Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Qaz, August 19, 2019, 03:09:48 pm
2012 (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:29:56 pm
[wc] Legacy of the Toilet Warriors Tribute video (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:24:01 pm
Holidays/Me leaving/me coming back Threads (The World Outside) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:14:20 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 80.186.170.22
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smoking good or bad  (Read 16738 times)

|2JM| Boeddha

Smoking good or bad
« on: November 02, 2006, 12:40:37 am »

Magni

Re: Smoking good or bad
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 08:00:15 am »
Tbh, I think that smoking is REALLY stupid. 

I don't know about the Netherlands, but atleast in Finland the government spend alot more money on healthcare for smokers, that suffers from lungcancer and/or other disease caused by smoking, than they get from the "smoke taxes"

Asrack

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 08:20:10 am »
I think its horrible. Mostly because I used to smoke for a month back about 7 or 8 years ago, because I thought it would be cool. I didn't get addicted to it, just made me sick everytime I tried to fit in. So I decided to give that up. My mother has smoked since I was in the womb though, thtas annoyning. I really hope shes there when I am 30 to 50 years of age as well. Because if she develops something because of this.. I don't know what I would do.

Smoking to me, is horrible, its bad for you, the people around you.

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 12:21:40 pm »
Yes smoking is defintly not a good thing... So why not start burning 5$ bills and injecting desease into yourself <--- As this is the same thing as smoking....
And about the goverment making money on cigaret taxes... well they do spend alot more money keeping peolple with lungcancer- and other decease you get from smoking- alive.
And now as many countries are restricting were you can smoke, well i don't know about The Netherlands but in Finland the new "smoking-law" is applied in the end of this year. And it forbids smoking in any public places soo, and the goverment will probably go further with this soo, well soo you can probalby only some in your own toilett or something....
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

Wander

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 02:15:23 pm »
Eventually off course no one will smoke regurlarly anymore, but what of that X-tra money? the government (at least here) cant really miss it, so why still the prize changes? you tell me pls

You give your own answer:
The government gets a percentage of every cigarette, together thats a lot of money. They cant miss that money.
But now, less and less people smoke (*thumb up*), so less cigarettes get sold and the government gets less money. But they want that money, so they just increase the taxes. (*thumb down*)

And about smoking being bad for your health:
I agree with Benno.

Thor

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 02:19:10 pm »
Also if you stop smoking even for one year, you can buy a moped with that money what you saved ;) Also you will safe your life :)

Wander

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 02:19:58 pm »
Also if you stop smoking even for one year, you can buy a moped with that money what you saved ;) Also you will safe your life :)

Yeah... Too bad i dont smoke :-\

Duality

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2006, 02:23:50 pm »
I have to say i were smoking for what a half year untill i mooved to my mother and had to stop.
i didnt get Smokes from anywhere then anymore.
which im now later happy over =)
I usually dont mind when people smoke around me but some times i just hate it , depends on my mood.

Thor

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2006, 08:32:18 pm »
Bart, do you play ice-hockey?

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2006, 08:49:01 pm »
i go to the gym 4 times a week 2 hours,

brush my teets 3 times a day

along with that i sometimes smoke some weed and drink some beer

off course i smoke sigarets.

well if thats true then i dont care because who wants to be 90 anyway.

a sigaret is usually a nice way to relax.

1. Going to the gym 4 times a week 2 hours won't save you from getting lungcancer.

2. Brushing your teeth 3 times a day is not good for the health of your teeth :P Maybe they are white after, (cause of yellow       smoke teeth), but if you brush them 3 times a day it attacks the lining on your teeth, and those little thingys (dunno word :P) can easily dig a hole in your teeth.

3. "I prolly live a healthier live than the average human on this planet"

and then comes

along with that i sometimes smoke some weed and drink some beer

off course i smoke sigarets.

:P

4. "well if thats true then i dont care because who wants to be 90 anyway."

Me!!

"a sigaret is usually a nice way to relax."

When you are 90 you will have much more time to relax =P

Oh and by the way, don't take me serious, I'm just a ****ing shit spanky guy who likes do disput with someone =D

Now comes my own opinion:

I don't like smoking. Those who think it helps to get through their life, to get rid of stress with that, should maybe think about living a less-stressy life. I can really live good without cigarets, I really know nicer and healthyfuller ways to relax.
Many people just smoke to be cool. But it isn't that cool in 45 years when the doctor tells you that you got 3 years to life yet.
So I decide not to smoke, I will never start to smoke whatever you may say :P
But if you like smoking, do it, I don't care.
Another thing is, when you are not using a good deodorant or good mint-drops, you stink like hell and your teeth are yellow like a LemonNinja. (I don't want to say that a LemonNinja has dirty teeth!!!!) I would not like to kiss a girlfriend with that smell outta the mouth :P But whatever, think what you want, I don't care :P

Yes, you won't believe it, but that was all :P

« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 08:50:52 pm by [leke]LemonNinja »

When we die we come to a better place... I'll respawn right behind you!

Gaston

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2006, 08:59:07 pm »
k, a few things. The reason the taxes on smoking is so high are for two reasons:
1: to cover all the losses the goverment gets from spending all their health budget on patients with problems from smoking (lung cancer, weak heart etc), and usually the amount of money they get in isn't as big as how much they have to spend on smokers.

2: To make smoking less attractive as nothing good comes from it in the long run both for the person smoking and for the goverment.

You may not want to live until you are 90, but belive it or not, most people do. There are two kinds of old people. The ones who barely move and the ones who are active and healthy. Usually you'll find that the ones who never move are the ones who has smoked or drinked all their life.

While the others you'll find that they have usually lived quite healthy (no excessive smoking, drinking or drug abuse, along with physically active all their life.)

I can understand how you don't want to become a part of the first group, but not how you rather want to be dead instead of becoming a part of the second group.

And I promise you, you may not notice the difference now since you are young, but if you keep on smoking, your fitness will drastically diseappear when you reach 35-40ish compared to people who dosen't smoke. In the short run smoking dosen't ruin your body, but it sure as hell does so in the long run.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Tafka

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2006, 09:05:28 pm »
Haha, Smoking :d
I have never smoked. Even 1 cigarette.
But my grandfather was a big smoker.
He is getting 70 years old in summer and he is very strong and healthy :P
He was smoking since 14 years old. (55 years) and he left smoking last summer becouse he ran out of cigarettes. They are living in countryside and he didn't drive shop to buy new cigarettes. After 5 days he didn't even want cigarettes anymore and he didn't do any smoking after that :) Thats how.

Personally I don't like smoking and I don't like smokers. If I am near a smoker in bus station or somewhere and I smell that smoke I feel bad allready.

Spectro

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2006, 09:29:57 pm »
I'd smoke a hundred joints of marijana before I touch 1 cigarette. There are thousands of chemicals in cigs, the worst of these including nicotine which is addictive. Marijana is a natural plant that has no added chemicals (without lacing) and is not addictive. The buds of marijana also contain only a third of the tar found in cigarettes. There has been one documented lung cancer case from marijuana use. There are more than a million cases of lung cancer caused by cigarette use every year.

Weed > Cigs.

Aerius

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2006, 10:22:22 pm »
i like smoking. and dont have any good reason to stop it..
well, i have tried to stop it, but world is too boring with no smokes, yeh :p

Ruki

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2006, 08:41:52 pm »
Cigaretes and smoking are hell. I wouldn't mind people smoking if they wouldn't include me passively. I ****ing hate smell of jacket, smell of breath, smell of cigaretes. It is awful. In pizza place, on bus station, in school... everywhere life shortening shit. I hope my country soon accepts the law which prevents smoking on public places. I never smoked a cigarete and not planing. Rot in hell those who make me smell their shit. Speaking of this... when I eat and someone lights a cigarete, that is not against the law. Farting isn't against the law either. So I could stand up, go to this smoker and fart directly into him... I wonder if he liked it. Oh yes, and I love it how on parties morons burn your pullover or jacket up. ****ers!

Legend

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2006, 08:58:29 pm »

Smoking = You smell like shit , your teehts are yellowy , yack.
Fitness lows. You get out of breath easily.

You do not have much money , all of 'em goes to smokes.

Theres just no reason to smoke.

Absinthe

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2006, 09:12:59 pm »
Smoking sucks. That's all I have to say.

Kurt

• I came here for two things, to kick some ass and to drink some beer, looks like the beer is almost finished.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +25/-5
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2006, 10:00:04 pm »

Smoking = You smell like shit , your teehts are yellowy , yack.
Fitness lows. You get out of breath easily.

You do not have much money , all of 'em goes to smokes.

Theres just no reason to smoke.

Yay, another narrow-minded inexperienced post about smoking.

You smell like shit -
Take a shower

your teehts are yellow-
brush your teeth and use gum

Fitness lows. You get out of breath easily.-
care?

You do not have much money-
get a job then

all of 'em goes to smokes.-
Not if you use it in normal amounts.

Tafka

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2006, 10:09:35 pm »
The money thing is false.
Let's say your a smoker: You have no cigarettes and you have 2 euros in your pocket. You go and buy cigarettes.
Let's say your not a smoker: You have 2 euros in your pocket, you walk by a store and you go inside and buy chips for yourself.

You would just spend it on something else.

Tafka

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2006, 10:16:08 pm »
Quote from: Screams
my point exactly, smoking doesnt affect everyone that much as others. and answer me this: you didnt like your grandfather when he smoked?

Actually I kinda did like him :P My grandfather is very cool *thumbs up* :P
I was allready used to it and I also liked hes smoking pauses while doing hard work. Now they are gone. But he is wealthier after stopping smoking and he is alot fatter, after smoking he wants to eat much more! He sleeps better.

Ruki

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2006, 10:32:54 pm »
Ruki: I agree on the fact that passive smoking is annoying for non-smokers, and that some fools always running around drunk in a club with sigarets lighting everyone thats just dumb and if someone does that they usually are not that nice people, but still i want to remind you that not all germans are nazi's, in other words not all smokers do the shit you described. for instance if im in a public place i ask if ppl mind that i smoke and i wouldnt dare to burn people with my sigarets. as last i want to say that if you are eating in a restaurant, and some smoker lights a sigaret in your facinity, that there are other ways of expressing to them you dont like them smoking near you like asking? im sure most smokers are willing to put it out for that moment while you finish your meal...
Heh, majority will never ask if they can light a cigarete or not. They will simply light it whenever they want and practicaly wherever they want. I saw people smoking in the middle of hospital, I saw people smoking in non-smokers room in restaurant, I saw people smoking even in phone boot... I know that all people aren't same and so all smokers aren't same but this is what can be experienced by majority of smokers. There are always bright exceptions. And no I won't ask them if they can stop smoking, it should be them who should ask if they can smoke. I don't care if they smoke till they choke but not when they affect me with it. It is their right to smoke (for now in my country) but it is my right that noone bothers me. And I find smoking very disturbing. Again i repeat: I have nothing against a smoker until his smoke is affecting me.

crusader

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2006, 11:03:34 pm »
I think smoking is bad for people who do sports and stuff, but if you're just a chilloutgansta then you shouldn't care what's in your mouth as long you can light that shieeet

Krayonaise

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2006, 11:08:34 pm »
Smoking's great for its anti-stress purposes. Other than that, you're a total fine person for smoking (unless you have a sexy sexy name like Jordy or play LX under the nickname Screams. Then, you're very very not fine personed and very sexy). I wouldn't do it.

Oh my God, every one just shut up.

Some Random Ock

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2006, 05:54:41 am »
nice to see we are staying on topic :)

well, first of all, ill answer the VERY first question.

no, the government does not make money, or at least not much, from raising taxes on smokes. 20 million isnt that much relative to the entire economy's income. more like a penny in a mountain of quarters.

okay, since about 25 posts have been about the morality of smoking, ll throw my 2 cents in :)

although tobacco is natural, it is however processed with many delicious poisons, at the cost of your health. now, im not saying your gonna die in a matter of years, or even decades, of smoking, but i will tell you this: after a while you will not feel as good as you used to.

also, saying that you dont want to live to be 90 is kinda lame. my parents have told me since i was very small that "everyone has to die from something" whenever i have questioned thier motives for smoking, which is actually an ok philosophy, but talking about life and death at so young an age is kinda dumb (i dont know how old most of you are, but im pretty sure nobody here is 30 yet). when you get to be older, or maybe on your deathbed, trust me, you will want EVERY. LAST. SECOND.
your current conscious mind will only experience one life and remember it (i said that so that nobody should dispute religion in this thread)

okay, with that said, i would like to say that i am neither for or against smoking. its more of an extra activity in your life than the sin everyone has made it out to be. consider skateboarding for instance. you could easily end your life at a very young age doing that, mess up and shatter the back of your skull, splinter any of your bones, or even eliminate yourself from the genepool (testicles! they are not meant to landed on!) and all of this, i would say, is worse than smoking any cigarrette. tobacco is a natural stress reliever, as is tea. "burning something and inhaling it" isnt good for you, but neither is breathing when you look at it from outside the box. everything that you do takes you a step closer to your ever impending  death, its not my decision or care, nor anyone else's, if you feel like skipping, running, walking, or sprinting towars the clearing at the end of the path.

as for the part about smokers being rude, smoking has nothing to do with being rude. it depends on the person, as our friend screams has said to us. if your angry that people light up near you, point the finger at them, not the smokes.

yes yes, there are many downsides to smoking, mostly because smoking in the last century or two has been tainted by all of the processing of the tobacco plant. start putting rat poison that tastes good in cereal and i gaurantee it will turn into the next bad trend that people are hissed for (not an entirely good analogy, but you get the point).

and as for the "less stressfull life" option, id like to see ANY of you try. this is a very twisted world we live in where very bad things happen every day. if someone finds that burning and inhaling something makes it easier to get through the day, id go ahead and let them do it. dont try and preach to anyone about how to live thier life (unless you deeply care for them, i guess), because it isnt yours. relate telling someone not to smoke with a preacher who shoves his religion in your face.

and saving your money? that RARELY happens, you need to go buy a change jar for that, and not many people have the conviction to let a pile of money sit in thier room when they have things they can buy. i mean, just look at the smokers we are talking about for instance! they usually dont even consider or care about the long run of smoking! they know its gonna hurt later, but they figure "what the hell! i might even be dead by then!" because many people live in the moment. the money that isnt used to buy smokes generally finds its way back into a bank somewhere whether it be through a candy bar, a pizza, cell phone, whatever.

oh yah, the physical transformations are noticeable, but just because you smoke doesnt mean that you are slovenly, nor ignorant. most people who smoke realize that the smell will stick to them, as with any substance. with that said, i believe that most smokers have the insight to maybe buy some gum to cover thier breathe or they simply have friends who dont mind that they do it or care that they smell like smoke.

Read the essay by Joan Didion "On Self Respect." if you truly respect yourself, you shouldnt care what others think of you. you see, smokers smoke for themselves, they generally dont smoke to look or act cool, or something like that. as it has been proven, tobacco is a stress reliever.

just let people smoke, it is so trivial to even debate this topic. it is no worse than any other hobby that you could damage yourself while doing it. if you want to debate smoking, go ahead and debate skydiving or racing while you are at it.

personally, i do not smoke, not because i find it immoral or wrong, but because im not so fond inhaling smoke, the same way some people arent so fond of sitting on a computer all day and playing games or posting on forums '-' ("look at the long run! you'll get out of shape if your on the computer so much!"  ::))

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2006, 02:06:31 pm »
Quote from: Screams
Then you said "fitness lows", im willing to see past the using of english and assume you mean that my condition is shrinking when i smoke
I must comment this as it is amongst the most stupid things I have seen.
This has nothing to do with the topic, it's is not nice, not appropriate this this kind of board and his sentance is closer to be correct English than yours. You are not an ace in English yourself so just keep that kind of comments to yourself. Notice now that I am not commenting any of the mistakes you have made and that no one else has.

* AnubisBlessing bites Screams in his knee

As for the topic. Most points have already been made, but I think the taxes on tobacco are mainly there to make it less attractive to smoke, and to make up for the costs that smokers make for the community.
Smokers do not only harm themselves but anyone around them and also the environment by leaving the stumps(filters or whatever) on the ground which I think is completely disgusting.
Cologne won't help shit if you smell like you've been doing nothing but smoking all your life. It's even worse to try to mask it in perfumes and stuff because the stench does go through. Depending on how much you smoke of course.
Smoking causes impotence, cancer and makes your skin age as read on the cigarretpackages, at least in Sweden..

I'm totally opposed to smoking, especially in crowded places and indoors which I find completely absurd.
I love the fact that smoking has been prohibited in resturants in Sweden. YES!

And Bart: Isn't Snus illegal outside of Sweden?
I think I heard it somewhere but I might be completely wrong.

Turma

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2006, 10:06:59 am »
Apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Krayonaise

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2006, 12:25:23 am »
Smoke smoke smoke cigarettes!! So then the cigarette industry stays alive and millions will stay employed!

Those evil health dudes just wanna ruin our economy! THOSE BASTARDS! >:(

wildcat

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2006, 04:53:57 am »
I don't smoke I got heart problems.

After thats said and done. Smoking in my opinion can be taken bad or good. I mean look on the perspective of the owner who get all the money from smoking. Now look at the guy who is hopelessly addicted, but the man who is addicted had his choice on the first puff. Should I say its bad and give him pity, or should I be mad at the man who supplies the ciggiretes. Im just saying that smoking isn't good or bad. I mean people who smoke don't complain about it. The people who acually say smoking is bad don't even smoke. Which I find pretty funny. Most people who you go up to and say smoking is bad will look at you and snuff. Ill just say that I can't place a opinion on smoking cause I don't take part in it.

Krayonaise

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2006, 04:57:11 am »
Ah don't be so moral, it gets you no where economically. You have to be a jerk to succeed in modern day life. :-\

(Eg. SELL CIGARETTES!) Or like invent some new addictive drug and distribute free samples to young children old enough to carry money and you'll make trillions.

Once again, i'm having a bad day, ignore me.

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2006, 08:37:35 am »
Enough with the snus now, I regret asking Bart about it now :P

Pandora

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2007, 06:56:40 am »
Well smoking defeneatly isn't good for you, and about those 2 illnesses that you mentioned before, im gonna have to make you more sad and say that smokin' can harm you in more like 20 ways!

But who cares? Life's a ***** anyway.

Bob The Plumber

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2007, 12:58:32 am »
I'd smoke a hundred joints of marijana before I touch 1 cigarette. There are thousands of chemicals in cigs, the worst of these including nicotine which is addictive. Marijana is a natural plant that has no added chemicals (without lacing) and is not addictive.

I just got done with 9th grade health, and I am almost certain that marijuana IS addictive. It is also actually more dangerous than cigarettes- the reason that it appears safe is that people don't go around smoking 40, 50, 60 joints a day.

switch to snus.

- cheaper
- no cancer
- more nicotine
- discrete

Smokeless tobacco is also bad for your health. 3 of your points are valid, but your second point-that is totally, completely, WRONG. Your chances of cancer are very high from smokeless tobacco. Plus, mouth cancer is a really nonhappy cancer. It spreads so darn fast you won't know what hit you. Smokeless tobacco also gives you that uber-secksie hairy tongue. Make everyone jealous when your tongue looks like this http://www.tobaccofacts.info/images/hairy_tongue_small.jpg :)

And for the people who say it doesn't hurt other people...It sure does. If you have kids, by the age of 5, they will have inhaled the equivalent of over 100 packs of cigarettes, even if you don't smoke in the same room as them. Smoking outside doesn't make the danger go away. Sidestream smoke contains higher levels of toxic stuff than smoke the smoker exhales. The South African Department of Health states, "A non-smoking office worker sharing a room with a smoker could inhale the equivalent of up to 5 cigarettes a day in smoke particles...". That would not make me happy. Furthermore, smoking costs every citizen in the United States an average of $272 a year in health care costs, and an average smoker will smoke around $1400 in cigs each year. I dunno about you, but I'd be happy to have 272 bucks every year. Multiply 272 by 300 million, and you get a figure somewhere around $72,000,000,000 every year. In the YMCA Youth Legislature, one of my bills is to ban smoking in Washington State(Where I live). I have several rock-solid arguments for it.

Now, I realize you don't live in the US, but those are just some nice statistics to think about when you light up. If you enjoy life now and want to enjoy it later, JUST DON'T SMOKE!

And to give you a little extra to think about, here are some common cigarette additives:

Ammonia-Arsenic-Benzine-Cadmium-Lead-Lead 210(A radioactive isotope)-Polonium 210(The stuff used to kill the Russian spy-you get 300-800 chest x rays worth of radiation from it a year if you smoke.)

Ruki

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2007, 03:31:39 pm »
Somebody should lock your showels in a closet.

lexon

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2007, 07:03:23 am »
And to give you a little extra to think about, here are some common cigarette additives:

Ammonia-Arsenic-Benzine-Cadmium-Lead-Lead 210(A radioactive isotope)-Polonium 210(The stuff used to kill the Russian spy-you get 300-800 chest x rays worth of radiation from it a year if you smoke.)
They need to publicise stuff like this more, I didn't even know about the radioactive isotopes.

Will Duke

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2007, 05:07:06 pm »
One of my friends talked me about his grandfather. The oldboy is about 80 and smoking for 60 years.  He has lungcancer, but not thi is the point. Who didn't smoke around him already dead. It's little bit scary i think. They was all die in cancer. The cigarets gave some kind of protection to the grandpa. So before u light a cigaret, make sure you wanna die alone. I don't smoke cigaret, just sometimes weed. And I'm envy for those ppl who can do this freely. Weed in hungary is illegal  :( 
If it bleeds, we can kill it!             
Duke of a small land locked country called Will.

Lodur

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2007, 05:18:42 pm »
So you mean that everyone who smokes will die alone? Bullshit :p I think there is a much better question.. Everyone know the risks of smoking but still people just want more and more.. Is the temptation so big that its worth risking a life? And weed is not a safer option than cigarets.
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2007, 06:29:35 pm »
Geeez, people are smoking because they are addicted to nicotine or becaues their plain stupid.

People start smoking because they want to get more coolnesspoints or because their incredibly weakminded.

One of my friends talked me about his grandfather. The oldboy is about 80 and smoking for 60 years.  He has lungcancer, but not thi is the point. Who didn't smoke around him already dead. It's little bit scary i think. They was all die in cancer. The cigarets gave some kind of protection to the grandpa. So before u light a cigaret, make sure you wanna die alone. I don't smoke cigaret, just sometimes weed. And I'm envy for those ppl who can do this freely. Weed in hungary is illegal  :( 
You have serious issues!
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up