Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [C4] vs. DU* 2-0  (Read 2964 times)

Indignation

[C4] vs. DU* 2-0
« on: September 24, 2006, 09:33:54 pm »
[C4] vs. DU* 2-0

First game was morters

Second was rifles.

Both were good games.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 10:35:38 pm by >--Faisal--> »
i r homosecksual

wildcat

Re: [C4] vs. DU* 2-0
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 09:35:01 pm »
I did horrible at both. lol  ::)

Point-Guard

Re: [C4] vs. DU* 2-0
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 09:36:37 pm »
DU is a polish clan right? we wanted to cw them yesterday, but they ignored us :/, as i can see they commited suicide quite often ;)

Wild come msn please x)

>--Faisal-->

-[C4]- (F)riendly (C)lan (F)ights
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 05:18:48 am »
 :)-[C4]-:) Friendly Clan Fights  

[C4] vs. ~ALT~ 1:1=} Round 1~Round 2
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 04:34:55 am by >--Faisal--> »

>--Faisal-->

(FCF) [C4] vs. ~ALT~ 1:1 (unfinished)
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 02:55:08 am »
(FCF)[C4] vs. ~ALT~ 1:1

Today we had a Friendly Clan War against ~ALT~ today.

- all wore learning experience games for me and our new recruit [C4] moo.
- All i have to say is, i got lucky. Lucky to land such a great player like moo. I can say, he is like a old Haze, He is very defensive as well as an accent of offense. His main mod is Wh40k 0.13, and he proved that. Not only is he great at that, he is consistent with other mods, such as Food Fight 0.6, and also good with liero 1.0. We only did 100lt games. I want to see how he is good with trick or treat, 8-bit and Zelda. I haven't checked his 20lt skills yet, but i presume he is great as well.

- anyways he did very good in the FCF. hear are the results.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 04:34:25 am by >--Faisal--> »

Purplehaze

Re: -[C4]- (F)riendly (C)lan (F)ights
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 03:27:19 am »
well done [C4]. I remember playing Moo awhile ago in morts. his close range game is sick.
Glad to see you found a well rounded member :)

Ahmed

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 03:34:39 am »
I don't see why these are being counted as wins seeing their not a cw and usually fun games arn't taken competitive but whatever,  we can finish this up sometime...
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Purplehaze

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 03:56:48 am »
its not going on their Clan war stats..

Moo

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 04:04:35 am »
thanks people for complementing me ;D

ya i got kinda board with motars so that's y im trying to get good at other mods and i figure C4 is a goodway to do so

Only if people who played motars 20lt without combos it would be fun but in most games that wont happen :P o well

Spectro

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 04:07:57 am »
I don't see why these are being counted as wins seeing their not a cw and usually fun games arn't taken competitive but whatever,  we can finish this up sometime...

Simmer down... C4 just wants to recognize the games without it being official for stats like Haze said. If you are apprehensive about these sorts of situations, have team deathmatches that split clan members apart. [1 C4 & 1 ALT vs. 1 C4 & 1 ALT]

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 04:33:58 am »

Simmer down... C4 just wants to recognize the games without it being official for stats like Haze said. If you are apprehensive about these sorts of situations, have team deathmatches that split clan members apart. [1 C4 & 1 ALT vs. 1 C4 & 1 ALT]

ye, we can have that. I guess the wining and loseing doesnt matter hear. I understand that just fine. I will remove it.

Ahmed

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 05:00:48 am »

ye, we can have that. I guess the wining and loseing doesnt matter hear. I understand that just fine. I will remove it.

bah, keep what you want i don't care, I just didn't understand before..
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Spectro

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 05:02:47 am »

Nonono, Faisal I think you misunderstood me bro. That post was directed towards Legendkiller, not you. If ALT is insecure with anybody knowing the results of friendly clan battles, then why play them in the first place? You did nothing wrong by posting the results in my sight, Faisal.

Cloud

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 04:30:52 pm »
I see no reason why you would count friendly clan wars, they are just fun games between two clans. If you count these and post it on forums for everyone to see, what is the difference between clanwars and friendly clanwars? You can say, the actual clanwars only count for clan war stats, but the only people who care about that is the members of the clan.

Im really against posting friendly clanwars on the forums, maybe because long time ago, people took CWs much more serious then they did now, and if there was a friendly clan war, it was an unwritten rule that the players who played in it, would not post it on the forums. That's the way I see it, and you posting Friendly CWs, does not make them friendly anymore, because it is gonna be posted for everyone to see. This makes friendly CWs more serious, because people are gonna see it. When this happens, the spirit of friendly CWs is destroyed and the determination to win a 'normal' CW would be just as much as to win a friendly one.

Purplehaze

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2006, 03:41:58 am »
I personally would count friendly clan wars. Say for example, I wanted to Clan war against a clan Iknew I couldn't beat. What is the point of clan warring them, if you know you are going to loose?
But with friendly clan wars, you can see what you need to improve on, and how well you did. Also, if you post it, the other clan members will be able to see it (and other people like me for example, im interested). And by posting it, faisal can look back on it anytime and see what to work on. For example, they dont need to work on wh40k, but liero 1.0 100lt

>--Faisal-->

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2006, 04:12:49 am »
this is exactly why i locked this thread, i know there is going to be argument. I am going to merge it with a clan war. and lock it. Thats the end of that.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 04:15:49 am by >--Faisal--> »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything