Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Punisher for real September 20, 2019, 07:30:42 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: End Of An Era  (Read 6397 times)

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
End Of An Era
« on: October 18, 2006, 12:18:04 pm »
Well well I have decided to leave BS. well now that duality left then I'm practically the only member left in BS (due I haven't seen any of the other members in game nor in msn). And I have neither time or motivation to bring this clan up again
I have also got  an offer to join OwZ.
So I guess this clan will die as I leave, if no other BS member would become active now, but i doubt it.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 01:47:32 pm by Benn0 »
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

QuiverS

Re: End Of An Era
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 12:20:24 pm »
it's a loss for lxa..it really is..but when i replace myself in benn0, i can fully understand he would leave the clan, cuz there is just no active member left..
i really hope that mayB someone wants to keep BS> alive..it was/is a great clan

Nico

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 01:41:02 pm »
Isnt it like the fivehundred time BS dies?

Thor

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 02:03:48 pm »
Nico shouldn't have any words to say about clan dieing or clanhopping

Duality

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 02:13:10 pm »
well saad to hear ;/
but i 100% now y u did it.

Gaston

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 04:35:46 pm »
It didn't last that long. It looked to be going good for BS> for a while, but now that seems over. Unless some of the other members in BS> come to the forums and tell us that BS> is not dead, this forum will be archived within 2 weeks.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Valk

• Valkonian King
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +1/-0
  • 330 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Valk
  • The Harlequin shall come, come for revenge.
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 04:49:48 pm »
well me being the Guardian of BS> i have a few things to say.

*1st: as the founder and creater of - BS> /[z9] its my job to keep it up and running.

*2nd: i will not re-join or take over the clan, i will try find members to keep it going and get in contact with other members.

*3rd: im trying to join an existing clan so i do not wish to take over but mearly keep BS> alive.

*4th:BS> has got 2 weeks from today to get loyal and active members, and i have 2 weeks holiday coming up so i will use as much of my own time as possible finding members. No i will not recruite some newbie players but skilled, friendly members who can asure me they will stay loyal to BS>.

*5th: if worse comes to worse and i have still not found a clan with in that 2 weeks i will take over but if its possible have BS> changed back to the original clan tag [z9] (thats if everyone agrees), but i do not wish to do this as this is a final option to keep BS>/[z9] up and running. But if im allready in a clan by then and i have not found members then ... RIP BS>/[z9].
-=GOOOOD MORNING VIETNAM=-

Gaston

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 07:20:11 pm »
Why do you feel the need to keep this clan going, and once that's done find a new clan for yourself? It just dosen't make sense...
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Duality

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 07:24:53 pm »
well me being the Guardian of BS> i have a few things to say.

*1st: as the founder and creater of - BS> /[z9] its my job to keep it up and running.

*2nd: i will not re-join or take over the clan, i will try find members to keep it going and get in contact with other members.

*3rd: im trying to join an existing clan so i do not wish to take over but mearly keep BS> alive.

*4th:BS> has got 2 weeks from today to get loyal and active members, and i have 2 weeks holiday coming up so i will use as much of my own time as possible finding members. No i will not recruite some newbie players but skilled, friendly members who can asure me they will stay loyal to BS>.

*5th: if worse comes to worse and i have still not found a clan with in that 2 weeks i will take over but if its possible have BS> changed back to the original clan tag [z9] (thats if everyone agrees), but i do not wish to do this as this is a final option to keep BS>/[z9] up and running. But if im allready in a clan by then and i have not found members then ... RIP BS>/[z9].

hmm ur saying ur not rejoining or anything and ty to find membrs in 2 weeks but when 2 weeks have passed and if you havent find any clan u will take over BS>?? means what, atleast it got me confused.

Tafka

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 08:01:46 pm »
I was the only member of T3 for a long time... And i was pretty inactive too.. for 3 months in the winter i think.
But i kept it up and now it has 7 or 8 members and it's going well ;) Nothing is impossible.
But if you decided to leave already, good luck with finding a new clan for you.

Valk

• Valkonian King
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • 330 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Valk
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 10:04:30 pm »
Why do you feel the need to keep this clan going, and once that's done find a new clan for yourself? It just dosen't make sense...

I dont know BS> is my baby it has alot of history to it but i just dont find im that type of person to lead it thast why id like it to stay up and running but like i've said i want to join an Existing clan but just help BS> on its way to stay alive.

QuiverS

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 10:12:10 pm »

I dont know BS> is my baby it has alot of history to it but i just dont find im that type of person to lead it thast why id like it to stay up and running but like i've said i want to join an Existing clan but just help BS> on its way to stay alive.

really hope u'll find someone to keep the clan alive, but think it will be very hard to get one.. :(
but..let's wait and see :)

Valk

• Valkonian King
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • 330 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Valk
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2006, 10:31:07 pm »

really hope u'll find someone to keep the clan alive, but think it will be very hard to get one.. :(
but..let's wait and see :)
ya + im looking for a clan at the same time. But this shouldnt interfear with that ;)

Swift

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2006, 05:51:47 pm »
You want to find something in someone else you dont have yourself?

QuiverS

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2006, 06:03:55 pm »

c'mon Swiftie don't flame him..ok he is the founder and ok he left, but he made BS> famous and i just hope the clan will not die

Duce

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2006, 01:15:42 pm »

some people have no respect for otheres and what they sacrifice to do for otheres, its a shame that the world has come to this ,its a shame.

Swift

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2006, 01:59:06 pm »
Don't get me wrong, I dont try to flame him i give him some material to think about.

Tafka

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2006, 08:48:21 pm »
Since this clan is dead, shouldn't this whole thing be removed to Archives topic? ??? ???

Swift

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2006, 08:52:47 pm »
Read what Valk said. and after it died there is also a period of 2 weeks? till it will be moved.

Valk

• Valkonian King
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • 330 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Valk
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2006, 10:56:49 pm »
Read what Valk said. and after it died there is also a period of 2 weeks? till it will be moved.

Well like most of you probably know i am an offical member in waA|
I have also not found any members or players who wish to take over the clan...
W.we said he will find some time to place it into the archives when he has time so for now it stays.
Yours Valk

Nico

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2006, 11:31:04 pm »

I've been in 3 clans in a year.
WaN, e3 and t3.
WaN a month then WaN and waA went together so I came along to e3, and I left cause I didnt like it there, cause al complained.
Then I went to t3 I said it was a trial for like a week, and I didnt like it there cause I didnt know anyone in there.
Then now Im in Jsp and I like it here.

So, **** you?

Ahmed

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2006, 12:00:51 am »

WaN, e3 and t3.
WaN a month then WaN and waA went together so I came along to e3, and I left cause I didnt like it there, cause al complained.
Then I went to t3 I said it was a trial for like a week, and I didnt like it there cause I didnt know anyone in there.

So, **** you?

what happend to [rS] Reges and ~ALT~ you where in both of those clans
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Nico

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2006, 03:44:39 am »

WaN, e3 and t3.

So, **** you?

what happend to [rS] Reges and ~ALT~ you where in both of those clans

Well I forgot those 2.
rS was just for fun, cause I didnt have a clan, wasnt so serious anyways.
And ~ALT~ I quit cause Gyostraight is leader, and he's just to much.

So. Its not my fault I've been in many clans.
Theres never a clan thats good, until Jsp.
Cause all the clans I've been in have had stupid brainless people or something like that.
If WaN didnt die, I probably would be there still.
So not exactly my fault that I have been in like 5 clans or something like that so.

Valk

• Valkonian King
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • 330 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Valk
Rise and fall of an Era and The Valkonian King!!
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2006, 06:07:51 pm »
As the fall of BS> i will go down with it. i have finally found my resting place and this resting place is waA| and the time has come for me to finally leave after 3 years of rising empires and falling down to be brought up again. These are my final words, but the Valkonian King will for ever live on hopefully in your hearts as it will in mine.

I have made LX and the most of you my home, my life , my world and my friends. I will leave you with this sad yet emotional goodbye and hope that where ever you go in life and no matter what you do that you watch out and remember what you have learnt from each other as i have learnt from you all. I mean you all and not just some.

I have been in many clans and made many, in my 3 years here but i will allways remember the people i have met and the friendships i have formed and bonded with most of you. I will not deligate the reasons for me going becuase it will only make me think of coming back once i have achieved them and then start where i have began along time ago.

So this is my fair well and goodluck to you. Remember no matter how fun this game is and how the community of LX effects you, look around and remember you have a real life and dont push it aside or your friends just to be with the players of lieroXtreme you have come to know. Do you work first " work comes first ,play comes later". It is allways possible to play when you have the time but make sure you do the important things in life first becuase they can never be changed.

Forever yours the Valkonian King, Valk.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 06:18:40 pm by Valk »

Durza

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2006, 06:12:03 pm »
U quit playing Liero Xtreme? :o
Cee ya later

Duality

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2006, 06:18:17 pm »
well if i can ask how manyeth time is this that you are quitting?=D
and you've always come back.
well sad to see u leaving since we have done alot together in the future :/
but i wish you good luck untill u come back  ::)
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

anything