Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Rakkula September 18, 2019, 06:18:07 pm
Backup server NL
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Liero v2.0 – 100lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: (V) Clan punching bag.  (Read 1874 times)

Quake

(V) Clan punching bag.
« on: October 16, 2006, 12:12:19 am »
Quote from: Pathos
hahaha, 3 words, Get a gf.

You are the most idiotic person I have ever met. You disgrace the lx community. Not only are you a clan hopper, whiner and camper: You are also a fine person. You start an arguemnt with the clan, and then when your stupid aasss is shut down, you try to play it cool and say something stupid. Last thing I remembered, was you spamming my msn with stupid things to say. All you ever do is lick my ass. You are telling me to get a girlfriend, you were so unsatisfied about me makign fun of you that you had to call me on skype for me to tell you how much of an idiot you are to your in voice conversation. And your telling me I need a life? If you read, thats why i quit liero, but you seem to come back and say stupid things even when im still posting only on teh forum. You wanna talk about life problems? You sit around on your computer looking for sympathy and attention about how much your life sucks balls by telling everyone you slit your wrists. Everyone thinks your a douche bag. But yes, you're so cool flip... I have never met someone that has acted so tough on the internet about talking to you in a VOICE CONVERSATION!!! OH NO! Dude, go lick another forums ass, no one likes you hear. Next time you go emo on everyone, caught deeper so we don't have to hear about YOUR pathetic life. Good game son.

Sorry asrack, I relaized you closed that thread, but this idiot can't get enough.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 12:32:53 am by Asrack »
True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
- Albert Einstein

Purplehaze

Re: Clan punching bag.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 12:17:33 am »
Only one thing to say, as this is going to get /deleted.

My feeble loins didst gird with strength.

Adam

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 12:19:13 am »
Hey Magus, so where is this thread you were talking about? The issue seems interesting ;D
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Indignation

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 12:19:59 am »
Nothing like a good rant <_<

@Alex: gtfo your English project
i r homosecksual

Asrack

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 12:21:08 am »
This topic although has a decent meaning towards your view on Flip, but not EVERYONE's view.
I am not talking about myself here, so don't get *****.  But the comment was unnessesary. You could have pmed this.

The thread will be closed. Indeed. Unless for some reason someone has a good reason to leave it open. Otherwise, you made your point. Save the arguing for msn or private messages.

- Asrack -
Pages: [1]   Go Up