Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 8755 times)

Gaston

Dreams
« on: November 09, 2006, 04:23:02 am »
I've had many different dreams amongst, them this kind of dreams:

I have had many dreams in which I has been about to be killed and thought "Oh, no, this is it!", and then waking up and relasing it was a dream. But some time ago, I had a dream that was scaringly realistic to me:

I don't remember wha happened before, but me and some other guys  were hostages of some kind it seemed. This guy was walking around and poiinting the gun at all of us. Then he was mad for some reason and he started to get really treathening. And then he pointed the gun at my head and said "I'll shot him!" and he pulled the trigger.

I heard a big bang, and I was completely sure this was real. Then it was as if time started to go in slow motion, and I could feel something moving in my brain. I felt no pain or anything, but the only thing I noticed was that I felt something moving, and then everything felt like it vibrated, and everything went black. Then I woke up. It was really weird, and it felt ultra realistic, you know like the things you'd think you would feel if you get shot in the head and die for real. The weirdest part about it was that, I was extremely afraid of dying before he shot me. But in that split second after he pulled the trigger, before the bullet hit me, it was as if I made my peace with me going to die, and I woudln't worry or care anymore.

How about your dreams? anyone that really gave you an impression?

I got plenty more to tell about, but I wont spoil all my amterial already :D
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Moo

Re: Dreams
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 05:11:58 am »
crazy i was just talking to haze in a game earlier today about dreams :P

well my dreams are always interesting because I always know when I dream so I have full control of what I'm doing in them. within my dreams i can feel pain, pleasure, hot, and cold, i can even feel a raindrop, a grain of sand, and the love of a woman.... usually more then 1. ;D
some of my dreams are really weird in which its like a normal day in the awake world, but then a few weeks later it happens in real life. this use to happen to me when i was younger like 6-8 years old. because of this i was able to pass a test I've never seen before except in my dream, and all the questions were the same it was super crazy.
most of my dreams are adult orientated or I wont go into them because I know there some young kids on this site, but ill go into one i had allot of fun with.

pre-dream:
  i have a cat who is the devil and she was bugging the shit out of me the day of the dream, but because i'm nice to animals i couldn't hit my cat, but in my dreams thats different.

the dream:
so i was on my boat just off shore of lake Erie with my cat there with me. me at the time being pissed off at my cat i took a garbage bag and put my cat in it, also i put a brick in it to. with my cat in the bag i took a few steps and kicked my cat in the bag about 15 meters. this made me feel better but i still had some anger towards cats so i decided that i want to beat on some cats. I hopped off my boat and walked to shore. wile in the water something bit my arm and it really hurt. when i finally got to shore i looked down to see what was on my are and sure enough it was the 2 royal toilet paper kittens( if you don't know what they are its 2 small white kittens)  so with my one free arm i made a fist and started the kitten punch fest. its was great punching some kittens that were on my arm, its kinda like punching a furry newborn baby. so after about 10 minutes of this i wanted more so I pulled out a shot gun out of my pocket, oh yes i can do that. so i thought i need more cats, now i was in a field of frolicking kittens and cats all happy and cute. all i though was target practice to there i was just blowing cats away one by one, some time 3 in one shot, the cats were falling. after i killed around 250-300 i decided i was done so i went to a pub and sat down to have a beer.

after the dream:
i woke up and gave my cat a good pet and went to school
this was a fun dream :P

i have many others to tell you guys and ill try to keep them clean i hope you enjoy ;D

-edit- the baby comment is a joke, i wouldn't really punch a baby
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 05:38:31 am by |3D| Venture »

Some Random Ock

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 07:00:26 am »
well, onto mine

this one is really creepy to me and for some reason when i think about it i get really emotional (my eyes will start to water and i get kinda depressed. kinda lame)

everything was graytoned, and im looking down my driveway. there is a voice but i dont know who it is. it is very sickly sounding and has a metallic quality to it. it told me this exactly (i wrote this down in my drawing book):

Dont worry, dylan, satan can have you. you have something he wants, something that he cannot take from you."

at the end of my driveway (this is a dirt road im talking about, long and kinda narrow) is this massive oak tree. near the oak tree i can see this looming figure, but at the same time its the sillouette of a man. this figure has an aura and it is red.

i woke up around here.

i am deeply disturbed by this. i do not know what this dream meant, i dont know if im ready to know.

Legend

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 08:18:55 am »
Even today I see dreams of my dog, who died about five years ago. I was ten years old, when my old friend died. The death's reason was some kind of tumour. Well yeah, sometime I see dreams about the dog. Hes alive, and I cant believe my eyes. After that I wake up. Sometimes I see his dead body in a dream and thats not too funny though.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 02:03:38 pm by Legend »

Krayonaise

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 12:22:44 am »
Dreaming usually indicates a bad sleeping posture of the spine. So, it's not so good to dream such crazy dreams.
 ;)
Funny thing for me is somehow in my dreams i always realize that it can't be true and then i wake up. It's like i have a second conscience in my head while the dream is taking place. Also, it's not like the events going on in my dreams are bizzare..i just seem to know what is real and what isn't and the second my other conscience kicks in, I wake up...usually just in time for school. ;D
Oh my God, every one just shut up.

Absinthe

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 08:03:47 am »
Well, I've had some scary dreams aswell.

It was like... Every day a new student was missing from our class at school and when I called that person at home her mom or dad would tell me that he hasn't seen him for many days. As the horror began to rise the stakes got bigger. Everybody were scared. Some of the girls thought that some of the students are making a joke but I was very scared. It was 5 of us left. I don't remember who besides me, I can only remember there were more boys. We decided to go to sometime's place (don't remember who's) and stay there for the entire night and never fall asleep. So that "something" wouldn't get us or something. Anyway, I don't remember any more because I had that dream many months ago but as it is the scariest dream since I remembered it pretty well.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 08:30:10 am by Samara »

Tafka

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 10:15:28 am »
You guys are just lucky. I rarely even see dreams. Usually I have a black screen or I see some fireworks. But one dream I remember was that I saw Britney Spears in hospital when she's son born. It was really weird. But If I see dreams, they are mainly very scary here too. Nice dreams you all got ;)

Wander

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2006, 07:06:25 pm »
I usually dont remember any dreams, only a few per year or so. But it has once happened to e that i realised something was a dream, and i didnt wake up! That was really funny, here it is:

I dreamed i was at school, at the end of the schoolyear. I was about to ask the teacher how long it was until we would have our summer break, i knew it wasnt too long :)
But before asking, i suddenly remembered it: The holidays just started last week! So yea, the only possible solution was that i was dreaming. So i decided to have some fun, it was a dream anyway!
I kinda demolished the classroom, burned every book i could find, and after convincing my friend that this was a dream, we beat our teacher up very badly!

Funniest dream i ever had :)

Gaston

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2006, 07:08:54 pm »
Erm, Wouter that wasn't a dream...
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

FlyingDutchman

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2006, 02:44:10 pm »
Sometimes I have a dream where i am running along some random road and suddenly i trip over and fall, then i suddenly wake up and bolt upright in bed sweating...its scary

Some Random Ock

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2006, 04:37:26 pm »
have you ever played so much liero in one day that you dream about playing it... like i do...?

haha, but yah

ive been at my friend's house and all ive been doing is play liero.... i didnt sleep...

Gaston

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2006, 01:08:01 am »
Once I played fifa97 for hours just before going to bed. Naturally I dreamt that I was playing fifa97 all the night. That was awesome.

Anyway Calumoh: Your dream seems quite symbolic. *plays psychoterapaut* Perhaps your life is going to fast. And if you don't slow some things down, you're gonna trip in real life. *plays psychoterapaut*
26 Mars 2007

Tafka

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2006, 01:11:09 am »
I sometimes see that I'm on a see-saw ( Dictionary ) and then I fly off from it and I keep flying and flying higher for 1 hour and then I feel scared and wake up

Spectro

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2006, 01:43:54 am »
I hate it when your running as hard as you can but your getting ****ing nowhere. Especially when a big furry boogie monster is behind you with a chainsaw and razor sharp teeth. Never a convenient situation =D

Pandora

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2007, 06:11:40 am »
Now that's weird, but from all the dreams i see, i only remember those, where someone's trying to kill me. It's always like a damn deja-vu. A guy chasing me around my neighbourhood.

And the wierdest thing is that no matter how fast i run, he always knows where im going. (and he's always walking slowly)

Oxygen

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2007, 07:33:51 am »
I used to dream I was on a roller coaster and got eaten by a giant worm.....But last night I had a very weird dream....I dreamt I was "King of the swiss" and had my very own brakedancing yeti wearing purple sequins..... :P Other times I've dreamt I am a scary flesh eating goth.....Rarr! ;D

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2007, 12:47:05 pm »
I used to dream I was on a roller coaster and got eaten by a giant worm.....But last night I had a very weird dream....I dreamt I was "King of the swiss" and had my very own brakedancing yeti wearing purple sequins..... :P Other times I've dreamt I am a scary flesh eating goth.....Rarr! ;D

huhuhuhuhu, hahahahaha, hihihihihihihi!
Pretty much [leke] influence in your dream xD
Lemon and me=Swiss guys, Lemon=Breakdancer(at least a wannbe breakdancer :P), purple sequins=sounds straight, must come from lemon xD

Funny dreams you have ;D

sharsh

• Super duper lag shield 150.0. dont even try to kill me, ill just eat your bullets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +20/-6
  • 1166 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sharsh
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 12:59:16 pm »
i hate the dreams when your think your awake but your not its just plain freaky

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2007, 01:21:06 pm »

huhuhuhuhu, hahahahaha, hihihihihihihi!
Pretty much [leke] influence in your dream xD
Lemon and me=Swiss guys, Lemon=Breakdancer(at least a wannbe breakdancer :P), purple sequins=sounds straight, must come from lemon xD

Funny dreams you have ;D

Lemon = swiss guy
Grass= swiss straight
Lemon=Breakdancer
 purple sequins= grass

I knew that dream already :D

When we die we come to a better place... I'll respawn right behind you!

Punisher for real

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2010, 04:12:50 am »
i had different dreamn from you others, i swa man or girl very young one coming front of me, i just say hey and she wanted me, well ofc because i was virgin i couldgt make that happen like "woooot, in, out, how much more im coming shit"

aft4er all she came pregnant and im like wud the **** + i got some shit virus from her, well im reall good gyou and ill make till the end( i thoguh it cant be come to my childd).

After all im still live and ill just bought some pringles pyssies and wa*** yes pleased myself and then i was goin to shop and bought some juice, apples and cheesenaks, i love them.

after that my dream broked up wait wait oh yes nack sucks i said that before i wake up.
Kumivene on vene, joka puhalletaan täyteen tarpeen tullen. You know what, i like to swim alot but i dont like to slick lick random asses peaces of shit2

https://i.imgur.com/V9sBcf2.png
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

anything