Fireworks v1.1 – 100lt
IP: 84.230.194.149
Game Mode: Team Death Match
Lives: 10
Max Kills: 10000
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Great Duel Challenge -W.we vs Quivers-  (Read 17631 times)

Hatten

Re: Great Duel Challenge -W.we vs Quivers-
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2006, 03:26:30 pm »
i need that money!!!!!

(did lose 50cred in a bet)
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

Wander

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2006, 11:39:49 pm »
U will have to wait a couple of days longer though. As y'all may have noticed, we havent played anything in a while. Its because i have some hosting problems atm. I think it'll be fixed by thursday or friday, and by then we'll continue our quest at full speed ofcourse ;)

QuiverS

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2006, 09:52:51 pm »
ok we played 2 rounds again..i lost both..

sorry for all the ppl i will gonna let down..wasn't ment that way :-\

7-3 it is, only one round off from victory for W.we

Wander

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2006, 10:59:35 pm »
We will complete all 15 duels wont we? Even if i reach 8 before the end..

Shock v1.40 Air on FossilFacility(revisited):
I didnt really know which weps to choose, so i just took some which sounded cool 8). They actually werent that bad at all, but Q's set was definitely better. All i could do with my nooby weps was to play likewise, and so i did :P. QuiverS played more agressive then me, and he ended up with more kills. But he also suicided alot more then i did, and that kept the balance even. It was like that al the way until the end, where we were both at 0 lives. Then something very weird happened: Q was flying around outside and i was inside the building. I saw him coming down, so i just made a random shot in that direction. The weapon i used was a proton cannon, and the shot wasnt even meant to kill him, it was just meant to scare him a bit, and give me time to reload some other weps. However, it happened to hit Q right in the head.. Game Over.

8-Bit on Jailbreak:
This game was weird. Somehow, quivers managed to catch almost all the projectiles i fired at him and i managed to dodge all his ones. The game was very much 1-way-traffic for as far as it comes to kills. All his kills were true beauties, but there werent very many of em. Somehow i won this one unexpectedly easy.

Swift

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2006, 10:37:10 am »
Yep and due to w.we his problems with his host I was the host this time. So as a chainge they had nail biting public ;) And it realy was in the first match. Second match was, what should I say, many beautifull kills :D

Hatten

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2006, 04:04:42 pm »
i gonna get that money!!!! ;D 8) :-*

Cloud

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2006, 04:44:43 pm »
2000 credits on W.we? anyone accept..

ps : one more win W.we ;)

Thor

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2006, 05:11:41 pm »
Omg I am losing to you Cloud.  ;D

QuiverS

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2006, 05:38:49 pm »

Wander

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2006, 11:13:15 pm »
We're indeed not done yet but yes, i have won this contest.
We played another two rounds today, first the FoodFight - FossilFacility, which Quivers won. 7-4
Then we played the MSF - FossilFacility, which i won. 8-4

Foodfight on FossilFacility:
This match was never even although the screen may seem so. Its because at first, i took quite an impressive advantage by getting 2 lives ahead. Then Quivers realised he had to win this, and he fought himself back into the game. My advantage was slowly shrinking, and right before the end he finally took over and killed me with a nice Veggie before i could kill him. Just in time. He won.

MSF v1.25 on FossilFacility:
This match was never even although the screen may seem so. Its because at first, quivers took quite an impressive advantage by getting 2 lives ahead. Then i realised i wanted to win this, and i fought myself back into the game. his advantage was slowly shrinking, and right before the end i finally took over and killed him with my "useless" flamethrower before he could kill me. Just in time. I won.

Right now, im 8-4 ahead and there are 3 matches to go. This means Q cant win anymore, so the bets can be transferred now.
Slash, please send 500 credits to Cloud.
Lemon, please send 500 credits to Kurt and 50 credits to Hatten.
Samara, please send 500 credits to Hwoarang.
Spectro, please send 200 credits to Hans

Cloud

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2006, 11:31:29 pm »
We're indeed not done yet but yes, i have won this contest.
We played another two rounds today, first the FoodFight - FossilFacility, which Quivers won. 7-4
Then we played the MSF - FossilFacility, which i won. 8-4

Foodfight on FossilFacility:
This match was never even although the screen may seem so. Its because at first, i took quite an impressive advantage by getting 2 lives ahead. Then Quivers realised he had to win this, and he fought himself back into the game. My advantage was slowly shrinking, and right before the end he finally took over and killed me with a nice Veggie before i could kill him. Just in time. He won.

MSF v1.25 on FossilFacility:
This match was never even although the screen may seem so. Its because at first, quivers took quite an impressive advantage by getting 2 lives ahead. Then i realised i wanted to win this, and i fought myself back into the game. his advantage was slowly shrinking, and right before the end i finally took over and killed him with my "useless" flamethrower before he could kill me. Just in time. I won.

Right now, im 8-4 ahead and there are 3 matches to go. This means Q cant win anymore, so the bets can be transferred now.
Slash, please send 500 credits to Cloud.
Lemon, please send 500 credits to Kurt and 50 credits to Hatten.
Samara, please send 500 credits to Hwoarang.
Spectro, please send 200 credits to Hans

Well, Id like to congratulate you, W.we for winning, although I never really faced you in any setting ;), but I guess faith had alot to do with me bringing me to bid for you. :P

Id also like to congratulate Kurt, Hatten, Hwoarang, and Hans, you guys made smart choises. :)

QuiverS

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2006, 11:34:02 pm »
yep..congratz W.we..u just deserved it, and u're a better player then me..it's true..

sorry for the guys that betted on me, for lettin' them down..don't u ever bet on me again!  :-\  :-*

RuNyoufool

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2006, 10:40:24 am »
yep..congratz W.we..u just deserved it, and u're a better player then me..it's true..

sorry for the guys that betted on me, for lettin' them down..don't u ever bet on me again!  :-\  :-*

hey quivers, i've seen both of you playing, and i wouldn't say that any one of you is better then the other. You guys seem pretty even (both very good). even when w.we won this 'easily', more defensive playing might have given him the edge. Nice one guys!
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

Wander

« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2006, 07:02:27 pm »

Gullveig

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2006, 07:06:54 pm »
I interpret the topic like a promising idea for the future ;) More people should make those sorts of topics.

Hatten

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2006, 10:19:00 am »
JIPPIE!! u r the best w.we :-*

lemon plz send me 50 cred 8)

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2006, 01:06:41 pm »
I tried to, it says "the user typed 'Hatten' doesn't exist..."

Huh, who can help me X)

When we die we come to a better place... I'll respawn right behind you!

Valk

• Valkonian King
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +1/-0
  • 330 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Valk
  • The Harlequin shall come, come for revenge.
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2006, 01:43:57 pm »

Huh, who can help me X)

type in the "find member"  Ha*  and a list of members starting with Ha will pop up and Hatten should be on that list.
-=GOOOOD MORNING VIETNAM=-

Wander

« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2006, 04:55:14 pm »

Huh, who can help me X)
Try "{O-G} 627", thats Hatten

Wander

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2006, 07:57:50 pm »
We finished our duels:

Liero v1.0 on LieroFactory:
Quivers was better, he won it easily.

FoodFight on Jailbreak:
I had 2 lives left when i killed brought him down to 0, but he managed to hang in. He made some great kills, and eventually he won with 5-10hp left.

Liero v1.0 on Complex:
I had one of these games where everything just seems to fit together and it all works out. I was the better one this game, and i won.

The final result of this Great Challenge is:

[OwZ] QuiverS 6 - 9 [OwZ] W.we
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

anything