedicated to ]-[atten!

Well, as some of you know, I have been working on this mod. I will release what little information I have on it so far. I have created almost every image in the mod besides the Pokemon.

Versions
-----------------------------------
Version: 0.2
Download: FileBase
Format: .rar (Get WinRar)
Second version is alittle moer balanced. You can actually comment now. :D
Ok, I left out Masterball because I screwed up on it, and am going to start over for the next release. There is a total of nine weapons. You might ask what Leer does. Leer pushes the person that is coming after you. It deals no damage. This is just a test weapon. It might lag. I'm not quite sure. My FPS didn't drop when I used it.  Anyway, some of the weapons look bad, you might wanna ignore some of them. They're still in trail. Other than that, I increased/decreased some damage and loading times. You should find it's completely playable now.

Version: 0.1
Download: Removed
Format: .rar (Get WinRar)
This is the first version. There are no sounds, just a few weapons I created. The weapons are in there first stage and not quite ready to be tested. There are also 15 or so different weapons I haven't added. I just choose to release what I had to so to let you know I am working on it. I am also working on a few weapons such as Solar Beam, and such. This is in NO WAY balanced. The weapons were tested, I know some needs to lower the loading time, and such. Some of them still need a LOT of work. I want your opinion on the weapons, if you think it should change alittle, here and there.

Note* It would be better to play by yourself than with people. The weapons are difficult to deal damage with.
If you have any idea for the next release please add in what weapons you would like to see, and how you think it should work.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 03:43:29 am by Asrack »

Gaston

Re: Pokemon Mod (Revamped)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 02:06:46 am »
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 02:10:05 am by Hwoarang »
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Asrack

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 02:51:33 am »
Oh yeah, sweet.
I will mention I did this in a couple of hours to make it less laggy. :P

I will fix up a few things tonight and share some shit with you.

Exigo

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 06:21:23 am »
i got it, ember fhking owns... zomg and pkeball is funny... cant wait to see ure shit tonight  8) 8)

Asrack

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 09:03:20 pm »
Thanks, as much as I thought this mod was just gonna be a ... how do you say it... small thing for hatten, I guess everyone might be intreaged. Well, if I can, I will talk to Hwoarang, and see what his ideas are. I actually, if it goes any further, have a few ideas myself, thinking maybe I should make the pixels smaller for the water gun, or make some pixel effects to make water seem like its spraying.

Also adding in maybe a few pokemon.

Also, I agree, the pokeball is over powered. I didn't think it would break up like that either. It went from 12 parts doing 12 damage per part.  But I will upgrade it and fix it tonight and see if I can add in a few effects and stuff to make it more intreaging.

Gaston

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 10:13:44 pm »
Tryed to contact you on msn >.<

Anyway pm me if you can be bothered to upload the source files to some cheap ass free file hosting site after you made those modifications you're talking about :d
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Exigo

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 10:15:53 pm »

Tafka

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2006, 10:16:40 pm »
Add Happymom too :) Happy little fat monster :D

Asrack

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 06:28:09 am »
I may be retired, but I am still working here. I am completely redoing the mod, from top to bottem. I started working on Bubble gun and will hope to have more weapons.

I will make them look the way I want, because I hate some of the ones from the orignal mod. I'm sorry Loop, I had to steal your bubble animation. :P

PS. Hwoarang, I will upload it tomorrow, you can check the scripts all you want. :P

Shade

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2006, 08:43:24 am »
This mod pwns :P
To bad you cant create a psychic attack...
One day you'll just be a memory for some people, do your best to be a good one.

Gaston

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2006, 03:32:52 pm »
Kewl! I really want to make a pikachu weapon or two as well for it!
26 Mars 2007

Hatten

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2006, 07:33:00 pm »
whoaaa, gonna be cool :D
if u need any pokemonhelp i would be happy to help :D i can em all, all 400
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

Asrack

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2006, 08:11:14 pm »
Edited for the win!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 04:34:55 am by Asrack »

Asrack

PokeMod 0.1
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2007, 04:04:48 am »
Hello, just a tid bit of information.

This is NO WAY BALANCED.
The weapons are just put out there to show you I HAVE been working on it, slowly. I went through hundreds of designes before I could find what I liked. The loading times are lower, and high. The damage is wacky. I am not looking to upgrade some of the weapons, but let me know what you think.

There is still about 15 to 20 weapons which I still have in mind to make, picture this as a beta.

More info in first post.

Asrack

Re: PokeMod 0.2
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2007, 03:33:56 am »
As I posted underneath the name, this is a what I would like to call "playable" start to the mod. There is 9 weapons, for those of you who downloaded the first version, yes I did remove the masterball, because at the last minute it ****ed up, and I decided to throw it out and restart. Next release you will see an updated version.

Anyway, some of the graphics are not "final". They are just a beginning to what I have planned. You won't get too see all the graphics for later weapons, that will spoil the suprise. :> But I am only working on these 10 weapons right now (9 + masterball). When I finish that, I will move on the next 10 weapons I will add.

Hopefully you enjoy it.

Comments/Suggestions would be wonderful.

For those of you who saw the pokeball explode when hitting something and break into pieces that is what the masterball is. I used pokeballs to summon pokemon type weapons. :>

Expect, I have it so that when masterball explodes it will use a fireworks effect. :D

Hatten

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 08:35:16 pm »
omg thank you asrack! ure fkin awesome!!! i just got a question, why are you doing this for me? ive been thinking whole day, and *SB* was made AFTER you started with this so it can't be that...

Thank you a lot! this will be awesome!
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

Asrack

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 09:50:41 pm »
It's a joke Hatten. :P

Alcazalamander

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 12:16:56 pm »
Hello!
Woah, Its you!
Do you know that you are reading a signature?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything